• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm bored

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
I'm just looking for some partners. It can be one on one or group. 

It'd be fantasy and mature. I have a few ideas but I need some people to play with.

Thinking of stepping out my comfort zone and doing a slice of life. Some maybe a romance, but pretty shakey on the genre, and a plot device, or rather a true plot device 

Perhaps something with a wizard, and, well let's call it a body guard, exploring the world to study, and in the mess of things end up saving a town from a.... whatever you call a group of goblins.

Maybe something involving a vampire clan? I mostly use vampires as villains though so not sure where I can go from. Maybe have it tie in with the werewolves where both the wolves and vampires have to team up and kick ass on common enemy.

Feel free to contribute 

Thinking of stepping out my comfort zone and doing a slice of life. Some maybe a romance, but pretty shakey on the genre, and a plot device, or rather a true plot device 

Perhaps something with a wizard, and, well let's call it a body guard, exploring the world to study, and in the mess of things end up saving a town from a.... whatever you call a group of goblins.

Maybe something involving a vampire clan? I mostly use vampires as villains though so not sure where I can go from. Maybe have it tie in with the werewolves where both the wolves and vampires have to team up and kick ass on common enemy.

Feel free to contribute 

This next section is copy and pasted from my other post by on ideas 

One dealing faith a werewolf pack. There is a werewolf virus going around causing werewolves to go berserk. It makes them insane. The pack is put on the case to help solve it.

A second idea dealing with a wizard and his friends trying to stop a dark god from rising again, And destroying the world.

A third dealing with a mysterious man crafted by Odin. He and some others would be trying to find a lost relic. The relic would restore the man's co.plete memories.

And the final would be a little more superhero themed, it'd be between fantasy and sci-fi, and the group would be working to stop an alien invasion.

And unlike my idol (Stan Lee) all these stories don't take place in New York. Because not all of us know new York.

Feel free to contribute 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be cool with doing superhero or the werewolf. I know a lot about DC though and not much about Marvel besides the Avengers, Star lord, and Deadpool

Sweet. I'm a marvel. I know DC okay, but not very well. 

I'll be down for a wolf pack though. I already got the alpha and 4 other pack members ready to go

Here is the RP. Its up. It may get turned into a group RP but only if others are interested. I hope its not over or under whelming. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back