• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DSMP RP

valedy_watcherxx

Observer
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! ^^ I'm Vale, 18+, and I'm looking for a long-term partner to rp with (DSMP in 2024? Yes.) I'm an avid fan of TNTDuo and I can play either (though I prefer Quackity). I can also play side characters in the plot, like Techno or Ranboo. I love heavy plots with war and politics and those special moments between two hopelessly in love rivals. Hit me up!!

Notes:

I'm very consistent with advanced lit-novel. I need someone who can mirror me.

LONG-TERM! And someone who's good with communicating with what they want, I'm not a good mindreader.

I prefer a partner who's 17+.

And I don't support William Gold. I love DSMP Wilbur, but not him. If you support William Gold, please go somewhere else.

Also forgot to mention: I use Discord mostly (and preferably).

Hello there! I've been searching (so long) for people who are still interested in writing for the dsmp so this is just wonderful.
(I don't support the creators, but love the lore of the dsmp).
I can write most canon characters, and I absolutely love Revivebur in particular for the in-depth background you can create with him...

Hello there! I've been searching (so long) for people who are still interested in writing for the dsmp so this is just wonderful.
(I don't support the creators, but love the lore of the dsmp).
I can write most canon characters, and I absolutely love Revivebur in particular for the in-depth background you can create with him...
Revivebur absolutely has my heart, especially with his interactions with Quackity. ^^!!

Do you want my Discord so we can discuss farther?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back