• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

Momo turned around only to Mizu. She smiled a bit and waved. "I knew Lori was goibg to be here but never thought he would bring you along though." Momo giggled "No offense or anything." She quickly added. "Well everybody is out back. Most of the adults went out so me Shiro are watching them but I guess you can help now too!" She said grabbing Mizu's hand and leading him down a few hall and back downstairs. "So.. watcha doing In Loris rooom. Naughty naughty. " she teased.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

"Whatever, felt the same when I heard you were coming." Mizu wore a playful smile, not taking any offense whatsoever. "Watch who...?" He was not in the mood to watch anybody, especially children.

Momo surprised Mizu by calling him a naughty boy. "Wh-What? Nothing happened...so far."

"Yeah...Shiro sort of brung me to help him with something..." she said before just shaking her head. "Everybody." Momo said as she leaded Mizu to the back door. "So far?" She questioned with a small smirk as she leaded Mizu out back. She walked to a large green house, picking up a water gun and handing it to Mizu. "They're currently playing Water gun war so be careful. " she said. The green house was practically a replica of a large jungle.

Mizu's eyes had grown slightly wide once he spotted the water gun, immediately knowing it was heading. Oh gosh, thank goodness he hadn't decided to wear one of his good suits today. "Almost should have worn my DAT @$$ swim trunks," Mizu chuckled slightly before daringly sprinting into the jungle-like area.

Momo laughed a bit at the mention of those forbidden swim trunks. "Good luck!" Momo called "You're gonna need it." she sighed as she sat down on a white beach chair. A few birds flew from tree to another as the jungle was deadly silent, just the noises of the birds and other tropical animals. Soon enough someone came swinging on a vine from out of the dense trees and jumped on Mizu's shoulders. "Who side are you on? Good or evil?" It was the boy from the hall that had tried to bribe him. "Oh its the nosey guy." He chuckled holding a pistol water gun to his head.

"Wait -- You're not coming?" Mizu never received an answer from Momo for he had already ventured in too far for that woman to hear him clearly. A scream nearly escaped past his lips when somebody had suddenly swooped down to land on his shoulders, luckily he managed to keep it as low as a loud gasp. "Holy crap! A-At least make a notice when you're coming. My heart nearly stopped just from that." Mizu sighed deeply.

When the water gun had been pointed at him he quickly raised his own gun to point right back at the kid. "Don't you dare, Shiro-junior."

The boy rolled his eyes at Mizu's complaint about his heart nearly stopping. "Geeez you're such an old man. This is war. There is no making yourself noticed." He said shaking his head at Mizu, pouting whrn Mizu had pointed the gun at him. "Hmph whatever. " he groaned as he stepped down from his shoulders "I advise you get off the battle grounds because I told uncle Shiro. He wasn't so happy." He said before disappearing.

"I am not an old man!" Mizu growled. He didn't hear much of what else the boy had said, but he did catch the main bits of it. "Why'd you tell Shiro?! Now he's gonna rip my hair out!" Since he seeked an answer he had raced after the mystery boy only to find himself getting list again. Great. Taking his best assumption he went right down the next path.

"Should of paid me!" The boys voice echoed through thr jungle. After s few moments there was a voice on an intercom. "Excuse me every onr but eho ever catches Mizu a.k.a the big junglr gym will get any prize the desire. Just bring him to mr, dead or alive." Shiro's voice said darkly.

"Screw you Shiro!!" Mizu didn't plan on losing this "battle". He'd fight -- by might I mean he'd use his water gun in the most skillful way possible. Probably shouldn't have shouted out into the jungle, but there was no taking his words back. "Where's Lori when I need him?"

After the announcement the whole jungle seem to fall silent, not even a bird had chirped through this silence. All you could hear was a river but soon enough there was a ruffling sound and a little boy with blonde hair came running out holding up a white flag then hiding behind Mizu. "Everyone is trying to get me." He whimpered into Mizu's leg as he held it tightly.

Mizu hated the sudden silence, beginning to feel all paranoid. He nearly had another "heart attack" when he had heard the rustling of the bushes behind him, quickly turning around to find that it was only a tiny boy. The blonde hair had made him momentarily guess it was Lori, but he quickly came to the conclusion that he was wrong since he knew that he wasn't that small.

"Looks like we're both in the same boat," Mizu lifted the blondie up to place on his back.

The boy sniffled as he was lifted onto Mizu's back, wiping his blue eyed from threatening teard then taking a golden key from around his neck. "They're trying to get this so they can get the chest thats at the end. They already got half of my teammates. " he whimpered sadly as he held Mizu's shoulders. "Whats your name? You aren't going to squirt me are you?" He questioned with a worried look on his face.

"I didn't even know there was a chest...I was almost literally shoved into this mess." Mizu wanted to cradle the little boy in his arms. "I'm not going to hurt you, so don't worry. My name's Mizu." He began to wander again.

"Well yeah. The point of the game is to get to the chest without getting squirted. I was with others but they got caught by Shiro's team and passed the key down to me.." he whimpered before smiling. "We can get to the chest and get the prize." He said before digging in his pocket and putting a smiley face sticker on him "You're now my teammate Mr.Mizu. My name is Yuki but people call me Blondie. " he said with a smile.

((That is the sweetest thing ever!! <3 I just want to cuddle Yuki to death.))

Mizu felt his cheeks brighten up. This little boy was just adorable. If nobody claimed him as their child then he'd snatched him up as his own. "He reminds me so much of Lori back in highschool~" he thought with a smile. "Alright Yuki, let's go get that prize!"

Lol ))

Yuki smiled brightly and nodded. "I'll tell you where to go." Yuki said. "So this is the first time i've seen you? Who are you here with? Are you an uncle or cousin?" Yuki asked curiously as he leaned his chin on Mizu's shoulder.

"What? You are marrying Lori?! I thought he was dating another guy? Guess they broke up." He thought aloud to himself. "Hope you dont bump into his dad.." he sighed as if Mizu was hopeless. "So how did you meet Lori? " he asked curiously as he pointed to the left telling Mizu where to go.

"I hope I don't..." Running into Lori's father was not something Mizu intended to look forward to for a long time. He followed along with Yuki's guided instructions. "We met in highschool. We were sweethearts then broke up for a couple years, only got back together recently."

Blondie chuckled a bit. "Im pretty sure you are going to meet him sooner or later. Might as well make it sooner to get it over with. " he said as he started to swing his feet lightly and innocently. "You met in high school? Wow. Why did you guys break up?" He asked curiously before shaking his head. "Nevermind. Thats probably none of my business. " he said shyly before there was the sound of talking coming towards them.

"I don't know...he'll probably reject our relationship completely." Mizu wasn't about to explain they had broken up, but he didn't have to for it was time to hide. With no time to waste he backed up to hide in the bushes, bringing Yuki dorm to cradle in his arms close.

"Well you never no unless you try." He giggled. Blondie stayed silent as they hid in a bush and he was cradled by Mizu. There were two girls with small golden crowns on their head. "They are apart of Shiro's team." He whispered. "Should we shoot them? They want the key.."

Mizu had forgotten momentarily forgotten that their weapons were merely squirt guns, so he was about to completely reject the request to fire, luckily he quickly remembered. "Alright...attack!" Leaping out out of the bushes he sprayed one of the girls as he expected little Blondie to take care of the other.

((Hey are you interested in starting another roleplay with me? :3 It can be totally different or perhaps involve some side characters, like Shiro or something like that. If you're not up to it then that's fine.))

One of the girls shrieked when she was squirted with the water "Oh come on!" She complained. Meanwhile Blondie could be found running forward, waving his white flag around. "I surrender! " he whined as he ran onto a pathway. The other girl pointed her watergun at Mizu. "Found Mizu!" She called.

( oooh. That sounds interesting. Sure. :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back