• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons:The Riders of Berk (Still Accepting)

Should this Role Play have a plot to it?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

• Maybe....

• Total voters
Torunn froze when a dragon twice the size as a night fury and it looked almost alike with toothless from the stories. She tools a step forward and put her hand out. "Shhhhhh shhh." She said moving a little closer to the dragon.

Nimbus growls as the human girl approached him, he stood up easyly towering over them. He narrowed his eyes on the girl that stil came closer. He pu his ears down to his head and let out a roar that shook the ground around them.

Torunn didn't flinch when she heard the roar, she moved closer. Soon enough she was with in a arm leangths of the dragon. "Come on now." She said in a smoth voice, her eyes looking on to the dragons eyes. Her emerald green eyes shown with determination and kindness.

Nimbus lowered himself to the ground and looked at the girl, there eyes locking and he slowly moved his head to her hand. Once his head touched the girls hand he growled, leaping up and took flight leaving to the forest.

@Hel and anyone else)

Abigail let out a content smile, scooting closer to the fire. The flames radiated heat that made her eyes burn a bit, but at least she wasn't freezing. The human noticed when the dragon looked at her, giving her a spot by moving his wing. Without a word, she moved over to that spot and sat down, closing her eyes. The heat didn't bother her eyes as much anymore, and she was too exhausted to budge anymore. Eventually, her whole body relaxed, and she leaned on the dragon limply as she fell asleep. Her body temperature was rising back to normal, and slightly assisted the dragon warmth, aswell.

@Contented Calamity

Amik let out a low purr(?), looking at the human through the side of his eye as she fell asleep. He listened to her breathe for a while, wondering how evolution could've made humans so fragile. He raised his head slightly so he could see her clearly, tuckered out and leaning against his side. He let out a low murmur, stating to the human, "Zu'u los Amik," even though he knew that humans couldn't understand dragons, he hoped that maybe she'd know his name with that short sentence. He blinked once more before setting his jaw on the ground again and watching the flames as they slowly died, moving his wing partially over the girl to act as a blanket. He breathed out a weak charge to the fire so it wouldn't go out until very early morning. Amik closed his eyes and sighed, falling asleep to the sound of dragons roaring in the distance.

@crypsalis

Abigail slipped into a dream, which was surprisingly vivid. A small smile grew on her face, as the dream had a fuzzy, happy feeling. The human continued on sleeping for a while, her dream drifting off into something she would forget when she woke up. Abigail turned a bit, burrying her face in the wing when a few snowflakes fell on her eye lids. Time passed, and the viking found herself in a posistion she was least expecting, but she accepted it. Having a dragon accompany her was strangely... preffered, than sitting in the bakery with nothing to do, but bake.

@Contented Calamity

Leif watched all that Toruun did amazed. His sister really did have a way with then. A couple of times his hand moved for a dagger he always kept on him, but then the dragon seemed fine, so he relaxed again.

Jumping when the dragon took off, Leif watched it fly away and said. "Come on, we should get back."

Sky-Ripper landed in the village near the Blacksmith shop and Skor hopped off in a foul mood. He had completely forgot about his burned shoulder and walked in to see Saga hard at work. His face eased considerably and he sat down again, watching her work. "Don't screw up!" he said to mess with her

@Hel

Torunn sighed as the dragon flew off, her arm dropped to her side and she looked at her brother as he talked. "Yea, lets go." She said putting on a fake smile. Later she was gonna come right back out and find that dragon.

Nimbus let out a lightning bolt like fire ball and it made a sonic wave. He flew through it and dove straight down into the woods behind the Vikings. He let out a puff a smoke, before he laid down.

@Hel

Alduin and Torrig flew high above the forest, fading in and out of clouds.

"I know you're stronger than the other dragns and would've fought that one to the death, but dammit Alduin! We have to work together, which means we must listen to eachother!" Torrig was chastising the giant creature.

Alduin merely stayed silent, knowing his companion was right. However, the dragon was entirely too proud to admit it.

Sky-Ripper looked to the sky at Alduin and Torrig. She knew how much the pair had always seemed to upstage Skor whenever the opportunity presented itself. Skor was always very aggressive, and when someone got in his way and took his fight from him, no matter the reason, it never sat well with him.

A teenage viking walked through the thick undergrowth, bow and arrow in her hands. Her red hair loosely dangling behind her, the large hair clips settled on her head. Her emerald eyes scanned the area around her, as she tightened the grip on her weapon. She huffed, wiping the sweat from her freckled forehead. Plopping down against a rock, she held her sword in her hands, looking up at the blue sky.

The teenager sat there for a while, before movement in the thicket behind her caught her attention. Now alert, she stood up quickly, looking at the thick bushes intently. A few moments later, a growl came from the thicket, and a dragon, dark as the night itself came out, baring its teeth and snarling. Out jumped her trusty dragon, Venice, not snarling, but seemingly smiling. Her massive wings spread completely, making her look a lot larger. "You scared me!" murmured Autumn, shaking her head with a chuckle. She brought her hand up to caress her dragon's cheek. "What are doing out here?" she asked, knowing that her dragon was incapable of response. "You'll give me a heart attack some day, Venice. You'll really be the death of me."

Across Berk, a young girl and her dragon stay. This girl looked rather small and fragile in comparison to her massive beast. The BoneKnapper was rare, very rare, and not to mention absolutely ginormous. This creature towered over almost every other dragon, and terrified them with it's ridiculously frightening appearance. Hazel, on the other hand, was tall and slender, her figure sharp and well featured. Her skin was clear, soft, and warm to the touch. Her hair hung in beautiful red curls around her head, dangling carelessly in the wind. She was standing, her beast laying just beside her as she looked to the sky. "Lonely, isn't it?" Hazel remarked to him, pressing her hand to his snout and rubbing it.

Nimbus shifted when he saw a dragons shadow on the ground for a second then disappear. He lifted his head and sniffed the air, he smt a dragon and a rider near but he didn't feel like flying. He let out a roar to the dragon above.

@bloodydaimyo

Leif nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll warm up to you some time. They always do." He said to his sister

By the time they returned to the village it seemed that the fight had already broken up. He looked around and saw the damage that Toruun spoke of, with a sigh, he headed towards the hit to let his father know he had returned, but then he saw him flying over head.

Letting out a loud wistle, Leif waved at the chieftain with a smile.

@Jinx @The Guy who plays torrid.

Saga looked up with a glare, her hammer comming down ever so slightly off.

"This is your spear I'm working on, you know?" She asked. "I'd be careful what you say." With the last comment she got a mischievous grin.

@LucianGrey7971

Torrig and Alduin were too busy looking for the dragon to notice Leif waving from below. Alduin scanned the forest below and Torrig looked to the skies as he drew his sword, prepared for another fight.

Nimbus stayed in the shadows of the trees. He watched the dragon and rider, he let out a growl. He snarled as he looked through the trees and saw the other Vikings waving to the rider.

Torunn watched her dad as she heard the roar and watched him as he pulled out his sword. "I hope that dragon dose t do anything stupid ..." She muttered as she looked at her brother.

@bloodydaimyo and @Hel

@bloodydaimyo )

" Yeah, me too." Leif said with a nod. "Well... I'm going to go finish my book now, I suppose." He gave his sister a hug then headed into their home.

Torunn looked at her brother and nodded. "Ok, be safe." She said smiling before she walks ahead of him.

(In school) @Hel

Kabel was in the forest on the edges of the village, his swords whistled through the air as he struck his practice dummy. He stopped for a brief moment, and took a drink of water from his flask.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Lock dove into the water, grabbing a fish in his mouth and immediately trying to take off again. He's never liked swimming in the ocean, but it was the best way to get food.

He had been travelling for a while, generally exploring the islands he came across. Now, he carried his catch into the forest of another Island he plans to explore. After a minute or two of walking, he settled to eat.

Kabel paused when he heard heavy footsteps, and looked around his training area. He stopped when he saw a black form through the trees. He approached cautiously, drawing his swords again

Lock heard the sound of the weapon being unsheathed. His head perked up at the new sound, and he looked for the source of the noise.

Only he was looking the total opposite direction of Kabel.

"Its a night fury.." kabel was about to attack, but then had a sudden change of heart, and sheathed his weapons again. Stepping out into the clearing, he said "i won't hurt you, if you dont hurt me"

He snapped his head around again, now looking at... What ever the thing was wing towards him. He stood, and approached the thing. Lock didn't seem to bare any ill intent, he just curiously sniffed at the thing, circling around to view it from all angles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back