• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Astral_Ink

Prisoner Freed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings,
This’ll be short as I don’t have very many particular RP preferences, but we can sort more things out once we make a conversation.

I’ve been really wanting an Identity V RP for a while, though I know probably not too many people are acquainted with it. Whatever we do, I’d like to be Andrew Kreiss, (Grave Keeper) and would like to do something based around his backstory. Whatever character you choose, (whether it be from idv or an OC) we could make it work, I expect.

Nothing 18+
Don’t mind post length, though probably no single sentences, exclusively
Doesn’t have to be romantic

Thank you!

Hey :>
If this is still open, I'd be interested in brainstorming something to roleplay with you

Hey :>
If this is still open, I'd be interested in brainstorming something to roleplay with you
Hey! That’d be great, but letting you know I am a minor and I’ve seen you’d prefer not to roleplay with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back