• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Em's Roleplay Search (Canon Characters)

unidarkwarrior

Rolling the Dice
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You can call me Em or Uni and I am searching for some good roleplay. Some things about me about that I'm looking for: I am 24, so no minors please! I average around 3-4 paragraphs per response, but can definitely adjust somewhat up or down depending on my partner. I also write in third person, either past or present tense depending on what my partner does. I'm currently looking for only canon character roleplays, and I'm totally happy to talk about any plots or ideas you might have.

I'm down for most anything, though especially love things with a domestic side and/or family or found family dynamics, definitely with plot in there too! I love soulmate aus, I love angst and any form of taking care of each other.

Ghost friendly, though if you ever want to change to a different plot instead of continuing with what we're doing, just let me know! Feel free to comment on this thread, or PM me if you're interested in anything on this list

- basically any pairing, especially post time-skip!
- have read the manga

- caught up on manga
- erasermic, dekushin, todobaku, shinkami

- caught up on manga
- gojo/geto, gojo/nanami
- anything with gojo and megumi's platonic parental relationship

- neil/andrew!!

- San Lang/Hua Cheng
- could be convinced of others, probably

- have read books and watched cartoon, currently watching the Untamed
- Wei Ying/Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen/Jiang Cheng

- zuko/sokka

- Vikto/Yuuri
- anything familial with Yuri Plisetsky!

- platonic Joel and Ellie

-Steve/eddie
-really anything with Steve! Platonic dynamics, parental dynamics, etc

- most pairings! love beauyasha, caleb/essek, caleb/jester, etc.

- I’m mainly super into fantasy high! riz/fabian, fig/ayda, kristen/tracker

- open to most pairings that aren't one of the adults with one of the kids

- Good Omens
- OFMD
- The Locked Tomb Series
- banana fish
- the adventure zone
- the penumbra podcast

Last edited:
Hellooo! If you're still interested, I'd love to do a Banana Fish Rp !!

Omg you have TGCF and MDZS! Of those two fandoms, can I ask what canon characters you are aiming to play as?

Would genuinely die for a parental Gojo/geto au with Megumi. Geto gets the help he needs, and Gojo brings home some kid . Or even them as teachers, still parenting Megumi.

Hey! i’d be interested in a TGCF rp - if you’re still looking :)

Hey! I'd be down for any of the following; Haikyuu, JJK, MDZS, TGCF (might be a lil' rusty), YOI, and Banana Fish. DM me to discuss more if you're interested!

Hello! You can call me Em or Uni and I am searching for some good roleplay. Some things about me about that I'm looking for: I am 24, so no minors please! I average around 3-4 paragraphs per response, but can definitely adjust somewhat up or down depending on my partner. I also write in third person, either past or present tense depending on what my partner does. I'm currently looking for only canon character roleplays, and I'm totally happy to talk about any plots or ideas you might have.

I'm down for most anything, though especially love things with a domestic side and/or family or found family dynamics, definitely with plot in there too! I love soulmate aus, I love angst and any form of taking care of each other.

Ghost friendly, though if you ever want to change to a different plot instead of continuing with what we're doing, just let me know! Feel free to comment on this thread, or PM me if you're interested in anything on this list

- basically any pairing, especially post time-skip!
- have read the manga

- caught up on manga
- erasermic, dekushin, todobaku, shinkami

- caught up on manga
- gojo/geto, gojo/nanami
- anything with gojo and megumi's platonic parental relationship

- neil/andrew!!

- San Lang/Hua Cheng
- could be convinced of others, probably

- have read books and watched cartoon, currently watching the Untamed
- Wei Ying/Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen/Jiang Cheng

- zuko/sokka

- Vikto/Yuuri
- anything familial with Yuri Plisetsky!

- platonic Joel and Ellie

-Steve/eddie
-really anything with Steve! Platonic dynamics, parental dynamics, etc

- most pairings! love beauyasha, caleb/essek, caleb/jester, etc.

- I’m mainly super into fantasy high! riz/fabian, fig/ayda, kristen/tracker

- open to most pairings that aren't one of the adults with one of the kids

- Good Omens
- OFMD
- The Locked Tomb Series
- banana fish
- the adventure zone
- the penumbra podcast
Bumping this because my free time is back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back