• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4M] The Phantom of the Opera Roleplay!

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice, but you can call me Bea, Trixie or Tracy. I'm 17 years old and my pronouns are She/Her. My timezone is GMT+1.

> ▪︎ **BEA, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?**
• For now, OCxCC and CCxCC roleplays.
• **MxF pairings**.
• Advanced Literate or Novella writers.
• I care about **CHARACTERS CREATION**.
• PLOT DEVELOPMENT.
• I don't mind if you're 18+. However, keep in mind that we keep things **SFW** so as long as you aren't weird and you match my vibe I don't care how old you are. (so, let's say 17+)
• Use 3rd person and past tense. I'm more comfortable with that.
• Tell me right away if you're a slow replier, so I can adapt to that.
• *Only* roleplay as 18+ characters.

> ▪︎ **WHAT AM I WILLING TO ROLEPLAY?**
● I'm new to *The Phantom of the Opera* fandom, but I'm willing to learn more about it! I'm looking foward to brainstorm something great with you! (I still have no idea where to begin with, but I think we should follow the original plotline and then make some changes. I'm in love with both the Musical and the Film.)

We should do a CCxCC roleplay. In Italics is what I'm looking forward for you to play as:

• *Erik/The Phantom* (or could be an OC inspired by Erik) x Christine Daaé/OC

**As for the faceclaim, I'm in love with the actors that played both in the musical and the movie. So it would be nice to have Erik or a potential OC played by Gerard Butler or Ramin Karimloo. However, it's not a must! I'm pretty flexible with anything. We can discuss more in DMs!**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back