• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons:The Riders of Berk (Still Accepting)

Should this Role Play have a plot to it?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

• Maybe....

• Total voters
"I'm sure he's fine, and has everything handled. He always does, you know?" Leif said, reaching out to touch her shoulder reassuringly. He knew all of the old stories, and all of the ways that the chieftains of old had died, but most of those seemed unlikely, and he could never imagine the great Torrig falling as many of them had. He could never imagine his father falling at all in all honesty.

Yaffa finished fastening the last decorative element to the front before she set it to the side. "I'm going to go deliver this shield and help put out some fires, run the shop until I'm back please." She twirled the shield in her hands before pushing open the front doors and closing them behind her. A cold breeze tore through her hair and skirts, but she didn't shiver. She inhaled the cool wind and sighed contentedly. After working in a forge for most of her life the coolness of winter barely effected her. She had become so used to the heat that the cold was a gift.

She wadded through the now ankle high snow until she arrived at the home of the shield purchaser. She knocked on the door and accepted the payment before she walked to the village's well. Most of the fires had started to go down from the onslaught of snow and cold, so she filled up buckets of water and started to dump them on some of the fires that were on the ground. The fires on the roof tops would have to be handled by others with dragons.

@Hel

Jabber was inside Saga,s Smith shop Like most of the time he would,he dint whant to get any space in the shop and well...ya know make some one trip or anything with his Long body,well was not hard to miss but wen in a Hurry culd end up making some one fall on a anvil....Or inside the smelting Furnace....yea....Jabber was on one side of the shop coild up making himself take ALOT less space,he was silent his head laying on his Coild Body and his Claws resting on his side as he slep,he kinda felt safe in here insted of being outside and ya know mean dragons,he was not scared but felt safe...and aswell Giant dragons Flying outside sometimes better tay indoors....he felt bad of other dragons that were not Thin or small to Fit inside houses but hey they had the stables atleast,Jabber snored sofly as his large orange eyes were closed,resting inside the shop.

Saga nodded to Yaffa, and was perfectly content to stay inside and run the shop. While she loved the snow, the dragons battling outside were a bit of a nightmare, so she'd rather not leave the safety of the shop.

Saga smiled over at Jabber. He was cute when he tried to make himself small, she though to herself. Then she turned to the forge and began her newest project- a metal spear for Skor. This one she'd make very well, she certainly wouldn't want Skor to get hurt because of a faulty weapon, after all. She selected the metal to use carefully, then she set to work on forging it. It would probably take awhile, but it would be worth the wait, she was sure.

What the spear looks like when it is finished. @LucianGrey7971 For reference.

Gungnir.jpg

Sky floated in the air between the two dragons waiting on their responses, but Skor was already undoing his leg straps in case things

@Aqua @Barbas

(It's almost like Hel knows exactly what I'm planning to do with the spear)

Kira looked at the humans and stopped grabbing him and his dragon guarding them from Fafnir saying "what are you doing getting in a fight with dragons way bigger then you" as he kept in eye out for Fafnir.

@LucianGrey7971

Sky-Ripper snorted "typical male dragons...they think size is the only thing that matters."

Skor didn't respond to Sky, instead saying "We are only involved to keep Berk out of this fight. If you must fight, do so elsewhere or I'll be duty bound to defend Berk."

Upon detecting the arrival of more smaller dragons, Fafnir breathes out a stream of fire towards Kira and the dragon he was speaking to."

Sky moved so fast that she seemed to blink out of existence, being a Skrill, she was the second fastest Dragon to ever be documented and she was living up to that assessment.

Out of nowhere, Skor landed on Fafnir's head rather disrespectfully and started running across the dragon's back towards his tail

@Barbas

(For the love of god please start tagging me! I haven't gotten a notification since Tuesday!)

Torrig flew slowly above the clouds on the back on Alduin, the World Eater. The giant black dragon cast a shadow upon Berk, leaving no doubt of the two creatures that ruled the island, the Chief and his dragon. Seeing the giant dragon and the one the size of Alduin far below, along with Skor and his dragon, Alduin didn't need an order to know to check it out.

He dropped quickly, slamming down beside the dragons, leaving a massive, misty cloud of snow around him as he did.

Torrig spoke calmly.

"Dragons, I know not of your quarrel, But surely it can be solved somewhere away from our village."

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanting to remove the annoying dragon from his back, Fafnir shakes his body in an attempt to fling Skor of of his back. While Fafnir is shaking his body, he breathes out large stream of fire onto his body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skor frantically picked up the pace and jumped off Fafnir's back and grinned widely as he started to free fall, because he was bait, a distraction.

Sky-Ripper had positioned herself under Fafnir and fired her electric blast at his underbelly

Torunn gave her brother another smile. "I guess your right." She said shaking her head a little. "I don't think where ever gonna need to worry about dad, huh?" She said as she walked along, soon they where at the edge of the forest.

@Hel (sorry I had to leave for something but I be back!)

Alduin studied the dragons carefully, wondering how he can go so unnoticed.

He spoke firmly, knowing that the dragons before him are nothing but worms.

"Zu'u los hein rah, hein jun, ahrk hein kriid.

Hei fen brax wah Alduin."

The giant creature continued studying the others, awaiting their apologies and servitude.

(In English, he said "I am your god, your king, and your killer. You will bow to Alduin.")

Roaring in pain after his underbelly was wounded, Fafnir attempts to squash Sky Ripper slams his belly on the ground while breathing a stream of fire at Skor."

"Oh...that's not good." Skor laughed as he kept plummeting.

Sky darted away from Fafnir and created a strong gust of wind that propelled Skor upwards before darting off and catching the falling Skor on her back. Sh looked at Alduin and growled a bit. As always, another display of dominance from her so called King.

Tired of being ignored, Alduin roared hard enough to be heard across the entire island. And then he leapt forward, using his wings to propell himself and the dragon that was nearly twice his size.

He latched on to the dragon's back, using his unmatched strength to try to puncture through its scales with his claws while he gnashed at the creatures head. The entire time, Torrig was holding tightly and roaring encouragement the whole time.

Skor may have been in what seemed to be a bad situation, but he was not happy about the interference from Alduin or Torrig. His face hardened into a scowl as he watched the pair take his fight, his glory, away from him. He reached then made his way back to his saddle stillb staring a hole into the pair.

Torrig looked at Skor, who was obviously furious, and nodded respectfully, commanding Alduin to stand down.

The dragon, caring not for the other human's emotion, kept on his assault, ignoring his rider's orders.

As much as Skor wanted to turn this into a free for all pitting his speed versus their size, he needed to get home. He had been badly burned in his left shoulder, but he'd never say anything about it

Wanting to remove the black dragon from his back before it could do any serious damage, Fafnir attempts to grab onto Alduin with his right claw. " I will make you suffer, you pathetic worm. No one defies the great Fafnir!"

"TOR SHUUL!"

Ancient dragonic words of power were spoken, and magical, powerful fire was expelled from Alduin's maw, aiming at the other dragon's claws as a single firm flap sent the black dragon skyward, well out of his reach. Hopefully leaving the massive dragon injured, Alduin made his escape, finally listening to his rider.

(Taking my leave for the night. I hope it starts giving me notifications again -_- )

Amik stared at what he supposed was a fire starter, then to the girl, then to the wood again. He tilted his head and shot a charge at it, a fire erupting from the pile. He made a noise of surprise, scorching a large circle around the area, making it so there was a small spot that had no snow, a place he could lay down and not freeze. He tried to bask in the warmth of the fire, though the warmth was not enough for his whole body. He curved his body and he scooted around the fire on his side like a lazy dog, sighing contentedly as his body was being sufficiently heated. He looked up at the human, blinking slowly as a sign of trust. He moved a wing back to there'd be an area she could rest against his body yet also near the fire.

@crypsalis

Ok bringing in nim >.<)

Nimbus flew above the clouds, he could smell other dragons and he didn't want to get involved in pitiful dragon fights. He flapped his wings a couple times before gliding again. As he flew he could smell Vikings and all that. He folded his wings close to his body and dove straight down, he reopened his wings before he went into the water and glided. His huge wings just staing about a foot or so above the water.

He flew a little more and went up before he hit a cliff wall, and as he got just above the cliff he could see two younger Vikings walking out of the woods. He snickered to him self as he went straight up and then straight down into the woods behind them. Not making a sound he crept forward, watching them. His ice blue eyes watching them from the dark.

He stopped when he noticed that one of the Vikings he was following was a girl, this fought his interest. He sniffed the air to make sure there where no dragons around and he darted out, the slicks on his tail, back and ankles poked out. He let out a quite roar for only them to here before he appeared in front of them. His ears down and his body blocking the way for them to run.

(Just gonna play them different than together till they become closer.). @Hel

Leif smiled and nodded at his sister. As they reached the edge of the forest and the bridge that led to Berk, a dragon appeared, growling. Lief stiffened, watching the dragon intently and trying to determine it's intentions.

His sister was the dragon tamer, though, surely they wouldn't be attacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back