• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons:The Riders of Berk (Still Accepting)

Should this Role Play have a plot to it?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

• Maybe....

• Total voters
Nimbus looked at the girl, he put his head to hers and let out a purr like sound.

Torunn looked at her brother and then to nimbus, she pushed him away and tried to sit up on her own but fail, she tried again and nimbus helped her. "I'm fine....." She mumbled, looking at kable then to lock, "Thhanks for helping me..." She said with a small smile.

(Sorry! Internet went out!!! And it's ok!)

@Hel @azimuth @frostbite lulamoon

(Oh and I won't be on tomorrow until 5 or 6)

(Be on later)

Torunn smiled at kable then looked at her brother as he ran over to them. "I'm fine..." She said in a soft voice so she wouldn't hurt her throat. Nimbus laid down next to Torunn, he put his head on her lap and let out a small purr again.

@frostbite lulamoon @Hel @azimuth

"Im just glad lock followed me when he did, im not sure we could have gotten that trew off you alone." He looked to lock "even if he didnt really understand what i was talking about"

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Torunn looked at kable. "Hey look, all that counts is that you where there, and lock as well." She said then looking at her brother. " I was breathing in smoke and my throat hurts to." She said in a raspy voice now. "Can some one get me water?" She asked patting nims head.

@azimuth @frostbite lunamoon @Hel

"Oh! Wait!" He stopped lief "ive got some in my flask!" He felt around the pockets in his armor, and finding it pulled it out and handed it to torunn "here, it should still be cold"

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Holly shit! I didn't get anything for this)

Torunn smiled and grabbed the flask, she turned the of on it and took it off. "Thanks..." She said as she held it to her mouth and took a long sip, the nice cool water felt good on her sore throat.

@frostbite lulamoon and anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back