• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Got spotty availability (or lots of patience)? I'm your guy

Sir Galahad II

Semi-colon Evangelist
Before I get into the RP details, you should know I am notorious for losing interest, being lazy, not responding due to anxiety, not knowing how to say no, etc. On top of all that, my access to the site is limited at the moment, though summer is helping somewhat. Basically what everyone on this site hates. If you're not about that life, thanks for stopping by. If you're crazy enough to stick around, here's a little more about me:

-If it matters, I am 18 and male.
-I basically only play male characters, but I could play female side characters.
-I'm not in a particularly romantic mood, but am still very much open to romance.
-I don't mind if you're particularly active, but would prefer if you had a little experience. I won't be strict on post length, just make something reasonable.
-I'm perfectly okay with mature themes.
-If you have a group RP I may be interested in, I'm likely down to join.

As far as plot goes, I'm open to suggestion. If you don't really have anything, I can help make something. Here's some ideas in the meantime:

Fandom
-Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Darkest Dungeon, Fallout, Overwatch, etc.

Fantasy
-Dark fantasy (I have a setting in mind), demons/ angels, etc.

Futuristic
-Cyberpunk (also have a setting)

Realistic/ modern
-Medieval, modern day action, etc.

Characters I might play
-Knight, demon hunter, angel, an OC, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas!

I'd love to hear more about the cyberpunk setting! I can also sympathize with the limited availability so if you're still looking, let me know.

Did you have a word count or anything? I tend to write detailed responses.

I'm just bored enough to take you up on this. Just pm me and let me know if you're still interested in players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back