Dreams of the Second Age

So I just realized that Wren is going to be pissed at me later. Guess who forgot that he nabbed a flying surfboard lol

Is that poke aimed at me? I'm posting stuff now if it is.

Well, I'm catching up on a ton of posts that came up while I was asleep, and when I'm done reading up, I was going to make my post for here. Give me a few and it will be up.

I'm still here! 2e's mechanics make me struggle with the game a bit, which is why I've been quiet, sorry about that.

Just don't leave us! I need my players to keep the game alive! (:<)

I'm in the last two weeks before I get my bachelor's degree, with three majors. Between that, getting a full time job, and trying to breath life into a new start up company, I'm kinda spent on time at the moment. I'll try and keep up, but things should be alright with Aredin being a bit reserved for the moment.

I'm still here, just frantically trying to wrap up some final loose ends.

At least you let us know what is going on, instead of just letting us wonder. Congrats on the degree, by the way.

That is always a useful skill for your minions to have. But its up to you, of course. Given the average training time for the Charm and a few weeks of down time, you'll have an elite fighting force of Essence Awakened Dragon Kings with artifact weapons. Ouch.

How much xp do we have so far? If it's possible I want to stunt training them and getting a much needed awareness excellency at the same time.

I gave out 5 points back on the 25th, but its been some time, so I suppose you have earned a few more. I'll add 5 more to that, giving a total of 10 awarded so far. I'll continue to post the xp awards in the characters thread.

Make sure you do it IC, and let me know which skill you are going to start off with.

Yeah, did this come out of left field for everyone else? I've been having trouble keeping up with things, but I didn't think it was that bad O.o

Yeah, it was a little bit of a surprise to me, too. Interesting stuff that my players come up with.

I was just making sure that everyone has had a chance to post if they so wanted. I'll move things along shortly.

Yeah nothing really else for me to do but spy on more people and I'm out of people he would know how to find lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back