Dreams of the Second Age

Good deal. How did you do, if you don't mind sharing?

If Mask mentions the 'Dragon' by name, can I reasonably assume the worst case scenario that it's going to be a Thousan-Forged Dragon? It is military equipment.

No, this is something I had planned on for a long time.

I guess I'll give the game a nudge and try to get some progress again.

We have a problem. Sharp Light of Judgment stance is a Essence 7 charm, meaning there's no way I can learn it. Any suggestions on which charms would work for multiple opponents?

Edit: I'm an idiot. I AM essence 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherwood I kinda lost track of the construct's details, can I get a refresher at all? Thanks xD

JayTee said:
Sherwood I kinda lost track of the construct's details, can I get a refresher at all? Thanks xD
Which construct are you looking for details on?

Sorry that I haven't been giving this game the love it deserves. I have a post up in the IC thread to start moving things along once more. I should be able to keep my posting schedule up better now.

Just as a matter of clarity, where is everyone (Aredin included)?

I was trying to meet with the Mistress while the forces were training up and all that. Afterwards, I was going to try and give covering fire with Lambent Bolt of Annihilation since our forces were starting to get prepped for combat. However, with us now having the key and all, tables have kinda gotten flipped in terms of plans. So, is it reasonable to be with the rest of the group or what? Cause I'm a bit lost at this point.

Everyone is back at Rathess, along with two of the Mistresses' Abyssals. Right now, Mask and Wren are out of the Tower spying on Filial, and the Dragon Kings are getting ready to repel a possible attack from his forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back