• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Girl x Girl(Romance/Slice of Life)

Anna Axle

Mademoiselle
Hello, I just joined this site yesterday, so apologies for any mistakes I make on my first post.

Seconding my post, I would to apologize for my speech patterns, but I would like to mention that when RPing it doesn't seem to appear.

Finally onto the post. I am look for girls who would like to do a romance/slice of life RP with other girls. You could add you own spin in wherever you choose, such as sci-fi, fantasy, but I am not for animals, sorry. If you're interested you can simply message me privately, and considering how new I am, I don't have high standards, so if you interested, feel free to do so.

Right now the partnering that interest me are...

Tall girl x (Small girl)favorite

Student council president x (failing student)

Teacher x (failing student)

Teacher x (Student council president)

(Teacher) x Principle

Princess x Princess

Rich girl x (Poor girl)

Head of household x (Maid)

Ext...

If you have others you would like to include, feel free to say so, but keep in mind, I like these pairings to be female only.

Sorry for the long first post

Shame too, not many girls like girls on this site ;-;

Even if they do, I don't know how long it will take for them to find discover my post, and then reply

[QUOTE="Anna Axle]Shame too, not many girls like girls on this site ;-;

Even if they do, I don't know how long it will take for them to find discover my post, and then reply

[/QUOTE]
Like I've stated. I'm a guy. If I was a girl, I'd be more than happy to partake in this.

Ive actually seen you in the newest person and I was thinking of following you

What pairings would you like?

Student council president x (failing student)

Teacher x (failing student)

Princess x Princess

Rich girl x (Poor girl)

I can't really decide (:

Hey there. I was just wondering, I'm a guy but is it okay if I just use a girl character in the rp? I know some people would rather stick to the same gender they have IRL.

All girl romances are really adorable to me, but that does stand out on the cute factor, does it not[emoji5]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what you mean by slice of life (just have never heard the term)

But any who, I think doing Head of House x Maid would be fun, especially if we added a twist c:

Slice of life is as it sounds. It's a small piece of why goes on in ones everyday life, so no giant robots attacking or military invasions, just conversations and the sort...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back