• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TWD Roleplay Request! 1v1 Double Up, OcxCc or CcxCc

mossibug

Insomniac System
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I’m back in my walking dead phase- so imma use my usual introduction and rules template and then get into what I’m looking for!
Not doing anything too formal as an intro, my effort will go into the rest of the post!

———————————————————

Introduction For Me

Finnspace Carrd
Please read this to get to know me!

|
|
|
🪴 - ᴍᴏꜱꜱɪ, ꜰɪɴɴ, ᴀꜱʜᴛᴏɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ, ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴇʀꜱ

🌱 - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ

🌼 - ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ (ᴅɪᴅ) ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴀʀɪꜰʏ ɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴍɪᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ.

🪻- ɪ’ᴍ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ.

🌻 - Things I like!
• ᴀʀᴛ
• ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ
• ᴍɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀꜰᴛ
• ꜱᴛᴀʀᴅᴇᴡ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ
• ꜱɪᴍꜱ 3
• ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
• ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ

🍄 - Things I don’t like!
• ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
• ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ꜱ/ᴀ ᴏʀ
ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍʟʏ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ ᴅᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
• ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ɪʟʟᴇɢᴀʟ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ…
ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ
• ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ
ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴅʀʏ ᴛᴇxᴛᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ:(
• ɢᴏᴅ ᴍᴏᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʀʏ ꜱᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

• <🖤> •

Rules!

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I can roleplay on here or discord, preferably discord because I like to use servers for roleplays.

⭐️ - I will not roleplay with someone underage. Some adult themes are understandable especially when it’s 1v1 with someone over 18, but don’t make it the entire roleplay and sometimes some of the stuff people want to do on here is just super gross and either way you need to follow guidelines!!! In the event 18+ themes come up, that will be out of this website and has to come naturally, this is a fleshed out dynamic role play- not your hot fantasy:/

✨ - Please be 18 or older if asking to rp with me😭 I myself just turned 20 a month ago

🌈 - No controlling my characters please and I won’t control yours. Show me respect and I’ll show you respect 💜

🍒 - Often times I will only play the girl in a straight relationship, I am not a fan of playing the guy in a straight relationship and no I don’t have to give you an explanation why cause that’s personal.

🍓 - I can play side characters and I expect you too as well! I can usually write up to 2 messages worth of a response, the least I can do is 4 paragraphs without getting bored. So please at least give me two paragraphs 🙏 and use good grammar!

🫐 - I do not care if you curse, I curse a lot. And I don’t care if you include gore just don’t overdo it! I can do all genres, just don’t include stuff like cheating or the forbidden…surprise pregnancy or some stupid stuff like that. Pregnancy is allowed, it’s apart of one of my ocs stories but just…”oh no I’m suddenly pregnant” just don’t. I also really hate love triangles, they are infuriating.

🫒 - My literacy level is Lit-Novella! So I expect my partner to mimic my length. I also prefer to roleplay on discord to keep things more organized but we can always stay on here if that’s what you prefer.

🥐 - Please be willing to joke around and communicate with me outside of the roleplay, brainstorming ideas keeps me interested! If I fork out ideas and all you can do is say “that’s cool”, we probably won’t get along. I like someone who can contribute to the plot and not focus solely on their oc.

🥨 - I refuse to make the plot all by myself, if I feel you aren’t interested or contributing enough then I will give you the same energy until eventually one of us stops answering. If you aren’t interested then just tell me.

🥔 - Ghost friendly! If you need to take a break or leave for a while or maybe even life gets in the way of things, please just communicate that with me, I’m not gonna throw a fit I promise!

🥓 - I mainly roleplay romance and psychological horror with a bunch of other genres included, the more the merrier.

🍣 - Under no circumstances should you be mentioning or detailing sexual assault. If you cross this boundary I will leave the chat, no questions asked. I can handle many things but I cross the line at that. Especially towards children.

———————————————————

Now onto my request!!

I would love to do a role play as my oc Megan paired with Daryl Dixon! This would take place during the events of the prison and Woodbury and due to it being a long term roleplay, it would lead out all the way to Daryl’s spinoff show.

I have a decently made timeline already, and a fleshed out backstory for Megan. I also have wrote about her dynamics with the group and her relationship with Daryl. I also have 1 other oc that would be relevant in the story at some point but they are mainly a side character.

If I can get a role play of just Megan and Daryl that would be great- but nowadays you gotta do something in return as well so that’s why I am offering double ups if someone wants to do a pairing for themselves as well.

It can be ocxcc or ccxcc, I will list cc’s I can play (most of them being girls as I am uncomfortable playing the male in straight relationships, but I will do mxm or fxf, and of course mxf means I will be the female)

Cc’s I play!
Rosita
Carol
Maggie
Aaron
Morgan
Michonne
Paul/Jesus
Tara
Sasha
Heath

I will do side characters and I expect you to as well! Anywho, if anyone is interested please comment or pm me! And if you actually read through everything and made this far, let me know what your favourite episode was in the entire series!
Mine was Too Far Gone and Wrath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back