• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This sounds super interesting! Honestly unsure if I'm able to join right now, but I'd love to be a maid for Grandview.

One question though: do you require a post commitment (i.e. one post a week, twice a week, etc.)? Or can people post whenever they see fit?

This sounds super interesting! Honestly unsure if I'm able to join right now, but I'd love to be a maid for Grandview.

One question though: do you require a post commitment (i.e. one post a week, twice a week, etc.)? Or can people post whenever they see fit?
People can post when they see fit. We all have lives. If the rp begins to falter, then we can reconsider that, but otherwise, no.

And I'll mark you down!

I'm interested. How often do the two schools meet though? And I assume there's a way for students from one school to sneak onto the other school's campus? I want to play someone who's assigned male and could either just have "girly" interests or could actually turn out to be trans. I'll figure that part out as it happens, but I'd like him to have at least some access to the other campus in order to pursue his interests lol.

I'm definitely interested! I would love to be an upper school student at Saint Agnes!

Well after a few weeks from taking a break from larger RPs I think I will try this one out if that's ok? This looks so fun! I think I would like to make a lower school student for the girl's school and perhaps an older for the boys if that's opened?

Interested!!! If there is still room, I'd like to make a lower school student for Saint Agnes and an upper school student for Saint Agnes (they'll most likely be siblings ^-^).

Could I have the dance teacher for saint agnes and a younger student for grandview.

Hey! If you still have room I'd love to play an upper student at Grandview Academy for Young Gentlemen and another one at the Saint Agnes Finishing School.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back