• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom fight for the earth (mew mew power/tokyo mew mew rp also has romance)

Ayumi flinched just at the feeling and nodded. "That must have hurt a lot." She laughed and got into position. "Should I bring back more memories?" Her fingers her ready to flick someone and she stood there grinning like a weirdo.

Izumi smiled along and hugged her tightly. "You're so cute~! Ah....sorry, couldn't help myself." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away, embarrassed that he had shown that side of him.

Aki instinctively covered his nose,"N-Nooooooo thank you!" He chuckled. Itaru covered his forehead and shook his head vigorously.

Ritsuka was taken by surprise when she got hugged. She blushed a bit and giggled some,"Its okay theres no need to be sorry~" she looked up at him bashfully.

Ayumi laughed and reached upwards, touching Aki's forehead with her index finger. "Boop." She then did it to Itaru, doing the same noise. She giggled and went back to usual stance. "Is it better if I do that instead?" Her headache was finally going away and she was more than happy about that.

Izumi couldn't help himself. He hugged her again just because she was being so adorable. "I'm trying to control it but I can't with you~ Too cute~!" He's gonna have to get used to her cuteness or else he'll hug her for the whole day. His face was blushed slightly but she probably couldn't see it, right?

Nichole shook her head and homeroom finally ended. She stood grabbing her stuff and stomped out her ears and tail starting to poke out.

Kiyo bit his cheek and skghed going to pe

Isha waited no longer for her brother to show up. She just left his present in the practice room- where the instruments were kept- and took a ride to the school. She drove up outside of the school right when the others emerged from the school, at which point she was turning the motorcycle off. "Oh hey, look who decided to show up. Hello Ayumi, are you okay?" With her helmet on, her voice was deeper and muffled, almost male. In fact it sounded an awful boyish. She flipped her visor up and looked at the kids with piercing yellow eyes. "When I left, you seemed in a bad way. I was worried."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

(She's wearing a helmet. It makes her sound like a boy. I want the new guys to think she's a boy so she can be hostile to someone besides Kiyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oh okay, I must be really tired -.-")

Ayumi was surprised when she heard Isha talking to her. "Ah, yeah. I'm feeling a lot better, sorry to make you worry about me." She rubbed the back of her head and laughed a little. She's never had anyone worry about her for quiet some time now, 3 or 4 years to be exact. Her eyes shifted towards Isha's and she bowed her head a little. "Thanks."

Nichole wanted school to end then she could at least work some more at the cafe. She sighed and sang her song in the play she was going to be in.

Isha nodded, fussing with the straps on her helmet. "Who are the new guys?" She narrowed her eyes at them, then muttered," Are they mews?"

Ayumi noticed the side comment and shook her head. "I can't tell unless I bring out my ears and tail. I might be able to smell it but might now work." She had walked near Isha so that she was basically whispering to her. "Maybe Itaru knows, they were friends in the past."

Isha muttered, "Well, invite them to the Cafe, if Elliot or Ryan thinks so, we'll ask a few questions. Just try not to act suspicious..." She looked up, helmet forgotten. "Friends of Itaru, huh?" Her eyes glanced over them, but quickly fell on Itaru. "Dark hair. One has brown eyes, one green. they look a LOT like Itaru."

Ayumi nodded at staying normal and added to her conversation. "I also learned that they hate it when I try to flick them on their foreheads." She giggled when she remembered what happened. Her heart was racing. She was never good at pretending to act normal.

Hatashi was dragging Sosuke out of the school, smiling big and happy. "Sosy! Come on let's go! Lets go!"

"Hello, Hatashi."

"Hello!" She waved, smiling.

Ritsuka blushed madly. She didnt want to make things awkward so she smiled up at Izumi. Itaru watched them from the corner of his eye, part of him wanted to get territorial, but he knew shes growing up, and needs a little space from time to time so she brushed it aside.

(End of the day?? And imma find a way to get Nichole in this :3)

Sosuke stumbled a few times but managed to keep up with her. He tilted his head a bit at the stranger Hatashi waved to. "H-hello~" he smiled nervously and gave a small smile.

Itaru and Aki, in the mean time, laughed and caught up with eachother. Every now and then theyd get into a serious discussion then go back to joking with eachother. At the end of the day, they walked out of school with eachother, Ritsuka tagging a long and opening a cookie. She looked around and tugged on Aki's shirt,"Where Sosuke???" She just realized. Itaru looked at Aki for an answer too. Aki chuckled nervously,"Im sure hes around here somewhere....Dont worry, he always finds his way home~" (*cough cough* like a dog! xD ) Ritsuka's eyes widened at the reply,'So he just lets him get lost all the time??' She thought. "O-okay..." She went back to her cookie. They continued their walk till they bumped into Ayumi and Isha, Itaru waved,"Hi guys!" He knew who it was, hes been on the bike before and recognized the helmet. Aki, however, didnt, and neither does Ritsuka. Ritsuka got close to Itaru.

Isha slipped her helmet off and looked at Itaru, only mildly concerned. "Did those stitches give you any trouble, or are you okay?" She said, walking over to him, then nodded at Ritsuka in greeting.

Itaru smiled at her,"Oh theyre fine~" he lifted his shirt a bit as proof. Aki looked at her,"Well hello there." His voice chimed and winked at her as well. Ritsuka gave a shy wave.

Isha looked at Aki, an eyebrow raised as he winked at her. "... Do I know you?" She said, not at all moved by his wink and smile. "I am supposed to swoon and melt into your arms at a simple wink? 'Cause, no." She shook her head, a completely neutral look plastered to her face, if not a bit offended and confused.

(Sorry, school -.-)

Ayumi may have been half asleep since they left school. She didn't realize that Isha had left her and was talking until she finally heard them. She skipped over to Ritsuka's side and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Can I take Ritsuka for a minute or two? I need to talk to her about something." She gave Itaru a serious look so he would know she wasn't playing around.

Izumi yawned, almost out of school. He rubbed his head, successfully messing up his hair. He slapped his face hard to wake himself up and chuckled. His mind was somewhere else as he walked towards the group of friend he could already hear. He fell into place next to Ayumi and yawned again, already about to fall asleep.

Aki's faced stiffened. He bent down to look at her closely since he was kinda tall. He inspected her,"Hm! Dont flatter yourself...it was just a friendly gesture. No need to get your panties in a bunch." he straightened up and crossed his arms.

Itaru laughed nervously,"Heh heh, Isha this is Aki, Aki this is Isha...." He tried to break the tension. He looked over at Ayumi and nodded, granting her permission for Ritsuka.

Ritsuka slumped into Ayumi trying to get away from the hostility.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back