• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Female Roleplayer Wanted

ModernRanger

The Guardian and Protector
Greetings, 
I hope this message finds you well.
I am a long time Roleplayer. I may have only been on this site for over two years but I have been roleplaying since December of 2008. Over the years, I have developed a number of skills when it comes to roleplaying and have been in quite a few roleplays throughout my roleplay life. 
I am looking for a Female Roleplay partner. I say Female because those are the Roleplayers I prefer to roleplay with.

No offense Male Roleplayers, I just get along better with girls. 
I would prefer my roleplay partner to be one of considerable skill however I will roleplay with almost anyone. 
My roleplays tend to be MxF and tend to have a romance element. 
My genres include but are not limited to:
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Romance and Fandom. 
My roleplay styles are as follows:
Semi-Para. Para and Multi-para.

If you are interested, please feel free to send me a personal message. 
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! :)  

Curious about a few things:

1) In MxF which role would you play?

2) Are you open to medieval fantasy?

3) Is a slower romance fine? I used to strictly play platonic up until a few days ago so it might be a bit awkward... >.<

Hope to hear from you!

Did you have a specific plot in mind, or was it just a fantasy rp in general?
I've been roleplaying for at least 10 years now (I only just found this site so don't let my account age fool you, I'm very skilled)

But like the person above asked, would you be playing the female lead or the male lead? Asking because I'm not very talented at playing the male, but I'm not crummy either.

Messaged you, deeply interested.

11 years of experience.

I write in detail

I love violence, and powerful characters. I can play multiple characters as well.

If you need a sample I can whip one out for you.

Hello! :)  

Curious about a few things:

1) In MxF which role would you play?

2) Are you open to medieval fantasy?

3) Is a slower romance fine? I used to strictly play platonic up until a few days ago so it might be a bit awkward... >.<

Hope to hear from you!

I also play the male because being a male, I play male rather well that is why I prefer to have a female roleplaying partner.

Medieval Fantasies are one of my specialties

I prefer slow paced romances because it makes the story all the better when it develops over time.

Did you have a specific plot in mind, or was it just a fantasy rp in general?
I've been roleplaying for at least 10 years now (I only just found this site so don't let my account age fool you, I'm very skilled)

But like the person above asked, would you be playing the female lead or the male lead? Asking because I'm not very talented at playing the male, but I'm not crummy either.

I prefer to build my plot with my roleplaying partner as it makes sure that the plot works for both people involved.

I am glad that you have a lot of experience. That is important to me.

My main character is always male. I can play female side characters but it is not my favorite thing to do.

Messaged you, deeply interested.

11 years of experience.

I write in detail

I love violence, and powerful characters. I can play multiple characters as well.

If you need a sample I can whip one out for you.

I did not get your message but I would enjoy seeing a sample of your writing style. That helps me understand how much attention and detail to put into my posts and it gives me ideas for plots.

I also play the male because being a male, I play male rather well that is why I prefer to have a female roleplaying partner.

Medieval Fantasies are one of my specialties

I prefer slow paced roleplays because it makes the story all the better when it develops over time.

Lovely! Does a high, dark fantasy in that setting interest you at all? If so I'd be happy to send a PM!

I prefer to build my plot with my roleplaying partner as it makes sure that the plot works for both people involved.

I am glad that you have a lot of experience. That is important to me.

My main character is always male. I can play female side characters but it is not my favorite thing to do.

I do like plot building as well, and I have a few rp plots thought up. But I'm open to almost anything suggested. There are very few things that I do not do, this is story writing after all. It's neat to get involved with different times, places, scenarios, etc...

But if you'd like to start a roleplay, I'd be happy to PM you about thinking up a plot. :)

I do like plot building as well, and I have a few rp plots thought up. But I'm open to almost anything suggested. There are very few things that I do not do, this is story writing after all. It's neat to get involved with different times, places, scenarios, etc...

But if you'd like to start a roleplay, I'd be happy to PM you about thinking up a plot. :)

Feel free to message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back