• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout (Canon and OC Mix)

N7Sniper

Just A Guy Who’s A Hero For Fun
Been playing a lot of fallout 4 lately and really began to crave the idea of a role play in it's world, would anyone be interested? May allow people to RP the companion characters and OCs then allow people to lead each of the factions and war with each other? The plot is in it's beginning stages so more can be plotted out but I want to know who is interested before I put to much work into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool interest! I'm going to give it a few days and see if I can gather a few more and then we will start, I will keep this bumped.

Clairvoyance said:
Ok, so...what if we've only played Fallout: New Vegas?
Hummm I guess it depends on if you intend to play 4 because I would hate to spoil it for you. If you intend to play it some point I wouldn't join just yet until I know how spoiler-esk this RP will be. If you don't plan to play it or just don't care about spoilers you are welcome to. The world is still similar to new vegas so you would be familiar enough to participate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniper said:
Hummm I guess it depends on if you intend to play 4 because I would hate to spoil it for you. If you intend to play it some point I wouldn't join just yet until I know how spoiler-esk this RP will be. If you don't plan to play it or just don't care about spoilers you are welcome to. The world is still similar to new vegas so you would be familiar enough to participate.
Well I doubt I'll get any of the consoles needed to play it anytime soon (I have an Xbox360), and spoilers annoy me when they're more major, so I'll just back out of this one then. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back