• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wild West RP

SirWilfred

Rootin’ Tootin’ Buckaroo
Hello! I’m currently seeking a partner to do a western based roleplay. This will be set in the 1870s to 1880s in the Western United States (anywhere from Oklahoma to California!). I’m a fan of old cowboy shows and all that, so I’m seeking someone who’d be interested in writing something in that era! Here are some things about me and my requirements.

•I am literate to novella and like at least three paragraphs per response, though quality is always more important than quantity!

•I am 18+ and will only roleplay with people who are eighteen years or older!

•I always play male as my main. I can play side-characters who are either sex, but I don’t main female.

•My interest is action, adventure, and romance. I will only do BxG romance, so I’m looking for someone to play female!

•I prefer realistic faceclaims or just descriptions.

I have several ideas! A young couple homesteading out on the prairie, a young tender cowboy falls in love with an older more experienced saloon girl, a sheriff and a saloon girl, an outlaw and a ranchers daughter- the ideas are endless! Hit me up if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back