• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest check: Reincarnated Greek Gods

Listette said:
Can I reserve spot of Hephaestus?
And is it possible to play two characters? If so I could I play also Nyx, the goddess of night or Amfrithite the queen of seas, also the wife of Poseidon??

And do the normal marriages go in this RP?
U may reserve Hepheastus, but I'm only doing the main gods 

Cecilia said:
Requesting Demeter...If that`s okay?
Sure

sure 

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]wait... that doesn't work... since we got... a Male Aphrodite and a Female Poseidon.

[/QUOTE]
noone's playing nyx and heaphestus is bisexual, so it could work

Lets just start and see how it goes. But, when they figure out the are gods. They are kinda forced to date who in greek mythology would be their partner 

[QUOTE="Hank_Venture]sure 

[/QUOTE]
Yup exactly

My characters gay and yours may not be but its not unknown for gods to have arranged marriages and have affairs outside of them. 
Cool

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]My characters gay and yours may not be but its not unknown for gods to have arranged marriages and have affairs outside of them. 
Cool

[/QUOTE]
Keep in mind they are in highschool

Alright then.... 

[QUOTE="Hank_Venture]sure 

[/QUOTE]
Nyx has nothing to do with Poseidon... its Amphrite....

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]They may be in high school now but they are literally thousand of years old. 
Though that could make for some interesting ideas.

[/QUOTE]
They aren't a thousand years old. Their soul is though. I don't know if it makes sense.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]They aren't a thousand years old. Their soul is though. I don't know if it makes sense.

[/QUOTE]
it does, don't worry

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]sorry, its taken 
I posted the opening post. feel free to post!

[/QUOTE]
Hey, do our characters know each other from before or what?

[QUOTE="Hank_Venture]Hey, do our characters know each other from before or what?

[/QUOTE]
Do you want them to? I'm totally fine if you do. It would be easier for them to communicate

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]Do you want them to? I'm totally fine if you do. It would be easier for them to communicate

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, getting to meet everyone would take a bunch of time. Maybe it would be better to just jump in the middle of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back