• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxM or FxF Romantic Roleplays {Original + Fandom}

Demon Shadow

† bonsoir elliot †

Hi everyone I am still looking for a few people to do a 1x1 romance roleplay with. I have both original pairings and fandoms listed that. I can do both FxM or FxF pairings.

Rules/Preferences:

01. I prefer pretty detailed replies most of the time. I like at least two good sized paragraphs (at least 6 sentences). Anything between 2 to 4 paragraphs are good. It’s fine if you write only one paragraph sometimes but I prefer decent size replies and no more than 5 paragraphs please.

02. Please make sure your posts are something that I can reply to and actually contribute to the plot. I hate getting replies that I can barely reply to.

03. Be able to reply often. About every other day would be fine. But I’m okay as long as I get about 3 replies a week. I am not a roleplayer who replies multiple times a day but I will try to reply once a day or every other day. If you don’t reply in over two weeks without telling me that you are unable to reply for that time I will drop the roleplay.

04. I reply over PM only. Forum posts are harder for me to keep track of so make sure you’re okay with roleplaying over PM before you ask me to RP with you. If you make a forum post I will ignore it and not respond.

05. I prefer to play female characters but depending on the plot or if we do a double RP I might play a male character. I will do both FxM and FxF pairings.

06. For fandom roleplays I do double roleplays where we both play a OC and the other person’s OC’s love interest.

07. I have many plots that I would be willing to share with you but also be willing to help me come up with a plotline or share your own ideas with me as well.

08. Please don’t control my character I hate when people do that.

09. I will not roleplay inappropriate relationships between adults and minors or between family members.

10. Please don’t waste my time by pretending to be interested and planning everything out but never starting the roleplay. If you are interested great if you become uninterested just tell me.

Key:

Bold
= cravings

Underline = I will probably want that specific role

♔ = I already have plot lines for this

Original Roleplay Pairings:

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Witch x Wizard/Witch

Human x Human ♔

Fallen Angel x Angel ♔

Angel x Angel

Fallen Angel x Fallen Angel

Demon x Angel

Demon x Demon

Fallen Angel x Demon

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Demon x Witch

Queen x Bodyguard ♔

Princess x Prince ♔

Princess x Princess

Peasant x Prince ♔

Princess x Peasant ♔

Princess x Servant ♔

Prince x
Servant

Pirate x Crew Member

Pirate x Captive ♔

Mermaid x Sailor (or Pirate)

Mermaid x Human ♔

Human x Ghost ♔

Bad Girl x Good Girl

Bad Boy x
Bad Girl

Bad Boy x
Good Girl

Bad Girl
x Good Guy

Shy Person x Outgoing Person

Loner x Popular

Soldier x Civilian

Spy x Spy

Spy x Enemy Spy

Assassin x Assassin

Assassin x
Target

Cop x Cop

Detective x Detective

Detective x Partner

Roommate x Roommate

Boss x Employee

Best Friend x Best Friend

Maid x Master

Twisted versions of fairy tales

Modern versions of fairy tales

Zombie Apocalypse

Post Apocalypse (war, zombie, disease, etc.)

(I will do any of these even if they aren’t listed as a craving so any that you may be interested I will probably do them and if you have any in mind that I didn’t list don’t be afraid to ask me to do them because I am open to any and all ideas. I can do any genre or any time period)

Fandom:

Harry Potter

Harry Potter: Marauders Era

The Hobbit

The Lord of the Rings

The Walking Dead

Supernatural

Once Upon A Time

Pirates of the Caribbean

BBC Sherlock

Doctor Who

American Horror Story: Murder House

The Outsiders

YouTube

Celebrity

Note: For fandoms I usually do OC x Cannon {I will not do Cannon x Cannon so please don’t ask} I usually do double RPs with both of us playing a OC and each other’s love interest.

If you are interested please either comment below or message me and tell me which ones you would like to do. Thank you in advance. I am always looking for more roleplays to do.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, I am interested in the type of Role Play you have mentioned. If you'd like to, I could be able to reply the way you want.

Zonarch said:
Hello there, I am interested in the type of Role Play you have mentioned. If you'd like to, I could be able to reply the way you want.
Ok which pairings do you have in mind?

I really enjoy the idea of the queen/bodyguard, princess/servant, and princess/peasant pairings you've mentioned.

Good day/evening my friend! Vanille here. I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you. I'd like to hear more about your plot for both the human x human and fallen angel x angel pairings. PM? :)

Zonarch said:
I really enjoy the idea of the queen/bodyguard, princess/servant, and princess/peasant pairings you've mentioned.
Alright message me please and we can talk about which ones plus plot lines.

[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]Alright message me please and we can talk about which ones plus plot lines.

[/QUOTE]
I cannot seem to find any way I can send you a message.

I am very much interested in Queen x Bodyguard ♔ :D I'll definately take the role of Bodyguard. I'm best with male roles anyhow :D My posting schedule is on my profile (if you want to know when I can or can't post) As for post length -> I try to give what I get. If I have lots to work with, I can write lots in reply.

I will definitely let you know if I will be unable to respond in a timely manner.

Hey there, still in need of a partner?

I'd love to do a Supernatural rp. If not that, then perhaps something along the lines of Apocalyptic/Walking dead. Or perhaps a little mix of both!

Let me know(:

Raerae said:
Hey there, still in need of a partner?
I'd love to do a Supernatural rp. If not that, then perhaps something along the lines of Apocalyptic/Walking dead. Or perhaps a little mix of both!

Let me know(:
Sure message me and we can most likely do a supernatural roleplay

Would you be willing to do a FxF Detective x Detective / Detective x Partner roleplay?

LittleKouhai said:
If you're still up for it, the maid x master sounds like a lot of fun~!
I would possibly be up for it depending on the plot. So if you want message me and we can talk about plot lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back