• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Incursion - A Zombie/Alien Apocalypse RP

Ecstasyia

11:11

tumblr_inline_nmdwzq1eWX1t288zm.gif

INCURSION

(Before you get your panties in a twist, this idea was not originally mine. I got it off a website somewhere. Also, I know I'm in 2 rps currently. But this idea was way to good to pass up.)

[ radio static ]

This is a transmission, I repeat, this is a transmission.

The world we knew has fallen and now we live in terror, fearful of the creatures that want to take over. The government has collapsed, the President is dead, the military roam freely. We live in chaos, hunted by these unearthly creatures.

Survivors have formed a resistance and the new law has divided us into groups so we can survive and fight the extraterrestrial incursion. If you find yourself fighting alone, let me tell you my friend, you arenโ€™t.

[ static ]

Our transmission has been intercepted by them. Keep hope alive.

2015 marked the year Earth was invaded by alien forces, whom had been watching humans for centuries. Our weapons are not as strong as theirs, their technology is far more advanced, and these things can only be killed with their own weaponry.

The collapse happened on April 17. It was like any ordinary working day until people started noticing the sky turning completely red. What was once blue became covered in a thick, red fog, with thunder unlike any storm Earth had ever seen before, causing mass hysteria. It was believed the end had finally come. They werenโ€™t so wrong, it was the end of something: the end of our species.

People began to evacuate while the President attempted to investigate the weather conditions. When the fog finally cleared, it revealed an enormous mothership. The United States were not singled out; reports came in that the same was happening around the world.

The President pursued a path of communication with the ship, but it ended up wasting time, as they never came looking for peace. They came to end our existence and take over our planet. Too many to count were killed, some were captured, and later released, only to die, whether it were days, weeks, or months. Perhaps it was radiation, or futuristic technology and experimentation, but they all gained some sort of superhuman ability: telepathy, telekinesis, and countless other possibilities.

As the government fell, chaos and panic ensued. The creatures used this to their advantage, to capture and kill us. It was common to hear emergency sirens, and even nuclear bombs sent by other countries, but nothing stopped them. It only created a massive wave of killing and war between these two species that fought for the Earth.

A resistance group surfaced, formed by people who were not giving up our world without a lengthy fight. Made from soldiers and civilians, what started small has now up-scaled in number, and each and every personality has a bone to pick. The group has found a home underground in a train station that was left mostly untouched by the incursion. It is hidden under the ashes of buildings and only those who are part of the resistance know their way in and out.

------

Positions

-

Fighters:

These are the people that are fighting for their life back. Whether their family was stripping from them by Reapers, or they were injured in the apocalypse, the are ready to fight to have happiness again.

Taken:

Normally when you are taken by Reapers, you don't come back. But these people were miraculously let go. Little do they know, the reapers gave them a virus. That slowly kills their body one cell at a time. If not careful, it could infect the rest of the camp. When they figure out someone is a taken, they kill them immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems interesting. What do the aliens look like? Are they like the Mother 1 Giygas?

Can you stop with the awesome RP plots. I'm going to end up being in too many roleplays.

I'm pretty interested though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to join this! It seems sooooo interesting and I love interesting roleplays *^* I'm already thinking about characters!

Birdsie said:
Seems interesting. What do the aliens look like? Are they like the Mother 1 Giygas?
Koala said:
Can you stop with the awesome RP plots. I'm going to end up being in too many roleplays.
I'm pretty interested though.
Serein said:
I'm interested also~!
jmcknight08 said:
Interested
Noivian said:
I really shouldn't, but I'm interested
Princess Ktyria] [FONT=Raleway] [/FONT][FONT=Raleway][SIZE=12px]I would love to join this! It seems sooooo interesting and I love interesting roleplays *^* I'm already thinking about characters![/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Raleway] [/FONT] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-zombie-alien-apocalypse-rp.223577/ said:
Detailed - A Zombie/Alien Apocalypse RP[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back