• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
☢️ Fallout: Into the Light ☢️

Introduction
Welcome to the Wastelands, a place of desolation and opportunity following the Great War. In this Fallout roleplay, we'll explore a world struggling to rebuild after tragedy strikes. Whether you join a powerful faction or strive alone, survival is always the goal.

Setting
We'll be basing this around the Boston area, where most of Fallout 4 took place.

The Vision
I want this roleplay to offer a rich, open world filled with complex characters and moral dilemmas. There will be quests, alliances, and the ability to see your character grow through your very own writing. Actions will have consequences of course, some good and some bad or even deadly. Ideally I'd like everyone who is interested to make at least two characters, due to the chance of death being.. reasonably high.
I'd also like this to be a literate roleplay. No text speak and no one liners. This will also be a friendly place (even if the Wastelands aren't). D r a m a stays out of OOC.

Factions Available
  • The Brotherhood of Steel: Tech-savvy warriors with a strict/clerical code.
  • The Enclave: Remnants of the old government with high-tech gear.
  • The Raiders: Various groups of opportunistic wanderers. Some are deadlier than others.
  • Vault Dwellers: Be it naïve or scheming.
  • The NCR: The New California Republic.
  • Regular Folks: Just trying to stay alive.

And more!

How to Join
  • I will @ you if enough people show interest and a CS sheet is put up. CS is up and here!
    Go ahead and make a character. The template is not required (I just wanted to make something Pip-Boy esque.) Please fill out all the info in it and then @ me in the OOC thread or send me a message for approval.
  • Feel free to reach out here with any questions. Our lore page is also available, though a work in progress.

Yay!​

☢️ Prepare for the Future, Survive the Present☢️

Last edited:
So what was the ending of 4 for this rp given we have groups from them in it ?
So I don't see a need to keep anything tightly canon. I just liked the setting wise of East Coast Fallout 4. Those are just some of the factions available, and I'm open to even the creation of some as well as time goes on depending on what kind of characters people make.

So we'll just say beginning of Fallout 4 so no factions are eradicated or anything haha.

Also OOC is here for any other questions to keep the interest check clear. :)

So I don't see a need to keep anything tightly canon. I just liked the setting wise of East Coast Fallout 4. Those are just some of the factions available, and I'm open to even the creation of some as well as time goes on depending on what kind of characters people make.

So we'll just say beginning of Fallout 4 so no factions are eradicated or anything haha.

Also OOC is here for any other questions to keep the interest check clear. :)
Okay

very interested, after all i am a wanderer and the game was rigged from the start.

Awesome!

CS is here
OOC is here

And I'm currently working on a big Lore page so info can be found for curious players that may not have played a bunch but still want to participate :).

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back