• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age

Evician shifted her gaze. The thunder rumbled above, crackling and breaking the calm sky. The once rather small girl's body begun to shift in unnatural ways. Within seconds she was no longer human, but instead a terrifying beast.

She heaved her chest and let out a mighty roar that shook the ground and caused the birds to fly. The roar echoed for a while after before finally fading. The dragon grinned a toothy grin, stretching her massive wings out. Before she took off she would await to see if there was a response, before taking to the sky to enjoy the storm that was soon to come.

SilverLotus was Startled by the roars..She quickly ran into the shore to get dressed and grabbed her sword..She was looking where the roar came from..then she saw the villagers ran away and a man was bathing in the water..She looked at the man trying to get his attention..Then something bugged her mind..Did this man made that roar..If he did is he a dragon or something....

(I'll continue later...Off to School.)

Miya stopped and turned toward Carbon. She rolled her eyes, "Oh fine" she walked back over put her arm around carbon and helped him to his feet. "i guess we could try to find a cave?" Miya said looking around.

brb)

He wakes up in a strange setting, finding the dragon in the distance. "Excellent..." He runs over, sword ready.

After a moment of silence, she figures there would be no response. In a quick gesture she pressed onto her haunches, before springing into the air. Her massive wings wooshed in the air beside her as she picked up off of the ground, and soon was just below cloud level. She soared through the misty low hanging storm clouds, watching the ground carefully.

Carbon looked at Miya and smiled. "Thank you for helping me, i am surprised you did not kill me just because of what i did earlier." He still could not use his left arm due to the damage. "I will not continue to peruse you or Akriloth, but that does not mean i can change life styles."

Miya smiled "good glad you wont hurt us" she said dragging him along toward a cave. She walked into the cave and set him down "now just look after yourself, and here". She snapped her fingers and a sword appeared in her hands, "protect yourself" she kneeled down and gave it to him.

BOOM!

CRACK!

POW!

The light flashed bright, the noise breaking her ears. She was blinded, whiteness to darkness within seconds as she felt herself plummeting to the ground. The lightning had come before the rain, and had struck the large dragon's back, leaving her helpless as she spiraled to the ground. She panicked, trying to flap her wings, but it was no use. Only one responded to her, flapping uselessly as she fell, diving straight towards the nearing soil. She would survive the fall, but she wasn't looking forward to the pain to come. She winced, clenching her teeth as she prepared for impact.

Carbon grabbed the sword with his good arm and pointed at the sky with it. "There is a dragon falling towards the ground, you might want to help it." He smiled and sat against the cave wall. "Please do not leave me to die here."

Miya sighed, "i guess i could stay, but in the morning i have to go, go it?!" she said and sat down next to him. "now try to go to sleep" she said. She soon fell asleep slowly knowing she should probably keep an eye on cabon, but she was so tired.

The dragon smashed hard into the soil, a loud thud rippling through the nearby nature. When the dust and debris finally cleared, laying curled in the crater was the girl once more, her fragile human body badly mangled. Cuts drew across her flesh, and bruises seemed to be everywhere. Her breathing was shallow and raspy, but remained rather quick. She let out a quiet groan, aching everywhere.

Carbon looked over and saw Miya sleeping. "You damn dragons are all so lazy." He laughed and slowly forced himself to stand up. "Ow..." He muffled his pain and walked slowly out of the cave.

Miya woke up the next morning, she looked around seeing carbon nowhere. she muttered to herself " i knew i shouldn't of stayed". Miya stood and walked out yawn and stretching.

Carbon watched as Miya left the cave. "Over here!" He called from the distance, he had caught an animal and already cooked it. "I've made breakfast!"

Evician had long fallen asleep in the crater she had created. Her face was bloodied and dirty, crusted blood forming on the gashes that pressed into her skin. She didn't move, and her breathing was unnaturally slow. She was laying in a puddle of mud, created by the rains of the night before, which didn't really help with the situation.

"i told you i needed to go in the morning" she sighed walking over to Carbon. "well i guess i could stay for breakfast, anways what do you have?"

"I've caught a deer, i had to chase it all morning." Carbon sat with his feet up on a log and a fire burned in front of him. "That dragon that fell last night is just over there." He pointed in Evican's direction and smiled. "Found her this morning but did not reveal i was there."

In the sky there was something flying. Bigger then anything that humans had ever seen. In the sky was thing of legend. That legend was the great Fire Dragon Knight Dota. A human that held a spirit of old and powerful fire dragon. He swooped down and landed by a crater in the ground. In it was a girl, she looked like she's been through hell and back. His body was slowly engulfed in white fire, the mass slowly shrunken down to a human size form. He slowly walked over to the center of the crater. "Hey you." He said softly.

@Obnoxious

Evician took a breath, inhaling only muddy water. She shot up, coughing hard, her sore lungs barely able to remove the disgusting water. She spat, trying to get the taste out of her mouth, but it wasn't working. She could taste the tangy taste of blood that still lingered, probably since it had pooled in her mouth then dried, and she didn't have enough spit to remove it.

The pain came rushing back to her, threatening unconsciousness as it was almost unbearable. She took a breath to speak, but nothing came out but gurgled nonsense. Tears swelled in her eyes, but she blinked them back.

Dota kneeled down and patted her back. Helping her to cough out the water. This girl really looked like she was left for dead.

Evician took her sleeve and wiped her face. She looked up at the mysterious man, her eyes dull and tinged with pain. She was completely helpless, and she hated others seeing her in such a state. Even though the pain of the pats was immense, he was helping her, but as much as she wanted to thank him no words would escape, so she stayed completely quiet, before the pats did their job and removed the water from her lungs.

Akriloth turned into a human and turned to look at the woman who was looking at him. He wondered if she would be scared at seeing a semi-zombie human. Akriloth remained silent as he stared at her, his dragon leggings the only clothing he had on him still. His battle scars extremely visible, Akriloth's battle with Miya happening not too long ago.

Dota held out his right. "I'm Dota. What's your name?" He asked softly. He didn't want to scare her while she's in this state of hers.

The girl reached out to him, her hand trembling. She gulped, before speaking, her voice hoarse. "Evician..." she said, though it almost sounded like more of a question. "Where am I?"

Evician didn't need an answer, for in that instance all the memories flooded back to her.

back) "um yeah i've had enough helping for a week" she said and sat down on the ground by the fire. She stuck out her hands warming them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back