Advice/Help Does anyone know...

DorkMork

... any casual roleplays that are relatively new and not too far into their story? I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask this but, does anyone have any roleplays they'd suggest with that in mind? (as a side, I like mostly roleplaying apocalyptic, powers, or fantasy)

I'd suggest going through the Fantasy section to see if there's anything you like. Or any other section if it peeks your interest. Or the interest check section.

Anyway, it'd be pretty easy to tell how far along the roleplays are by their page count/post count.

Sorry if I can't suggest anything. I'm not part of any power or apocalyptic rps right now. And fantasy is a bit of a broad subject.

I'd suggest going through the Fantasy section to see if there's anything you like. Or any other section if it peeks your interest. Or the interest check section.

Anyway, it'd be pretty easy to tell how far along the roleplays are by their page count/post count.

Sorry if I can't suggest anything. I'm not part of any power or apocalyptic rps right now. And fantasy is a bit of a broad subject.
Thanks anyways <3 I'm new here so I'm kinda stumbling in the dark to figure this place out; regardless thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back