• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Humanity - Ch 1 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The others are scientists, engineers and survivors. I haven't seen your character yet to know what a good role is.
Ah! Well maybe you can once we do character sheets as frankly I’m open to anything

These are other possibilities.

Lead Scientist/Researcher: The head of the research team, responsible for overseeing all experiments, analyzing data, and guiding the team's research direction.

Biologist/Biochemist: Specializes in the study of living organisms and their biochemical processes, crucial for understanding the intricacies of biological systems and genetic engineering.

Engineer/Technologist: Designs and maintains the advanced technology and equipment used in experiments, ensuring they function optimally and safely.

Environmental Scientist: Focuses on studying the effects of environmental factors on ecosystems and human health, essential for creating sustainable solutions to ecological challenges.

Data Analyst/Statistician: Analyzes and interprets the vast amounts of data generated by experiments, identifying patterns and trends to inform research outcomes.

Medical Doctor/Physician: Provides expertise in human physiology and medicine, aiding in the development of medical treatments and therapies.

Ethicist: Ensures that research practices adhere to ethical guidelines and principles, addressing potential moral dilemmas and safeguarding the well-being of research subjects.

Botanist/Agricultural Scientist: Specializes in the study of plant biology and agriculture, crucial for developing sustainable food sources and ecosystems.

Chemist: Conducts experiments and analyzes chemical compounds, essential for understanding material properties and developing new materials for various applications.

Psychologist/Behavioral Scientist: Studies human behavior and cognition, providing insights into the psychological aspects of research projects and their implications for society.

If you all complete the character sheet I have linked by Friday, the long term game can begin! 😁

The survivor role within the research team in Sanctuary represents individuals who have endured the harsh realities of the dystopian world outside. Unlike the other members of the team who may have backgrounds in scientific research or academia, survivors bring a different set of skills and experiences to the table.

Survivors are typically individuals who have faced adversity firsthand, whether it be navigating dangerous landscapes, scavenging for resources, or fending off threats from hostile forces. They may have honed skills such as combat, wilderness survival, and resourcefulness through their experiences in the outside world.

In the context of the research team, survivors play a crucial role in providing practical insights and perspectives that complement the scientific expertise of their colleagues. They may offer valuable knowledge about the environment, local wildlife, and survival tactics that can inform research projects and expeditions beyond the safety of Sanctuary's walls.

Additionally, survivors may serve as protectors and scouts, utilizing their combat skills and knowledge of the terrain to ensure the safety of the research team during expeditions or in the event of external threats. Their resilience and adaptability make them valuable assets in the struggle for survival in the dystopian world of Eleutheria.

Overall, the survivor role adds depth and diversity to the research team, highlighting the importance of practical skills and real-world experience in the quest to overcome the challenges facing humanity.

So my initial idea is an agricultural scientist, probably mid-late 30's, who took in the kid of a relative after they died. They could help out as a scout/general helper and stuff so not to be dead weight in terms of rp. Thoughts? 👀

Shifted a lil bit, yeah. Although if needed she can definitely take on more general biology science roles as well.

All right everyone! Please decide on your final roles. With four members we can have three research team and one Adam or four research team and I can play as Adam temporarily until someone else fills the role. After that, click on the characters link for completing your character! 😁

MusicBoxSugar MusicBoxSugar queanbean queanbean monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Wyll Wyll

Definitely needed because I see my engineer as likely to be the type of person more interested in prooving that ha can make something rather than asking whether or not it needs to be made

Speaking of which, is there anywhere we'll be posting characters (feel like it's been mentioned and I'm just too sleep-deprived to remember)?

Speaking of which, is there anywhere we'll be posting characters (feel like it's been mentioned and I'm just too sleep-deprived to remember)?
Character link at the top of this page 👍🏻

I have a good start going for this game. You can all keep working on your sheet, all I need are character names for completing the opening. monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Adam won't be an active character for a little bit. I'll send you a message when he gets into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back