• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Roleplay(Title Pending)

Kalin Scarlet

RPNation's Overpowered Heroic Sword Saint
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for people to join a Fire Emblem based RP. It would involve a little bit of math, so as to avoid godmodding, buit it would be pretty casual overall. The is still being worked on, I just wanted to cast my net out, see what I pulled up. If you're interested, well, let me know ^_^ . If you even read this, I appreciate it, whether you want to join or not.

Wow. Im

BLUR said:
Could you describe how the system would work? This sounds interesting
Well, I was thinking of taking some of the battle formulas from the games and using them as is, or adjusting them slightly to make a fight go a bit faster in rp. For example, Attack and defense would determine damage dealt and recieved, through the formula 'a-d=damage', and so on...Of course, I'm always open to suggestions on that matter.

P.S.-I definitely want to add a pair up system, but I think I'll worry about that after things start up

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Wow. Im
Well, I was thinking of taking some of the battle formulas from the games and using them as is, or adjusting them slightly to make a fight go a bit faster in rp. For example, Attack and defense would determine damage dealt and recieved, through the formula 'a-d=damage', and so on...Of course, I'm always open to suggestions on that matter.

P.S.-I definitely want to add a pair up system, but I think I'll worry about that after things start up

[/QUOTE]
Ok sounds good, how would those stats be determined initially? Sorry if I ask too many questions xD

Its fine. They would probably be determined by class. The actual stats used in the game, or through some form of stat distribution. That is, if someone creates a class. But maybe creating special classes is too ambitious. xD

Yeah, that would work..

utdfan22 said:
You could also use the archetypes from the games to help sort stats as well.
Yeah, that would work.

Well, 6 people is definitely the makings of an rp. I'm so happy people share my love of Fire Emblem ;-; (or just so happen to really like math xD )

Fire Emblem! I always loved that series! (Even though I only played a few of their games...)

I'd really be interested to make a character centering around being a tactician, but I don't suppose that'd be possible, will it..?

If not, I can always create a different character, hehe.

KatsaNovari said:
Fire Emblem! I always loved that series! (Even though I only played a few of their games...)
I'd really be interested to make a character centering around being a tactician, but I don't suppose that'd be possible, will it..?

If not, I can always create a different character, hehe.
I wouldn't mind you being a tactician...if not for the fact that I want to be one xD . Who knows? Maybe we can both play the role, and just have our characters bug the heck out of each other :P

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I wouldn't mind you being a tactician...if not for the fact that I want to be one xD . Who knows? Maybe we can both play the role, and just have our characters bug the heck out of each other :P

[/QUOTE]
xD I wouldn't be opposed to that idea lol. Though if it would conflict with the RP too much, I'll settle for something like a mage or knight.

Ok, I think I have a system that could work...Stay with me, now...

You require height, weight, gender, and a name for your character. A picture is also recommended. Your character is human, unless they are a manekete or taguel, which requires approval. You also start with 1,000 Gold, 0/100 EXP, and at Level 1 in your chosen base class, with a single skill from that class, as well as a one weapon based off of what your class can wield, as well as a Vulnerary. Recruits can choose a skill from any other base class, as well as one weapon of their choice.

----

Characters start with 17 HP, and 5 in every other stat.

At character creation, you need to choose one stat for each of the following: Primary Favored, Secondary Favored, Primary Unfavored, and Secondary Unfavored. You cannot select the same stat for two or more of these.

• Primary Favored: +3 to the stat.
  • Secondary Favored: +2 to the stat.
  • Primary Unfavored: -2 to the stat.
  • Secondary Unfavored: -1 to that stat.

The final stats obtained from the Favored and Unfavored Stats are your character's base stats.

----

At character creation, you have 330 points to assign to stat growths. Each stat can have a minimum of 10 points assigned, and a maximum of 70. Your Health stat has a minimum of 40 points, and a maximum of 100 points. You can only assign points to Health, Strength, Magic, Speed, Skill, Luck, Defense, and Resistance.

When leveling up, you roll a 100-sided die for each stat. If the result is EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN your Stat Growth + the Class stat growth, that stat gains a permanent +1, unless already at the maximum.

If only one stat is increased in a level up, your primary favored stat also gains +1. If no stats are increased at level up, your primary and secondary favored stats gain +1.

If your base Growth Rate + your Class Growth Rate is greater than 100%, subtract 100% from it. You gain a guaranteed +1 to that stat at level up, and a further +1 if you roll 100-sided die and get equal to or less than the new result.

If your base Growth Rate + your Class Growth Rate is greater than 200%, act as if it were greater than 100%, except subtract 200% from it and gain a guaranteed +2 to that stat at level up.

Your base Growth Rate + your Class Growth Rate is capped at 255%.

----

Huff, huff, huff...There...any questions?

P.S.-If you guys prefer, we can just have a single base class that lets everyone choose a weapon and skill they want...

P.P.S- I know, I know, "just a little math" My tush. Trust me(Or Trust the you who believes in himself, whichever works), this is alot easier than it looks, and besides rolls for level ups(which I will probably handle), There isnt any more math you have to worry about. Me, on the other hand ^_^ ''

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm i don't see class growth rates in there or is that something you're dealing with?

This system actually looks incredibly well thought out. As someone who's built basic systems in the past, I tilt my hat to you.

I'd love to join if it's no trouble. I'm okay with doing the math if this actually works out to be fire emblem esque. also, question; you mention we could play as a Taguel or Manakete, but what about Laguz? Also why do beast races have to be approved?

Holy cow that does look like a lot... But nothing impossible!

I've never done these type of Rps before, but I'm willing to give it a go especially when it's part of my favorite game. I'm no expert, but it seems legit to me and once one gets the hang of it, not too difficult. Though, admittedly, I am reassured that you'll mostly be the one to keep track of the math xD

DergTheDergon said:
I'd love to join if it's no trouble. I'm okay with doing the math if this actually works out to be fire emblem esque. also, question; you mention we could play as a Taguel or Manakete, but what about Laguz? Also why do beast races have to be approved?
Good question. I was just wanted to keep the number of beastkin to a minimum, y'know? Maybe I could just let people make them as much as they want, though. I mean, How many people could possibly want to be a dragon? ^_^ .

Also, Sorry. Totally forgot about the Laguz. I'll get right on adding them too.

Darkma8 said:
This looks like it could be fun. I'd be interested in joining if possible.
Its absolutely fine Im in the middle of collecting the various class growth rates, and after that, I'll make the sign up page. Hang in there guys! I want this as much as you do ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back