• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom fight for the earth (mew mew power/tokyo mew mew rp also has romance)

Suddenly Isha's hand came down on this man's shoulder. "I think you need to leave, sir. You are harassing our staff."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Huh? No im not im just having some fun." He said holding nichole close as she tried to hit him.

"Well that 'fun' can get you thrown in jail for life. Now get your hands off my girlfriend buddy." Kiyo said glaring heatedly at the man.

"Not your girlfriend..." Hatashi said as she rushed past.

"Sir, I will use force if I have to." Isha said, remaining completely calm.

"Please leave our staff to do their work." Isha said, then turned to walk away.

Hatashi stared and shook her head, tsking at the man before going about her day. "Hi! Welcome to Mew Mew café!"

"Hm. " Isha replied, then walked off to find Elliot and Ryan and report about the two potential mews.

Hatashi walked to Nichole and tugged on her skirt. "Are you okay, Nichole?" She asked.

Ritsuka ran to Hatashi and Nichole,"Yea are you okay?" Concern filled her deep blue eyes.

Itaru got pissed off at the sight. Aki calmed him down and so did Sosuke,"These girls seem capable of taking care of themselves dont worry." He sweat dropped patting Itaru's arm. Itaru stood quiet but glared at the guys as they walked out.

Isha stood to the side, her arms crossed as she looked around the restaurant, and she sighed. All these people saw her as the tough girl, the hard nose, and the lone wolf. Or lone bird... Whatever.

She sighed and leaned back on the wall, rubbing her forehead, stressed.

Isha looked out and saw Nichole beating on some guys in front of the café. She knew she had to stop it, so she walked outside and started to break up the fight. "Nichole, I believe this is rash, and you should not be accosting our guess..."

Ritsuka stood at the window, a tray full of drinks as she watched Nichole and Isha argue. She snapped out of it and served the drinks, returning back to work. Itaru walked outside to make sure things don't get out of hand. he looked back at the cafe and to Aki and Sosuke. They nodded and closed the curtains of the cafe so they wouldn't alarm or disturb the other customers with the commotion...

Itaru looked at the two girls,"Lets not argue about this." He looked at the guys and crossed his arms,"You need to leave, and don't come back. I don't appreciate the way you treated my waitresses...." He took a step closer to them and got in their face,"Don't do it again..." his deep serious voice spoke sternly with his serious and emotionless face.

Ritsuka peeked through the curtains and her eyebrows furrowed in worry, she knew that look in Itaru's eyes, and knew he loved to get into fights. She watched them incased things escalated...

Two were already down for the count and their friends ran off with them. Nichole said"I could handle it myself itaru." Walking back in.

Kyo saw she wasn't in the mood and let Nichole go on about her way.

Itaru heard Nichole behind him and huffed,"You're welcome..." he mumbled quietly when he heard the door close behind her. He turned around and glanced at Isha then walked right past her back into the cafe. He took his spot back at the entrance. Ritsuka watched the flames die down and went back to work, opening the curtains once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back