• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

Mizu had frowned once again, not appreciating the fact that Lori wouldn't even properly answer him. After the butler and Miya left he had stood up. He gently snatched the script from Lori's hands to set on the coffee table before climbing onto the couch, finding that the most effective way to get Lori's attention.

"Look, I'm sorry. I don't want you to be angry with me." With slight embarrassment he awkwardly added, "You know I get jealous fairly easily..."

Without waiting for a response he had leaned forward to lightly move some the smaller male's blonde hair behind his ear, leaving a sweet kiss on his cheek. "You can hit me if you want to."

Lori frowned when the script was taken out of his hand by Mizu so he reached for the coffe tabld and grabbed a magazine with his face on the cover. When Mizu started to apologize Lori didnt do much as glance at him but he was paying attention to his words. When his blonde hair was removed and he kissed his cheek he smiled. Lori rolled up the magazine and smacked Mizu on the head. "I dont know why you get jealous all the time. You're my fiancè you shouldnt worry that im going to be taken away from you. You're the only guy I love. " he sighed with a slight embarrassed blush of his own.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Mizu chuckled softly when he had gotten smacked by the magazine, though he had kind of expected that. Tossing the magazine aside as well he cooed, "Aww!" Lori's words had just been too much to handle; no wonder Momo fangirled over him all the time. Curling up with Lori in his arms he lovingly kissed his soft lips this time. "That was the cutest thing ever~"

Lori sighed again when Mizu let out a sudden awe. He groaned a bit when he began to be cuddled and kissed. "Geez you're just like Momo.." he sighed before resting his head on Mizu's chest. "I know you're probably thinking this is going wsy to fast its just that I really just want to marry you so I can have you all to myself. We can take it slow though, we dont need to announce our engagement. " he said sweetly.

"You love it," Mizu didn't care when Lori groaned, merely rolled them over so that a Lori was lying ontop of him. "That's nice of you Lori...but I think we've both been waiting too dang long already. Five years is more than long enough.." He raised a hand to run that through Lori's blonde hair.

Lori just rolled his eyes but still smiled brightly. "You're such an idiot." Lori giggled as he was rolled around so he was ontop of Mizu. He smiled and grabbed Mizu's hand, kissing his palm softly. "Alright. I just want you to know that I love you and will wait for you when you're comfortable." he said with a smile.

Mizu smiled brightly, still in disbelief that this was true reality, practically convinced that it was nothing more than a glorious dream. Couldn't believe that Lori was his. "I love you too, you dork~" he leaned up to again kiss Lori's lips, pleasing both Lori and himself with his action.

"Do you think your family will like me? My own family didn't even like me..." Mizu asked but didn't look sad when mentioning his own family, clearly far from moved on from that thought. "I want to receive their blessing."

Lori laughed a bit and rolled his big blue eyes. "Oh please. You're the dork. Getting all lovey dovey." He said before being kissed on the lips which made him smile brightly. "Im sure they will likr you darling. Just be yourself. " Lori said stroking Mizu's cheek. "Do dont worry so much."

"Me, a dork? Oh please." Mizu grinned slightly. "There's nothing wrong with being lovey-dovey. Plus, can't help it knowing that I'm engaged to a sexy model~" He lifted Lori up off his lap after nipping that shorter male's ear.

Standing up he stretched his arms up toward the sky. He couldn't help but worry. Meeting Lori's family was a big deal. "What if they don't like me because I'm not rich..?" That was a ridiculous reason, yet he had to question it

Lori rolled his eyes at Mizu"s words "Like I said. Dork." He chuckled as he was lifted off of his lap. Lori raised an eyebrow when Mizu mentioned not being rich. "Really Mizu? My family isnt that shallow. " Lori sighed "Though it is a possibility. " he added. It was something to think about. Just then Lori's phone buzzed. He looked at it and sat up "They're on there way." Lori said.

"We'll just have to wait and see," Mizu sighed, he only hoped that things would go well with meeting the family. If they did announce their marriage then it'd definitely be a big shock. "Who's on their way?" He questioned curiously.

"Guess so." Lori chuckled with a smile. "Im sure it will go well so dont worry." Lori said as he grabbed his jacket. "Well my car of course." Lori said with a scoff as he grabbed his house keys. "I got it painted now leta go~" Lori sung.

Mizu threw on his own jacket as he listened to Lori's words, praying that they would be true. It took him a second before responding to the other male, seemed he was always lost in thought, always considering things in a deeper way than necessary. "Huh? Oh, how was I supposed to know that?" He questioned as he followed Lori out the door.

"We're going to need to talk later. I have something to tell you, but now is not an appropriate time." 
((Can I at least have a hint at what your idea is? Or who it involves? :3 It'll just keep bugging otherwise.))

"Ah Mizu. My clueless little seme hubby." Lori giggled, standing on his tip toes to kiss the taller male. He walked out the door, looking back at Mizu and tilting his head with curiosity. "Whatcha need to tell me?" He asked going to the elevator.

"Little seme? You never hear those two words together." Mizu said just before he had received a kiss from Lori. After needing into the elevator, he pressed the button for the lobby then returned his full attention to his fiancé. "It'd be better to talk about it later...are you too impatient?" Wouldn't surprise him a bit. With a sleepy yawn he lightly begged, "Can we talk about it later? I'm too tired to even think right now." Leaning down he lightly nuzzled his cheek against the top of Lori's head, returning the loving, also wanting to feel Lori's soft hair again. "We should take a nap once we get to London." 
((Ahh :/ no hint?))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well there's a first for everything." Lori giggled before pouting when Mizu again told him that he was going to talk about it later. he really was impatient. "Fiiine fine" he sighed with a small groan. "You should of took a nap in the house." Lori sighed but then he was nuzzled which made him smile and blush a bit. "You're such a kid Mizu." he chuckled. "But yes we can take a nap when we get to London." Lazy." Lori joked. When the elevator stopped at the lobby Lori looked to Mizu and smiled "Alright we usually ave a five second opening so you just gotta run straight through." Lori warned before already running through the the front door and into the crowd of screaming fans, quickly jumping into his silver sports car and starting it, hoping Mizu didnt get eaten by the crowd.

Mizu honestly didn't really care if he behaved like a clingy child, as long as he only did that around Lori; it'd be embarrassing around anybody else. He was supposed to be a professional man, not some cuddly emotional guy. "I'm not lazy...well, not that lazy." With that being admitted he listened to the other man give him instructions about how they were going to escape the fans. Darn it, he had completely forgotten about them!

He really didn't feel like moving but quickly realized that he had no choice at this point, he was going to have to run for it. It seemed to work as he sprinted his way out....unfortunately he had gotten caught by a curious journalist. "Are you really Lori's new boyfriend? Or had he been seeing multiple men?" The journalist asked these personal questions with a wide smile and a pen on her hand. "Does he usually go after the taller men?"

Mizu managed to rip himself away from the crowd of fans, escaping to Lori's car. With a huff he sighed, "You just had to be a world-famous model."

Lori groaned when Mizu wasn't exactly behind him. "I told to keep up the pace!" Lori whined as he kept revving the car so the girls and other crazed fans would stay away, as he didnt feel like rolling up the roof. Lori watched as Mizu was stopped by a curious journalist, the loud fan girks screams making it hard to tell what he was saying. When Mizu had gotten in the car Lori beeped the horn so he didnt run over anybody and drove off. "Its not like I wanted to be! Shiro kept trying to make me a stripper." Lori whined "But you have to admit it was sort of fun." He giggled with a smile.

"Just don't let your little brother run your life. Take charge!" Mizu stated these in coursing wirds as buckled himself into his seat, reclining back. After closing his eyes sleepily he replied, "Fun?! That lady nearly ripped off my arm just to ask if you were a player!" Of course he had found it fun, just had decided to be stubborn and not agree aloud.

"Is it like this all the time? Are you constantly treated as if you're Justin Bieber or something like that?" Mizu asked curiously, placing his hand on Lori's thigh to merely rest there, both of Lori's hands were occupied at the moment.

"I was sort of thinking about it too..." Lori mumbled with a little pout. It didnt seem like a bad idea before. Cute guys and girl and money, sounded pretty good. "But I have you so I dont need to be one." He said with a smile. "You know it was fun." Lori giggled before shrugging. "Eh. Sometimes but I think its sweet. " Lori smiled "Makes me feel all loved and what not." He said "So...your a lawyer? Never sern you to be one." He chuckled.

Mizu let his eyes fall shut as he listened to Lori speak, his cheerful voice being the only thing that had kept him awake. "Even without all of the fans you're still loved. Remember what you just said, you have me." He peeked his eyes open for a moment to smile at the other male. "Hate being a lawyer. Everyone despised you, the pay is okay...plus you're not ever remembered." Sneakily the hand that had been resting on Lori's thigh slid up higher and inched towards his inner thigh, trying to tease the younger male, wanting to see if that sort of touch would make him flustered.

Lori smiled a bit glancing at Mizu then back onto the road. "I know you love me and I love you too but its nice to have some extra lovr." Lori said with a small giggle. "If you hate being a lawyer then quit wnd try something new. Or you can be my trophy husband." Lori ssid as he imagined Mizu welcoming home every day with hugs and kisses. Along with food. His imagination was soon broken when Mizu started to move his hand towards his thigh "I'll bite you. Pervert.." Lori pouted with a bludh as they neared an airport.

"Ahh," Mizu whined when Lori said that he needed extra love. Was his love not enough? He laughed aloud while repeating, "A trophy husband?! That just sounds ridiculous." When Lori threatened to bite him he pulled his hand away slowly, knowing he'd do it. He still wore the smile though. With another soft chuckle he whispered sleepily, "I love you even if you're crazy~"

It didn't fair long for them to arrive at the airport and when they did it want a surprise that they were put directly into first class. Wasn't a surprise because of two things: Lori was a freaking world-famous model and his parents were filthy rich. Funny how Mizu was nothing more than the son of drunkie, yet here he was planning to get married to practically the richest boy in the world.

Lori laughed a bit along with Mizu. "What? You can be a trophy husband there is nothing wrong with it." He giggled "Or you can do some modeling, maybe even sing a bit. You can do whatever you want since you're with me. But of course you might have to have a degree for somethings." Lori said with a small wink. "And im not crazy. Just creative. " he giggled. When they were on the plane Lori sat next to Mizu, the flight attendant telling telling them to buckle their seatbelts so he did, leaning his against Mizu's shoulder. "I just wanna give you everything you want." He said nuzzling Mizu's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah," Mizu said as Lori went off about what his career could be if not a trophy husband. "Modeling? Singing? Did he really just suggest those two things?" he thought with a quick shake of his head.

When Lori leaned against Mizu it made him feel all fuzzy inside, like butterflies were fluttering in his stomach. "You want to spoil me?" His eyelids fell halfway as he looked down at that head of fluffy blonde hair; reminded him of an innocent angel. "How cute," he whispered as he pecked the top of his head.

((You said that you had a plot twist, right? When should Mizu reveal his secret to Lori, soon or after that?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back