• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom fight for the earth (mew mew power/tokyo mew mew rp also has romance)

" 'Kay, whatever you say. You're not invited to the party." She pulled out several slip of paper and handed to each person, except Aki. "You have been invited to a party at the Makoto mansion. Feel free to show up after work tomorrow women- or guys, if you need it- I have a ton of dresses you can probably borrow. It's a fancy ball, so guys, wear tuxedos, ladies, dresses, it's gonna be a baaalllllll." She said with false enthusiasm.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ayumi smiled and guided Ritsuka away from the group, but still it sight. Once they got far enough she stepped away and got serious. "Isha was asking ealier if Aki and his younger brother were mews. She said that she'd bring them to the cafe and see what the guys think. I just wanted to know if you could pick up on anything."

Aki shrugged,"Me and Sosuke have stuff do to anyway." Being totally indifferent. Sosuke nodded,"hm..Very mature....well We have to clean the house for our mothers return!" He smiled. Aki gave a look toward him be for he said too much and Sosuke immediately shut his mouth. Itaru looked at them with a frown remembering their mother's condition. He looked over at Ritsuka remembering she was sick too. He brushed it off and gave a weak smile to Aki and Sosuke,"Tell her hi for me." He looked back at Isha,"I would love to go."

Ritsuka thought for a moment, "I know Aki is, im not sure about Sosuke, he was just a baby when they found out they were Mews." She explained.

"Alright, I'll see you there then, Itaru, Ayumi, Nichole, Suka, Hatashi." With that, she slipped her helmet on and drove off.

"Byeeeee!" Hatashi shouted after her.

Hatashi looked at the others then squeaked, "oh, don't we have to work at the Café today?" She looked T the others, then giggled and ran off, "cake and drinks, cake and drinks! Hee hee hee!"

Itaru jumped,"Oh yea!!"

Aki tilted his head,"What?"

"The cafe! Cmon you can come too!!"

"I-I too would like to join..." Sosuke said timidly.

Hatashi swooped out of nowhere and scooped up Sosuke, "Yaaaaay, lets goooo!" She cheered as she ran off with Sosuke in tow, with a big smile.

Isha drove in front of the cafe and parked the bike, slipping the helmet off her head and holding it under her arm as she walked into the café, she flopped the lights on, assuming nobody was there.

"Whaaa!!!" Sosuke was taken away and reaxhed for his brother. Aki laughed and waved at him, letting him be taken.

Itaru looked at those that remain,"Should we just go now?"

"Still ditching Itaru?" Aki had a smirk on his face.

Itaru gave a guilty smile.

Ritsuka spoke up,"Well itll be opening soon, we should get there before it opens, we still have to wipe everything down." She looked down at her clothes,"And change..."

Isha was already in her uniform by the time the others had arrived. She was busily examining her nails, muttering happy birthday to herself, in an almost mourning tone.

(Srry! Lemme reply) 
Once the gang arrived, they changed, except Aki and Sosuke.

Ritsuka stepped out of the dressing room and pulled the skirt part of her dress a bit. She gathered all of her long thick white hair into a high pony tail, leaving her bangs to dangle in her face. She begun cleaning off the tables and flashed a smile to Isha as a greeting.

Itaru also changed into the waiter/butler outfit. He took his usual spot at the entrance, seating the guests. But before any of them arrived he swept a little.

Aki looked around confused,"Whats going on?"

"We work here!" Itaru grinned.

"Yea! Its lots of fun! And we meet new people~" she gave a cute bubbly smile.

Sosuke nodded,"Seems like a very nice idea!"

Isha went about in her normal sour manner, plunking plates and drinks on tables with less enthusiasm then normal, and in general walking around distracted. Meanwhile, Hatashi hopped around with her platter of sweets and drinks, making a general show of doing her job.

(Srry guys ive been dealing with some illness, might go to the doctor soon ._. Parents think i have pneumonia)

Ritsuka threw the rag she used to clean the tables over shoulder and took Itaru's broom when he finished. He looked over at Isha and flashed a goofy grin at her.

Aki looked around not realy knowing what to do. He just took a seat with his brother at one of the tables Ritsuka had just cleaned off. Ritsuka ran up to them,"What would you like today?" She had an eager smile.

"Um...What?" Aki lifted an eyebrow.

"What would you like?" She repeated.

"Im not ordering anything Suka..."

"Wha?! But..."

"What made you think i was...-.-"

"You sat at our table D: ahh Aki youre mean! Dx"

"Im not mean! I just sat down!"

"Youre teasing" she whined.

"WHAT?!"

"Only customers sit our tables -3-" she mumbled through her pout.

Sosuke giggled beside the two.

Nichole giggled and then the customers came. Nichole and kiyo greeted them and sat them down. "What will you like?" Nichole asked sparkles around her as she smiled. The guys she was serving blushed some and told her their orders. Nichole got them filled and went to other tables.

Kiyo served some girls and gave his award winning smile. Nichole and kiyo eyed each other then turned it into a competition to see who would get jealous first. It was pretty silly that they didnt swallow their prides and confess.

Ritsuka did the same, she went about tending to the customers, getting their orders, serving and cleaning up after. Mean while Itaru greeted those that came in, and sat them at their tables.

Aki and Sosuke just ordered sodas after Ritsuka getting upset. They looked at eachother after watching the siblings and everyone else wprk so hard. Sosuke looked around and spoke to Aki,"Theyre really working hard arent they?" He smiled

"Yea." Aki wasnt paying attention but instead swishing his straw around in the soda and cup.

(So sorry guys, family emergency, and AP testing, drama, lots of things going on atm)

Nichole finished serving some more tables then some guy grabbed the back of her uniform pulling her into his lap. "Hey! " she said angry. "Aww look boys she has a temper. Whats wrong kitty?" Tilting her chin up.

Isha immediately looked up, but kept going about her business. She wandered nearer and nearer to Nichole, but she was merely waiting tables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back