• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: Longhorn Showdown

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
I have been thinking making a Fallout RP that takes place in Texas, about 60 years after the Great War of 2077. Story wise, I was thinking of having a Super Mutant with a Mutant Hound, working with the raiders and their overboss (Who was his wife before he was taken by a group of supermutants, and changed into one of them, with no recollection of the events prior to waking up in his new form. The two had children together, but the father, my supermutant character, never got to meet them, since he was taken a few hours after their session of passion.) of Nuka Land, a much smaller version of Nuka World, with less of the themed parks.

It all starts off with the Overboss, the Supermutant and his companions going to search for her children, for they were taken by a group of people in power armor, and the only known groups wearing power would be the Brotherhood of Steel and the Enclave. And from there, I would have to think more about it. If you have any feedback or suggestions, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back