• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Glee 1x1?

Cheyaroo

Unlucky Member

Hello there! As you can see, I'd really love to do a Glee roleplay. I started watching it a few weeks ago, and it is amazing. I just finished season two, and I have yet to watch any episodes of season three, but I think I'd be all right with roleplaying it, if you don't mind.

I'm okay with playing as almost anyone, to be honest; but I'd really like to play as Kurt, if that's all right. I also wouldn't mind playing as Brittany, Santana, Quinn, Puck, or Rachel. Or... basically anyone, really. I'd really appreciate it if you were able to play as Mercedes and Artie, though.

I do have some plot ideas, but if you have any, feel free to mention them! I'm just dying for a Glee roleplay right now.

I'm also open to almost any ship; I do like Klaine, but I personally prefer Puckurt, and I love the idea of Kurt and Artie being best friends - you can blame fanfiction, haha. Let me know if you're interested!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back