• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BoomerangKarma

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Iโ€™m Sammi, and I go by she/her pronouns and am currently 23 years old! My rules are simple for role playing, and only have a few specific guidelines, that I will list here, as well as fandoms!

โ€ข I only double up, do OC x Canon, and descriptive! My line count is usually around 15 - 30+ lines/3+ paragraphs, but am pretty flexible with my rp partner!

โ€ข As far as fandom goes, Iโ€™m fine with any kind of OCs, and any kind of pairing! All I ask is that thought and effort is put into your OC and any intricacies they may have!

โ€ข I DO NOT do discord. I donโ€™t have it, donโ€™t want it, and wonโ€™t rp on there. Do not ask me to rp on there. I prefer to rp here, or on Quotev.

โ€ข Finally, I play your OCโ€™s love interest, you play mine, no questions asked. Thatโ€™s the way I prefer to rp, and donโ€™t usually do OC x OC.

Below is what Iโ€™m interested In rping, and preferred love interests for my side beside the respective fandom! If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!!

๐Ÿ’• Total Drama Island, Action, and World Tour- Tyler or Cody

๐Ÿ’• Total Drama Revenge of the Island/All Stars - Lightning, Dawn, Jo, or Scott

๐Ÿ’• Total Drama Pahkitew Island - Topher or Shawn

๐Ÿ’• Total Drama Island (2023) - Ripper, Damien, Axel, or Scary Girl/Lauren

๐Ÿ’• Ridonculous Race - Lorenzo, Chet, or Rock

๐Ÿ’• The Venture Bros - Dermott or Gary/Henchman 24

๐Ÿ’• Invincible - Rex Splode/Rex Sloan, The Maulers, or Shapesmith

๐Ÿ’• Disventure Camp (all seasons) - Dan, Drew, Hunter, or Kai

๐Ÿ’• FNAF (movie and games) - Mike Schmidt/Afton, Jeremy Fitzgerald, Sun/Moon, Glamrock Freddy, or OCs.

๐Ÿ’• FNAF (Trilogy books) - Carlton Burke

๐Ÿ’• FNAF (Fazbear Frights + Tales From the Pizzaplex) - Toby Billings, Nole, Pete, a few others

๐Ÿ’• Welcome to Eltingville/The Eltingville Club - Bill Dickey, Pete Denunzio, or Jerry Stokes

๐Ÿ’• Your Favorite Martian - Axel or Puff Puff

๐Ÿ’• Mission Hill - Andy French

๐Ÿ’• Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Yasuhiro Hagakure or Byakuya Togami

๐Ÿ’• Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Kazuichi Soda, Hajime Hinata, or Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko

๐Ÿ’• Danganronpa V3: Kaito Momota or Ryoma Hoshi

๐Ÿ’• The Amazing Digital Circus - Jax, Kaufmo, or Kinger

๐Ÿ’• DC Comics - Captain Boomerang/Digger Harkness, Guy Gardener/Green Lantern, Eel Oโ€™Brien/Plasticman, or Michael Carter/Booster Gold

๐Ÿ’• Rayman (games) - Rayman

๐Ÿ’•Captain Laserhawk: A Blood Dragon Remix - Rayman

๐Ÿ’• Watch Dogs - Wrench

๐Ÿ’• Dead By Daylight - Dwight Fairfield, Ace Visconti, a few other options.

๐Ÿ’• Hotline Miami 1 & 2 - Jacket or Biker

๐Ÿ’• COD Zombies - Depends on game/crew

๐Ÿ’• Silent Hill (all games) - depends on game

๐Ÿ’• Thatโ€™s Not My Neighbor - Francis Mosses

๐Ÿ’• Fallout 3 - Butch Deloria

๐Ÿ’• Fallout: New Vegas - Benny Gecko or Craig Boone

๐Ÿ’• Fallout 4 - Paladin Danse, Robert MacCready, Deacon, Zeke, or Duke

๐Ÿ’• Fallout (show) - Maximus

๐Ÿ’• Fallout 1 & 2 - Undecided

๐Ÿ’• X-men (comics and movies) - Gambit/Remy LeBeau, Pyro/St. John Allerdyce, a few other options

๐Ÿ’• X-men Evolution - Quicksilver/Pietro Maximoff or Toad/Todd Tolansky

๐Ÿ’• Gears of War (1-5) - Damon Baird, Clayton Carmine, Benjamin Carmine, or Gary Carmine

๐Ÿ’• Madness Combat - Sanford or Deimos

๐Ÿ’• Doom (all games) - Doom guy

๐Ÿ’• Serious Sam (all games) - Serious Sam Stone

๐Ÿ’• Postal 2 - 4 (spin off included) - Postal 2 dude or Postal 4 dude

Last edited:
๐ŸŒด BUMPING FOR FALLOUT, FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐ŸŒด

๐ŸŒŸ I am willing to also rp whatever my rp partner is interested in that may be a harder to find fanbase/series that theyโ€™re struggling to find rp partners for, if theyโ€™re fine researching for my side as well ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿชต BUMPING FOR FALLOUT, FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿชต

๐ŸŒŸ I am willing to also rp whatever my rp partner is interested in that may be a harder to find fanbase/series that theyโ€™re struggling to find rp partners for, if theyโ€™re fine researching for my side as well ๐ŸŒŸ

๐ŸŒฑ BUMPING FOR FALLOUT, FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐ŸŒฑ

๐ŸŒฟ BUMPING FOR FALLOUT, FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐ŸŒฟ

โ˜˜๏ธ BUMPING FOR X-Men Evolution, FALLOUT, FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR โ˜˜๏ธ

Hey! If this is still open I'd love to do a total drama rp with ya! I have an w.i.p oc that Iโ€™ve been dying to use for a while. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
๐Ÿ€ BUMPING FOR X-MEN EVOLUTION, FALLOUT, FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿ€

โœจAdditionally open to original Fallout rps at the moment!! โœจ

๐ŸŽBUMPING FOR X-MEN EVOLUTION, FALLOUT, FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿชด BUMPING FOR X-MEN EVOLUTION, FALLOUT, FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿชด

๐ŸŽ‹ BUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐ŸŽ‹

๐Ÿƒ BUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿƒ

๐Ÿ‚ BUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ BUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿ

๐ŸชบBUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿชบ

๐Ÿ„ BUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿ„

๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซ BUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซ

๐Ÿš BUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿš

โœจAdditionally open to original Fallout and FNAF rps at the moment!! โœจ

๐ŸชธBUMPING FOR GEARS OF WAR, MISSION HILL, FALLOUT (SHOW AND GAMES), FNAF, INVINCIBLE, WELCOME TO ELTINGVILLE, THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS, AND THATโ€™S NOT MY NEIGHBOR ๐Ÿชธ

โœจAdditionally open to original Fallout and FNAF rps at the moment!! โœจ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back