• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter RP idea

pakiel

Okay, so I used to be big into Rping, then I wasn't, but now here I am. A lot has changed during that time, but one thing that hasn't is the kind of plots I like to role play. Those plots are romantic and so much cliche that you've probably seen this stuff a million times over so if you're not interested in that then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, the plot/idea thing that I've been looking to role play with Harry Potter is the idea of arranged marriages (now you understand what I meant earlier about all of the cliche stuff). I don't think I could ever get enough of arranged marriages. I've got more of a full idea in mind, but we can talk about that if you're still interested after reading this. I would like the setting to be in hogwarts though, like the arranged marriages were something the school set up. If you want this can be a double to (where we each play 2 characters). If you could play Neville Longbottom I would love you forever and ever and I would play whoever you want for your character, guy or girl. Also you gotta be okay with lgtb+ stuff too because my character is a bi trans guy like myself (my oc isn't like me in many ways, but I decided to pass in my sexuality + gender identity to him).

So yeah, that's everything. I look forward to Rping with y'all.

I'd love to start something up with you. I'm good with playing Neville Longbottom opposite your bi trans guy character. I'd like Luna Lovegood to be played in return, and my OC'll be a cis female.

That sounds awesome! I haven't posted here 10 times yet so I don't think I can private message, so do you want to plan here or do you have a better idea?

I haven't reached my post count either.

If you're fine with planning here, that works.

That works for me! Okay, so what I was kind of thinking about having it where the school thought it would be better to have the older students be married because that would create a bond between them so they are more likely to protect each other throughout the upcoming war. Either that or the school is trying to prepare the students for adult life. I know neither of the situations perfectly fit but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If you have a better idea let me know haha.

Also, I'm thinking it would be cool if they move dorm rooms to te room of requirement. That way there would be enough room with them in the castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back