• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua tilted her head,"I don't see why I would hate you. But if it's too personal then I won't force you."

Aqua turned around and started walking.

"Well I have, a not very nice plan and I don't want you to be caught up in it, unless you want to" I say

Aqua continued to walk,"Destruction."

She stopped waiting for him to catch up,"Why are you being nice to me? Weren't you being mean to that guy earlier?"

Shoou tales on his human form again and tries to find some food in the cafeteria. He gets a tray and picks ups some chicken legs and mashed potatos, he sits down and starts eating.

Aqua said as she continued to walk to the cafeteria,"Even thought that guy was eavesdropping you could chat somewhere else."

Aqua said taking a glance at him,"I never said I was angry I was just pointing it out."

Aqua nodded and smiled,"Someone a gentlemen."

Aqua sat at a table her ears twitched watching him.

He walks in the food bar and grabs two trays. "Its school food so it may not be very good." He winks and sits down

He blushed he is weak when it comes to girls being that way not that he doesn't like . he sits down. "So do you live in the dorms here?"

Aqua nodded,"Yes I do, I'm not old enough to work money to buy apartment so I'm forced to stay in dorms. But I'm grateful I have somewhere to live."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back