• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardayen

"Sure," Angel said to him, "I don't usually have many elf visitors around here." She jumped down from the tree, landing next to him with he now and arrows behind her back. "I'm Angelina, but you can call me Angel or Lina, whatever you like," she smiled at the elf guy.

SWEET! Raiko thought to himself. He cleared his throat, "I'm Raiko. Nice to meet you, Angel. By the way thanks for the help back there." He smiled at her. He started to walk her back to her house and unsheathed his zweinhander from his back just in case. He was raising the earth slightly to cover up their footprints in case the humans came back. "So, you said you don't get many elf visitors? Where exactly do you live?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

The lighting was building up quickly, and Buras had to let it out. The battle was over, the remaining human running. So, he looked skyward, and released it. The lightning was immediatly followed by the boom of thunder. That now over, Buras lowers his head to be eye level with the elf. "Who, are, you." he asked. This elf would answer, the show of power he just saw.

Raiko stopped in his tracks to speak to the dragon. "Excuse me for a minute." He said to Angel. "I am Raiko of the Elves. Thank you for the help with the humans!" Raiko said very calmly. He felt no fear for dragons were usually nice to elves and elves nice to dragons. He really wanted to get back to Angel.

Angel was about to reply when she heard the dragon spoke up. Raiko stop walking and turn to talk to the dragon, Angel watch them. She kept quiet, hoping that the dragon won't ask her anything. Angel knew that from the dragon's voice he isn't as friendly as others.

Hydro wuld Yawn in his pond tired and bord as he sees all this war thing he wuld put his headin the water and the only thing visible was his back as he wuld go to sleep for a wille

Coal the dwarf inventer wuld be in his persenal Workshop The only thing that can be heard are clangs and Bubles as coal was near lots of glass flaks,and tubes and odd color Liquids will be in the large Contraption as he waits at the other end of it holding a glass Tube under a thin pipe

"Come on now..come on 1 drop 1 drop pleas" He says in kinda of a viking Speaking

sudently a drop of a glowing green sluge wuld drip to the tube and coal was very exited and carfully drip it on a metalical table and he gose and pick up a burning stick and slowli aproshes the Liquid he maid

"Come on now work work!!" he whispers to hiself as he tuches the Liquid with the burning stick and quickli coal drops to the floor with his hand above his head....but nothing happend as hi sit on a chair infront of a fire dissapointed

(So how am i doing with coal is that good?)

"Well then, Raiko of the Elves, you must know where this elven village is that I heard of. Point me in it's direction, and I will leave you with this female." Buras said, eager to get to the village and have a meal. How foolish they could be, though. Already flirting immediately after seeing death and carnage. Well, they did not live long compared to a dragon, and he did not care.

Grum watched the ensuing chaos of Hardskin, Big Teeths, and pointy ears. He watched calmly trying to be unseen the foilage of the are acting as a natural shield against everything that was happening. Grum noticed his small brethern the Golblins fleeing in terror of him. Goblins were treated decently in the Big Stick Clan, they were usually put to work quickly, but the one leading them, larger than the rest by half-a-tooth readied his warriors in retaliation to...Grum? Grum was confused for a moment, he needed to calm things down the only way an Orc could.

He roared loudly the forest amplifying his new battle roar as he tried to intimidate the Goblins, the Hardskins, and the Big Teeth into calm

"It is in that direction friend." Raiko pointed in a random direction to protect his people. "I am sure they would love to meet a new ally!" Raiko said trying to make the dragon fall for his tricks. "Have a good one! Anyways, Angel, where exactly do you live?" Raiko said to Angel turning his attention away from the dragon." I hope the dragon doesn't know that it is a trick, judging on the punishment he just inflicted on the humans he doesn't seem very friendly. Raiko thought to himself.

"I will take your word, Raiko of the Elves." Buras said before looking around to make sure he had enough room to launch into flight. But before he could do that, an orc jumped out of the bushes screaming and hollering. It was a bit odd, but Buras liked orcs, their simple ways and how close they were to the earth. It was refreshing to see one here, though a bit strange.

Angel narrow her eyes as she watch Raiko pointing the direction for the dragon. That's the wrong direction...she thought, wait, is he trying to trick a dragon? "Um...not far from here, it's my own personal tree house," she smiled, "and nice to meet you Raiko."

Raiko smiled at Angel. When they were far away from the dragon, far enough so he could not hear, Raiko whispered to Angel, "Yes that is the wrong direction. Did you see how he demolished the humans without hesitation? What if he did that with the elves? I will not take the chance of losing my family twice." Raiko raised his voice to normal, "Not too far from here? Alright!" What to say, what to say? Raiko thought to himself, "How long have you trained with a bow and arrow? That took some expertise. I can't even aim that well and I've trained for a good three years!" Raiko said trying to start a conversation. He has never talked to a girl this long.

"That's true, I don't want my whole race to disappear," she said as they walk towards her place, "not that long, I'm just a quick learner that's all." It was true, she had only pick up archery not long ago because she needs to hunt, so that means using long range weapon. She had been using daggers for hunting but changed recently to bow and arrows. They soon arrive at a huge tree, the biggest around the area. "Here we are," she smiled, "welcome to my tree house."

"Nice! Alright, well nice meeting you and I guess I'll see you around in the future... hopefully?" Raiko said very nervously. "Very nice house by the way, I love trees." Raiko made a small tree grow from the ground that said "R" on the bark. "In case you need me, just touch this tree and I will come immediately. In case someone comes or you're, just, lonely" He said nervously, "I didn't mean it like lonely but I meant like lonely" Raiko was so nervous at this point. Oh no, I just ruined everything! Ugh why am I so dumb sometimes! Raiko thought to himself. "I'll just go i guess" He said laughing awkwardly.

Dartag's warriors shattered at the roar of the orc, knowing that they stood no chance against an enraged orc and he decided to go and face it himself, "What you doin' here?" He asked, hoping not to get eaten on the first contact, "What Dartag's clan do for you?" He was scared but did not show fear.

"Yeah, we sure will," she chuckled, "I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for walking me home." She look at the small tree that Raiko just grown and smiled. It was a nice tree. "Wait," she said looking at him, "where are you heading to now?"

(Gona consentrate more on coal now)

As coal wuld get up from his chair and open the stone doors of his workshop and sees the city made of stone a beutifull sight for dwarfs:Stone towers,houses,even beds "so tired *Yawn*" As coal walks down the traires of his workshop and heads to a small dinner to eat somthing

"No problem! I guess I'm just going to my home now. I'll probably just be assigned a new mission. Another boring mission but it's my duty to protect the elven race. No big deal or anything" Raiko said trying to act cool. "I am a soldier in case you didn't know." He showed Angel the insignia on his armor. The Symbol of Warriors. "Well I guess this is goodby- I mean see you later!" Raiko smiled and waved as he walked away towards the village. He tripped over an overgrown root and quickly stood back up. "I'm okay! I'll just shrink that so no one else will trip... on... that..." He shrunk the root and continued to walk away raising both of his hands whispering to himself, "She's The ONE!"

Grum looked down at the tall goblin, "Me Grum of Clan Big Stick" tapping his chest to show an odd sort of dominance. "Where you going?"

Grum stared down at the goblin expecting an answer, they were weak, but they had numbers. Grum decided he would help these tiny Goblins on his search for enlightenment, depending on their leaders answer.

Buras flew above the trees in the direction the elf pointed. Elves were nice, but held themselves above others when they were equals at times, Buras mulled over in his mind. And humans were rash, a war was probably started because of that little incident. It was none of his affair, he would protect himself when he had to but that was all. He flew in that direction that Raiko pointed for a while, and found nothing. That elf tricked him, a dragon, meant to be feared and respected. He would find that elf again, and he would show him the error of fooling a dragon.

"Well I hope you come back alive and in one piece!" Angel laughed as she wave to Raiko, "I'll see you around!" She entered her house and quickly went upstairs, and look out of the window to see Raiko walking away. He's a funny guy, she thought, I wonder if I should go back to the town...maybe look for a job there or something. She shook her head and walk towards her bed, throwing herself on it.

(I'm gonna sleep cya tomorrow!)

WOOHOO! Raiko thought to himself. Maybe I should live in the forest like her? Or maybe be a hunter? Or... Raiko listed many things so he could live happily ever after with her. He walked back to his town wondering if the dragon found out he tricked him. "Well no time to think about that. Time to think about my next mission." Raiko said walking into the meeting hall and talked to Vas for his next mission. "Where have you been?" Vas asked Raiko. "I met a girl, I don't mean to brag, but ya." Vas stared at him and ignored him. He assigned him to a new mission.

Buras flew above the trees, searching for that village. He just wanted to go to that fly speck of a village, and that Raiko directed him away. He would not take make the other elves suffer what that one did, but if they interfered he would. But he had to find the village first. He needed to land somewhere, get a look from on the ground. The problem was, the canopy was so dense, he couldn't see where he was going to land. He needed to find a clearing first. So he banked to his left in search of a clearing.

Kevin was caught off guard by the reply. Usually, the replies were anger, fright, or something similar, not an annoyance at his appearance. "Fine," he says, his voice sounding like a growl from his helmet, "continue your work, maybe when we are done, I will have something good to sell to the Elves." His sword moved onto his left shoulder, it was ready to be pulled off his shoulder and back into a battle stance. He was about to make a comment about what was in the cages around them, when it sounded like something was going on outside the cave. Some shouting, the slight echo of voices that Kevin couldn't understand. "You aren't sharing this with anyone... Are you?" Kevin heard of men who could kill two dragons at once, he was not one of those men, and doubted he could fight multiple things at once with his current weapon.

Dartag pondered this for a second, "Escape human slavers." He said after a while, "You?" Dartag was relaxed the orc didn't eat him.

Dartag motioned for his clan to come up, knowing this orc meant no harm for now, " You nice orc?" He asked, getting a little chatty with him.

Elona sighed, "Maybe it's another slayer who knows, I get visitors unwelcome all the time.* She motioned to the pile of bones in the corner, "The bones make great ingredients for my experiments which is why I keep them." She still sounded annoyed by the presence of another in her cave, and now two. She carried her bowl of poison with her wherever she worked just in case he tried something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back