• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wryin

Hello!
I'm currently looking for new RP partners. I primarily do fandom roleplays, however, I'm always open to doing original characters, as I have a few OCs lined up that I've more or less converted into roleplay characters.

I'm 22 years old, therefore I'd only like people 18+ to respond, just in case!

I'm flexible with who I play, and I only have a few characters in each fandom that I won't roleplay, and that's only because I have a vehement hatred for the character, or because I have a bad habit of mischaracterising them.
I'm comfortable with most ships, whether the roleplay is ship-focused or it simply happens in the background.
We can discuss plots in chat! Whether it's a short one-shot roleplay, or if we want to stretch it out!

Fandoms:
  • Death Note
    • I have an extensive Misa as the Primary Kira AU for this fandom, if interested
  • Sherlock Holmes Series
    • Original Sherlock Holmes Novels by Sir Arthur Canon Doyle
    • BBC Sherlock
  • The Hunger Games
  • Call of Duty
    • Original Modern Warfare Series
    • 2019 Modern Warfare Reboot Series
    • Black Ops Series
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
    • Specifically the Captain America series, quite limited interest/knowledge in other aspects of this one...
  • Fallout Series
    • Fallout 3
    • Fallout: New Vegas
    • Fallout 4
Thank you for reading!

Hello!
I'm currently looking for new RP partners. I primarily do fandom roleplays, however, I'm always open to doing original characters, as I have a few OCs lined up that I've more or less converted into roleplay characters.

I'm 22 years old, therefore I'd only like people 18+ to respond, just in case!

I'm flexible with who I play, and I only have a few characters in each fandom that I won't roleplay, and that's only because I have a vehement hatred for the character, or because I have a bad habit of mischaracterising them.
I'm comfortable with most ships, whether the roleplay is ship-focused or it simply happens in the background.
We can discuss plots in chat! Whether it's a short one-shot roleplay, or if we want to stretch it out!

Fandoms:
  • Death Note
    • I have an extensive Misa as the Primary Kira AU for this fandom, if interested
  • Sherlock Holmes Series
    • Original Sherlock Holmes Novels by Sir Arthur Canon Doyle
    • BBC Sherlock
  • The Hunger Games
  • Call of Duty
    • Original Modern Warfare Series
    • 2019 Modern Warfare Reboot Series
    • Black Ops Series
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
    • Specifically the Captain America series, quite limited interest/knowledge in other aspects of this one...
  • Fallout Series
    • Fallout 3
    • Fallout: New Vegas
    • Fallout 4
Thank you for reading!
I'm looking for a Snowbaird rp if your mention of Hunger Games also includes BOSAS. Feel free to message me!

Your Misa as the primary Kira AU sounds cool, I'd love to hear about it if you're still open for partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back