• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Highschool

Would you join this RP?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe So.

• Total voters

Tamotsu Fukui

Jack of Spades
(Before hand: Hello! @Bills352

Co-Captain:

Player:

Player:
@Osa10

Player:

[/i][/i][/i]

President:

Vice President:

Treasurer:

Secretary
:

Historian:

Captain:

Co-Captain:

Player:

Player:

Player:

Captain:

Co-Captain:

Player:

Player:

Player:

We had to.

Guy who got mixed up in the girl's dorm rooms:

Girl who got mixed up in the guy's dorm rooms: @SpectroVector

Girl who broke the vase in the host club(up in the host club roles as well):@animegirl20

President:

Vice President:

Debt Collector:

Intel Collector:

Helper:

Pitcher:

Catcher:

First Basemen:

Second Basemen:

Third Basemen:

Shortstop:

Left Fielder:

Right Fielder:

Center Fielder:

Last edited by a moderator:
so... there can't be separate sports teams for girls? i don't like the gender exclusions. :/ there's no reason why the girls can't be on the sports teams.

Well Dreamy is off in Dreamland, I can't appear to talk to her. I am rather sorry that its sexist in your opinion (It Is, I Know) but we have laid out the plotline in that way that if I don't have the other owner's permission I won't be changing it, the sadly ironic thing is that we both happen to be female. Thank you for your contribution, should Dreamy respond we can come to terms with a slightly modified version of what we have, but currently it will be staying how it is.

lol i'll look into joining.

sorry if i came off as rude. it does look like a fun idea, and i do have a character idea for it.

No no! You weren't rude, and someone who makes an rp should always listen to other people's ideas, I learned this the hard way. But yes, we would love to have you join, and will take the gender imbalance into revision, thanks!

Oh cool! We would love to have you, I can see based on your signature you like Kuroko no Basuke(If I got that wrong please don't shoot me xD )?

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui]Oh cool! We would love to have you, I can see based on your signature you like Kuroko no Basuke(If I got that wrong please don't shoot me xD )?

[/QUOTE]
Your right, I love Kuroko no Basuke which is why I got even more pumped seeing a basketball team.

@Shadow Naoto

Even though I know this problem is all solved and all. . . I just wanted to point out that it clearly says in the plot part that, girls are welcome to join the clubs by invitation.

Hope I didn't come of rude, I just wanted to point that out as said above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus if a girl showed any skill for the club activity surely they would get invited anyway.

Pretty much. So if you wanted to be into one of the clubs, and we liked your CS if you joined. You would be one of the girls { That aren't one of the cross dressers} , that the captain of the club would choose to invite if you were a girl. That means you showed good skill in that certain club.

.... :// Girls can't try out, and that still strikes me as sexist. Boys don't need to be "invited" to join student council or any club other than sports, right? besides the maid club. but compared to the sports, the boys have a ton more clubs that are exclusive to them... i dunno, it just makes me uncomfortable. girls really need the approval of the captains or guys on the team?

there are more guy exclusive clubs. boys don't need to be invited into clubs, right? like, they could just run for student council and other activities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back