• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom fight for the earth (mew mew power/tokyo mew mew rp also has romance)

The shivering stopped, slowly... When she finally looked up, her face was red and eyes glossy. "You... You should probably go... You have school in he morning, right? I'll... I'll drive you home if you want.." She wiped her eyes, then looked at his shirt, snorting at the wet spot on his shirt. "Oh... I uhhh, I'm sorry..."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Itaru chuckled,"I do good in school, i can be late." He looked down at his shirt too and laughed,"Dont worry~ there have been many tears on this." He gave a smile and patted her head. He bent down a little to get to her level, silver eyes trying to catch hers,"No more crying kay?"

"No promises." She met yellow eyes with his silver, and her face suddenly lit up red. "AHHHH I cried in front of someone! AHHHHH there goes my bad*** image!... Well, actually, you probably don't even care, do you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nope~!" He grinned,"Youll still be a kuudere to me dont worry!" He ruffled her hair.

Ayumi scarfed down the rest of her breakfast and jumped up, running her fingers through her hair. "Bye!" She had left her backpack at school so all she had to do was run there. On the way, she say Ritsuka and patted her head, her tail and ears already out. "You wanna hop on my back to get there faster?" A big grin was plastered on her face as she pointed to her back.

Izumi was still somewhat tired but he got up and decided to go to school today. Usually he skips to go by the lake or to walk around aimlessly. This time though, he would at least try. He walked pretty fast and could already see Ayumi and Ritsuka. Ritsuka. Is that why I'm going to school? Izumi chuckled and rubbed his head, clearing the thought out of his head.

Isha looked at him and sighed. "I'll drive you to your school, go grab your things while I put the saddlebags on the Screamer." With she turned and walked away, heading for the garage. Her twin Miori watched her leave the room, then looked at Itaru, sizing him up, "..... You be kind to my sister, alright? She hardly has any friends anymore..." With that, he stared for a moment longer then walked away.

(Awwwww~)

Ritsuka shook her head,"Im going home first. I gotta wash up and i might be late~" she looked down at the floor,"I just dont know my way around here.." She looked back up,"Anyway! Times wasting!" She took off again, if only Itaru was there to show her. 
Itaru tilted his head,"Screamer?" He shrugged and went on his way. A voice came from behind him, telling him about Isha. He turned around, that emotionless look he always gives that tends to intimidate most people,"Hardly any family either...." His deep voice retorted.

Miori stopped, looking at the floor. "Screamer. That's the name she gave her motorcycle. She loves that thing like family... Unfortunately she shut out everyone else... And the fact that I'm rarely here doesn't help... I don't need your sneer, sir. If you hurt my sister, you won't live another day..." He looked up at Itaru with a glare, then disappeared around the corner.

Itaru glared back with his hands in his pockets. Once Midori left Itaru scoffed,"Youve already commited those crimes yourself...Youre one to talk...." He muttered under his breath and went looking for Isha.

(*facepalm* I'm stupid)

Ayumi watched her run off again and decided to follow her. "I know my way around here pretty well, I could show you. Where do you live?" She was starting to get curious. Her brown tail wagged slightly, showing that she was happy. Hopefully people would think that she's cosplaying, if not, that would raise some problems.

Isha approached with her helmet already on, and another under her arm. She wore a leather biking jacket, and jeans. "Alright, put that on... By he way, have you seen Miori? He's not in his room." She looked around then down the hall, but the male twin had already disappeared.

Nichole got dressed and kiyo ran home to get ready.

Nichole walked her sibs to school and said"be good ok? For me please?" they were good kids just michevious. They said"hai nii-chan! " hugging nichole and jogged into their school.

Nichole started to walk to school and hummed.

(Youre not stupid~ i just wasnt clear :3)

Ritsuka nodded with a grin,"If you take me to the cafe, i can find my way from there :D !!" She explained.

Itaru looked down at her,"you just missed him,.." His voice was rather grim. He put the jacket of his school uniform on and waited for Isha to tell him what to do.

"Well, come on." She grabbed his hand and dragged him off. When they were out the front door, the motorcycle was in the driveway. She went over and swung her leg over the seat, starting the motorcycle with a roar. "Well, come on. Step to he left side of the bike and get on. Not the right, that's where the engine is, it's hot. Never get on or off on the right side." She looked at him, waiting patiently.

(This is what I think so far if things stay the same or something changes, this is just a theory though)

Ayumi+Itaru Ritsuka+Izumi Nichole+Kiyo Isha=alone

Ayumi+Kiyo Ritsuka+Izumi Isha+Itaru Nichole=alone

Ritsuka+Izumi Nichole+Kiyo Isha+Itaru Ayumi=alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back