• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom fight for the earth (mew mew power/tokyo mew mew rp also has romance)

Ritsuka had woken up too, a little pale frim her face. She coughed and sat up. Her feet touched the floor and she wobbled to her feet. She walked out of the room, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Her hair a tangled snowy mess. Usually bright blue eyes dulled and half awake. She groaned a little, with out knowing. She walked to the living room and looked around, seeing no one was really awake. She layed on the floor and curled in a ball. Her tail and ears suddenly popped out, curling up with the rest of her body. She shivered a bit. 
(Ill give a chance :3)

Izumi opened his eyes slightly and with seeing sunlight he went back to sleep. He covered his eyes and realized he was sleeping on the floor. A loud groan escaped his lips but he was too tired and lazy to get up and move. He never was a morning person so he was usually grumpy when he first wakes up. After a hour or so he should be fine, but before that, don't try to talk to him or he'll give you a snappy remark back.

Ritsuka's shivers stopped and she uncurled and layed on the tummy. She could hear a clocking ticking from some where. Down the hall, voices were echoing,"Theyre awake" she thought. She got up and looked around, she took a step toward hall then a grumbling noise came from below,"Tummy..." She whispered. She looked down at her stomach, blushing a little,"Tummy!" She ran over to the kitchen and looked around, everything was put away in cabinets. "mmm..." She groaned and her lips formed a pout. She dragged a chair from the dining room and stood on it to reach the cupboards. She opened one and found a box of cereal, her eyes immediately brightened. The plastic bag in the box crumpled and crinkled as she threw her hands in there to eat them. She stood on the chair, grabbing a handful, putting it in her mouth and munching. A few of the crumbs surrounded her mouth but she didnt care.

(Noooo... Ignore her *shoves Neko away*)

"... My dad died a few months ago... He got leukemia." She began to sniffle some more, then wipes her eyes and stares at Itaru, "C-can we NOT, talk about this? Okaaay?"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Itaru nodded,"Sure thing..." He let go of her and sat in front of her on the floor, his back leaning on her legs,"I know how you feel..." He sighed "You remind me so much of Ritsuka..." He thought of Ritsuka and started to miss her a little. Ritsuka lost her parents at a young age, after that she lived with Itaru. Ritsuka's parents were like Itaru's second set of parents. They were all really close with eachother, so when Suka's parents died, Itaru felt like his did too. He stood up and faced her,"Cheer up princess." He bowed to her as if she were royalty,"It could be worse. You have this wonderful palace, friends that love you, and your brother!" He went back to her and kneeled infront of her again,"I know you guys have somethings that arent settled between you two, but, hes still your brother hes still your family..." 
(Me: LOLOL guys xD

Itaru: All this for me? ;3

Ritsuka: Ruru is mine!!!)

(Isha: *sobbing on the corner* FOREVER ALONE!

Me: *sigh*

Hatashi: *bouncing around* I don't care either way, wheeeeeee!)

(Ritsuka: YOU. CANT. HAVE HIM!

Me: ._.||

Itaru: _ _|| Suka....)

(Ritsuka: *lets go of him* OuO!!

Itaru: Suka?!

Me: hee hee xD )

Isha looked at Itaru, looking him the eyes, before her eyes fell on the projector screen again. Her father's image was frozen, mid-laugh. When she again looked at Itaru, her eyes were tear-filled. The salty droplets slid down her cheeks slowly, till her was full on sobbing, curled up on her chair with her head in her hands.

(Isha: your all so mean to me... *walks away*)

(Nichole:isha come back DX- runs after her-

Kiyo:nuu ccome back Nichole!!

Me:-sweatdrops and drags all three back- gosh.)

Nichole blinked seeing the cereal and said"I was gonna make breakfast rit.." sweatdropping. She shrugged and started making a great breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes, sausage and bacon, eggs and toast. "Cmon guys breakfast is ready!"

Kiyo walked in his hair messy and sat at the table with a yawn. Nichole platedthe food and her sibs ran down.

Ritsuka turned around, cheeks full of cereal,"Sowwy OuO..."

(Itaru: No! Come back!)

Itaru didnt like the sight of this. He stood up and grabbed her arm, yanking her into his arms and embracing her, his muscles contracting around her. "Princesses shouldnt cry..."

Nichole giggled and said"its ok rit." Sitting and started eating smiling.

Kiyo started eating and smiled. "This is delicious! "

The sibs ate happily.

Isha ignored her urge to push away, instead she did the one thing she had never done before: Embrace this boy and buy her face into his shoulder, crying like nothing else mattered. She had never cried like this in front of anyone. She normally bottled everything in, but now it was pouring out, leaving her shivering and sobbing.

Ayumi pouted when she was ignored and walking in, seeing Kiyo's messy hair. "You should at least fix your hair in the morning." She combed her fingers through his hair and patted it down a little. "That's better." A small yawn came out as she sat down to eat. Her body didn't want to move but she forced it to. "Thank you Nichole, this is so good~!" The food instantly woke her up, the same with Izumi. At the smell of food, he sprung up and dashed to where the smell was coming from. He sat down and eagerly ate, nodding at Nichole in approval.

Nichole said"thanks guys." Smiling. She finished and looked at the time. "Cmon you guys get dressed for school and I'll walk you ok?" Her little sibs nodded and ran upstairs.

Kiyo smiled and laughed at them. 
(Anyone wanna do a 1x1x1 with me and jon?

Itaru rubbed his hand along her back a little as a comforting gesture. He listened to her cry and let it out. By the way she was reacting he could assume shed never let her feelings out like this before. "Its okay..." He comforted her some more. 
(1x1x1? @o@ whoa)

Ritsuka saw everyone at the table and went to it too, her hair still a mess. She ate some pancakes and bacon then pushed the plate away. She kicked her legs and swung them while she sat. She put her hands in her lap and silently looked around watching the others eat. She lowered her head a little and held it with her hand, cringing a bit. She shook it off and moved a piece of messy hair behind her ear.

"School!" Ritsuka hopped off the chair and went back to the room to grab her stuff. She ran back out and to the front door,"Ill see you guys at home!" She turned the knob and opened the door and shook her head,"I-I mean school!" Still sleepy and all. She walked outside and put her finger to her chin,"Um ... OuO..." She looked around,"I think....i think its this way..." And she was on her way, hair still a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back