• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Highschool

Would you join this RP?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe So.

• Total voters
So its not fully sexist how about this. Girls have access to join all clubs, but have to tryout. But, usually only a few amount of girls get into the club because of the harsh tryouts. Boys also get harsh tryouts, but some survive.

I don't want to fully tweak it, since it would kind of make the cross dressing idea go to waste and make this roleplay just a orginal highschool roleplay. Though, I won't tweak it unless Tamo agrees.

Its fine by me, personally the cross dressing was just a fun additive, that kept a very interesting spot in this rp.

I guess you could say that when a captain administers a try out he/she would go for a guy more then a girl, which is true even in the world that we live in. So this would give girls an actual reason to cross dress.

And no, its not rude to voice an opinion, we eventually had to fix details and work out the kinks, so thank you for your imput

Na, you didn't come off as rude. Its just that we didn't want to completely change the idea, to the point that the cross dressing idea would be completely stupid and didn't fit at all.

Sounds pretty damn awesome to me.

Would this be strictly anime?

Also, could there be some sort of art club added or is that a no-no?

Awesome, so, if I was the girl who got mixed up in the dorm room, does that mean im just a girl? It doesn't actually mean I'm a crossdresser?

If so, can I reserve that spot please, hah.

Well, when you get stuck in the guy's dorm room and theres no outlet you typically have to come up with a solution, this can be anything, as long as you are staying in the dorm room itself

so please make sure you have one xD

Alright, what position would that be @Osa10

Is this still accepting?

I would love to join! Especially for the maid cafe? How does one become.. Chief Maid? Do other members have to vote? Is it first come first serve?

Regardless, I'm supper interested!

xD "Supper Interested" Wonderful Puns

Yes, it happens to be first come first serve, so if you would like me to put you down as the cook I will.

We would love to have you ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back