• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua ran back in the classroom sitting faraway from Aero. Aqua's tail hanged down from her chair.

Shoou finally makes his way to the classroom. He sits down in the faar back and starts playing with his slime hands forming small figures looking like knights and monsters.

"Oh, I'm in this class with him." Jerhico says as he sees the guy from earlier sitting beside a window.

Shou looks at Aqua then jJrhico and finally Aero, he can obiously see there is some bad blood between the three. He goes back to playing with his slime figures, he is making a dragon now.

Jerhico takes a seat in the back , beside him is a slime playing with his hands. "Repulsive" he mutters silently.

The air arround Aero becomes extremely cold, the desk, chair, and window slowly freezing and the cold air starts effecting the rest of the classroom "Ah is it just me or has it suddenly become cold in here?" He asks, as if he didn't notice

Aero focuses the cold air on Shoou. He wad a sadist after all and liked to see others suffer "Not anytime soon."

"Feels great in here" Jericho loves being cold and the fact he doesn't want to be like everyone else in the class

Jerhico burst laughing, he loves it when someone gets hurt. He notices Aero moving his hands, mabey he can use him.

"I know. It does feel great in here." Aero replies "Don't you agree, slime boy?" He asks Shoou with a smile on his face

Shoou sticks out his small yellow slime eyes and notices Aero and Jerhico talking and the thing Aero is doing with his hands. Shoou quikly puts two and two together and shoot a smal portion of himself towards Aeros hands.

Aero blows some wind at the slime that was shot Shoou, makin it freeze and catches it with his hands and throws it back at Shoou "Thanks for the gift but I don't really like slime."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back