• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

"I didn't think I would ever see you again," Mizu explained honestly, but knew that it wouldn't help his case. He frowned when Lori gave him a dark glare. There really was no reason for them to be arguing. They had only just gotten engaged yet already there was drama going on.

Mizu raced up the steps to turn into the hallway that Lori disappeared into, but he found that Lori was already gone from his sight. "Ah great," with that deep sigh he made his best guess and began to wander the mansion desperately. Hopefully he wouldn't run into the creepy uncle.

"Hello?" Mizu stepped into Shiro's room, noticing an open door and deciding to investigate incase it was Lori's.

Shiro's bedroom was large though it was right to assume that all the bedrooms in the large mansion were going to be large. His room walls were covered with poster of bands and a dart board, a desk littered with pictures and trophies and a large bed which had many teddy bears on it that still hard the card attached to it to say who sent it. The room was surprisingly clean considering this was Shiro though no one was in it.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

"Looks like they're both still girly men," there wasn't anything wrong with that, just not what Mizu had entirely expected. Since nobody was in the room he snooped through the drawers of a dresser in order to find a pack of cigarettes. After stuffing a few into his pocket, for just in case, he left the room to continue his search for his lover. "Lori! C'mon now, there was no reason to ditch me."

"Find what you're looking for?" A boy had appeared infront of Mizu with a smirk. He looked like a middle schooler, wearing plaid and black. "You must Lori's little scandal." he said holding up a magazine that had a picture of Mizu carrying Lori on his back. "Whatcha doin in uncle Shiro's room?" he asked curiously as he folded his arms across his chest.

images

Mizu had blinked a few times when he had finally noticed the smirking middle schooler infront of him, looking down on the kid. "I'm not a scandal," he scuffed in slight irritation. "I didn't do anything there, I'm just looking for Lori." The first part of that answer was clearly a lie.

"How does everybody know about me and Lori already?" It amazed him how freaky and sneaky the paparazzi were.

The boy laughed a bit, tossing the magazine to the side. "Sure you didnt." he said with sarcasm lurking in his voice. "Well its the paparazzi's job to get all the good stuff that happens in celebrity's lives." He then held out his hand. "Give me thirty bucks and I wont tell Uncle Shiro." he said with a bright smile, blue eyes shining with mischief, just like Shiro back in high school.

"Models are not supposed to be celebrities," Mizu was fine with his fiancé being famous, but there were obvious perks that bugged them all. "Shiro won't find out," he stated confidently, closing the boy's hand. "Even if does, I'm not afraid of your uncle. You're more threatening than that man." After patting the boy's head he walked past him to step into yet another hallway.

The kid frowned and pouted. "Maaan whatever." he scoffed with a frown as he watched Mizu walk away. "Uncle Shiro!" he called running towards another hall. After a moment there rapid footprints and someone had jumped on Mizu's back, that person being Lori. "Im sorry I left you alone!" Lori whined as he slipped off his back the leaded him to his room. It was large as well, the walls light blue and star pillows on his bed.

Mizu had gasped when yet another smaller figure had jumped onto his back. He had jumped to the conclusion that it was Shiri, expecting that he was seeking revenge already, but was quickly relieved once he heard Lori's innocent voice.

"It's fine...people ditch me all the time." This sigh sounded almost disappointe. He tried to perk up his mood as he followed after Lori. "Aww, your room is so cute and childish~" this was a slight tease.

"Oh shut up I haven't been here since middle school." he grumbled with a pout as he sat on the edge of his bed, swinging his feet mindlessly. "I wont ditch you anymore." Lori said before reaching both of his arms out to Mizu, indicating he wanted a hug. "So what was it you wanted to tell me?" Lori asked curiously.

Mizu laughed in amusement when his lover had grown slightly embarrassed about the mentioning of his room decor. Stepping forward he wrapped his arms around Lori. His eyes widened at the question. "Oh uh, know is probably not the best time. It's not good news and I'd rather not ruin your family party by announcing it." Honestly he should've told Lori back in highschool -- that's how long it's been hidden.

Lori hugged Mizu, pulling him down onto the bed and rolling him to the side so he wouldn't crush him. Lori pouted when Mizu said he wasn't going to tell him now, plus it was bad new. "Ugggh geez." he groaned." Fine.." he groaned reluctantly.

"Whaa?" Mizu was also afraid that he might crush the boy when they had collapsed onto the bed, feeling revealed to see that Lori was perfectly fine. "Sorry, maybe I shouldn't tell you at all..." He as considering that idea. "Though I do have a question, or two: after we're married are we going to live in our own house? Do you want to adopt a child?"

Lori shook his head and ruffled Mizu's hair "You better tell me later." he grumbled with a pout. That was just unfair of Mizu to keep it to himself. When Mizu had asked those two questions Lori smiled brightly. "Yes and yes." he said placing his face in Mizu's chest. "I want to have a family with you."

Mizu smiled contently as Lori had hidden his face in Mizu's chest. "Awwww! This is just too much!! He's either hiding his blush or purposely trying to appear adorable." Either way he loved it. "You're so cute~" he fiddled with Lori's silk-like hair. "A family would be very nice."

Lori smiled and wrapped his arms around Mizu's neck, ruffling up his hair a bit. "Love you." He giggled as he lifted his face and kissed Mizu's forehead.

"I love you even more," Mizu have a quick peck on the lips before leaning in for a more romantic kiss, slowing down so it'd linger a little longer.

"Doubt it." Lori giggled before being kissed, he happily accepted it. Kissing him back with just as much love and romance. After a moment Lori's rolled ontop of Mizu with a smile. Mizu~" he cooed as his hand lowered to his pants. "Whatbthe hell are these!" Lori yelled pulling out the cigarettes. "You little minx where did you get these!"

Mizu cursed internally, clearly disappointed. They were about to get some action then Lori happened to find the stash of smokes. "I couldn't resist, okay?! Besides, I haven't used any. They're for just incase." Just a stupid thing to say.

Lori ftowned and looked down at Mizu with a frown, obviously angry. "What do you mean they're for later?" He pouted before rolling off of Mizu "Geez. To think I was about to give you some sweet lovings." He mumbled folding his arms across her chest pouting and throwing the cigarettes away inba trash bin.

"Oh come on..." Mizu groaned as he watched Lori roll off the bed to toss the cigarettes, currently more disappointed about the "sweet loving" he was now missing out on. "If I promise not to smoke for the entire that we're here, including merely touching a cigarette, could we continue where we left off?"

Lori shook his head, brushing his blonde bangs away from his eyes. "I am not in the mood anymore." He pouted as he walked to his white dresser and grabbed a blue rubber band, putting his hair in a pony tail, using a bobby pin to pin his bangs back. "Stay." Lori grumbled as he walked out of the room.

Mizu frowned sadly. Once again he was messing things up. "Stupid cigarettes.." He grumbled as he got up out of bed. As soon he was certain Lori wasn't in the hallway anymore he stepped out to explore, not listening to the other male's order.

The halls were empty pretty much no one was there at the moment though there were sounded children playing outside and screaming in the backyard through the open window at the end of the hall where there was another turn. Just then Momo had walked out of Shiro's room dressed in blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Hey Momo!" Mizu approached that woman. The urge to question why she had also gone into Shiro's room was strong, but he controlled himself enough to resist. "Where is everybody?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back