• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

The next morning Lori opened his big blue eyes, feeling warm with Mizu's body heat as he still stayed closely anuggled to him. He looked up at Mizu's sleeping face and neaely fan girled God Mizu you're to much! Lori thought with a wide smile as he just started to snuggle up to Mizu closely, squeezing his arms around his neck "You're so adorable!" Lori exclaimed.

Mizu would have kept sleeping if it had been for Lori, the young man who couldn't hold back his coos and awes. "Loorrriii" he whined since his slumber had been disturbed. Finally he processed the other male's words to mumble, "I'm not supposed to be adorable, that's your job." Sleepily he patted at Lori's face, his eyes almost refusing to open as he snuggled in closer.

Lori laughed a bit with a bright smile at Mizu's yawn. "Sorry darling." He chuckled as he rubbed the back of Mizu's head, ruffling up his black hair. He rolled his eyes a bit at Mizu's mumbled "I was adorable in highschool. Im sexy now." He said. "Well apparently to the magazines." He said before getting his face patted which made him groan. "Im gonna het ready." Lori said as he slipped out of Mizu's grasp and went into the bathroom.

Mizu lifted a hand to slowly fix his hair after it had been lightly ruffled. "Lori...don't listen to those magazine people. Listen to me~" he found the blonde man to be the cutest thing ever, but he was definitely sexy. Mizu just wanted to be right, also he wanted Lori for himself.

When Lori had gotten up to leave to the shower, Mizu had forced himself to crawl out of bed. He wasn't going to be a lazy bum today. "London...I'm going to London to meet Lori's family...and announce our engagement." He was finally piecing everything together and wondering if it was too soon to be meeting the family. Nah!

Mizu assumed it'd be fine if he wasn't all dressed up for now. So he changed into a casual outfit consisting of jeans and a tank top, finally feeling intrigued to show off the tattoo on his arm. "I wonder if Lori still has his tattoo." 
((Are we done with the other roleplay?))

"Dont be selfish Mizu!" Lori called from the in the shower. "Im still forever yours~" he chuckled. Lori knew letting Mizu meet his family and announcing their engagement was a bit sudden and quick but Lori just wanted to hurry ip and get it over with, he just wants to marry Mizu as quickly as possible before he slips away again. After a while Lori had gotten out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him then shuffled to the closet, gettinf dressed and stepping out in a black short sleeve shirt and white pants. "You should like totally make breakfast......" Lori said as he poked Mizu's butt.

( Most likely xD )

Mizu laughed after hearing Lori's call from the shower, not planning to make a comment but certainly finding the phrase amusing. "Ooohh that boy is such a dork," he said with a slight giggle as he stepped out of the room.

When Lori had finished getting dressed and came up behind Mizu to poke him, it made Mizu squeak slightly. He had been gazing off so that surprised him. "Maybe if you stop touching me in funny places then I'll make you food," reaching around he lifted Lori up to place on his back, carrying him in the childish way that he had done many years ago. "What do you want to eat?"

((I kind of assumed that. xD It's okay if you're not interested. Let's just be done with that.)) 
((I wonder if the family will approve of their relationship...or if Rin/Shiro/somebody is going attempt to wreck their relationship. Is there anymore plot secrets?))

(My dear friend there is always a plot twist~ ewe )

Lori giggled when Mizu had squeaked over him pinching his butt. "You're suck a uke~" he giggled before pouting when he was told if he didn't stop touching him in funny places no food wouldn't be made. "Fiiiiiine." he groaned just wanting Mizu's cooking at the moment. It was too delicious to ignore. He smiled when he was lifted onto Mizu's back "I want some eggs, toast, bacon and pancakes. Im in a fat mood." Lori giggled before the smell of delicious breakfast hit his nose. He quickly climbed off of Mizu's back and went into the living room to peer into the kitchen only to be greeted by breakfast at the kitchen table. "Hello~" A guy with blonde hair sat on one of the couches dressed in a suit. "Hi Dorian." Lori quickly said as he charged to the food and immediately started to eat.

Dorian

images

Mizu had also caught the smell of fresh breakfast-foods, wondering if he had been cooking in his sleep. The moment he spotted another male in the suite, a dark expression appeared across his entire face. Practically wore his heart on his sleeve, it was never difficult to tell how this man was feeling for he never hid his moods. "Excuse me, not to be rude, but who exactly are you? Why're you here?"

Lori was too busy taking every last bite of the wonderful breakfast to answer Mizu's 'non rude' question so instead Dorian decided to speak up, completely ignoring Mizu's sudden dark mood. "Im Lori's personal butler and assistant. Hello Mizu. I know a lot about you." Dorian said with a smile. "I made breakfast. " he stated as he pointed to Lori.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Mizu didn't return the smile, remaining completely silent for a few good minutes. Finally he decided to speak up, "Lori doesn't need a butler. He's not a princess." Loosening up a bit he brought himself to fade to a calmer expression, taking a deep breath before sitting down one of the comfy seats. "What exactly do you mean? How do you even know my name?"

Dorian chuckled a bit when Mizu said that Lori wasn't a princess. "I suppose you're right but he is sort of a princess. In business terms." He said. "How do I know about you? Well as Lori's butler under direcys orders from his farther I am to know about everyone he associates himself with. Plus he told me a lot when you two were in high school." Dorian said. Lori just sighed a bit, shrinking into his vhair a bit.

Mizu didn't understand why it really mattered, after all this young man was nothing more than a butler. It's not like he has had a romantic relationship with little ol' Lori. "Right..." He murmured almost silently, standing right back up.

"Could've at least let me make breakfast," this grumble wasn't meant to be heard but frankly he didn't really care either way. Stepping into the kitchen he brought himself to try some of the butler's food. Looked pretty good to be honest.

Dorian bowed his head a bit In apology. "Sorry. Next time I'll think about your feelings." A hint og sarcasm was in Dorian s voice but he still kept the charming smile on. When Mizu had finally came into the kitchen Lori laughed a bit. "Geez did you want to cook that bad?" Lori chuckled smirking.

Without even acknowledging Lori's tease Mizu spoke up, "You sure do like to keep secrets from me, huh." He sighed deeply. "Could've at least told me about all of these people and changes before I freaking agreed to marry you," those words were a bit harsh, but that was what Mizu was known for. He had a sharp tongue.

"Do you really need a butler?" Mizu asked Lori in a softer, more gentle tone. He nommed down on a piece of bacon. "I don't like that guy already."

Lori frowned at Mizu's words, not a sad frown but more of an angry fron "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" he questioned with a glare before just rolling his eyes. "If you dont like it then ignore him. Pretty sure he doesn't like you either since you're sorta being a jerk." he grumbled as he sat up already full. "What time does the plane leave?" Lori asked Dorian "In 2 hours." he replied. "Where's Shiro?" "He is already in London." he said which made Lori groan. "He's so weird" Lori said flopping onto the couch.

Mizu was clearing not in the best mood, and he had just ruined Lori's mood by mistake. He sighed deeply. Was he still secretly upset about the whole memories thing? Was that was keeping him all aggitated? A mere butler wouldn't have been the cause for his grumpy behavior.

He wanted to apologize to Lori for his harsh words, but he instead was remaining stubborn and not wishing to speak before this butler-guy.

Without a word Mizu stepped out the suite door and into the hallway, wanting to get some fresh air and a moment to think. "Everything is happening too fast......." He murmured to himself as he walked to the elevator.

Lori's blue eyes followed Mizu as he walked into the hall. "Geez.." Lori grumbled. "There is always something wrong ith him.." Lori sighed as he sat up from the couch. "Whats wrong?"m Dorian asked. "Its nothing.." Lori said running a hand through her hair then smiling at Dorian. "So when exactly did Shiro go to London?" Lori asked curiously. "A few weeks ago. Why?" Lori just shook hit head. "No its nothing." Lori said. While Mizu was in the hallway someone had suddenly jumped onto his back "Mizu~" the girl sung before biting his ear. "Man I havent seen you in a while but you're tall as heck! It's like doing a pole jump just to get on your back." she giggled. 'Though its pretty hard to move sometimes with my matryoshka cosplay on, i'll try not to get make up on you."

images

Mizu was about to turn around and return to the apartment suite to apologize for his inappropriate behavior, but before he had even been able to take a step back he felt a appear body leap up onto his back. "(insert name here)?! What're you doing here?" He had eeped slightly when his ear had been nibbled, at least it hadn't been his neck.

((What's her name?))

Miya smiled. "Well I knew the family reunion was coming on but I wanted to come visit Lori because I havent seen him in a while though I really wanted to see Shiro but apparently he is already in London." she pouted before jumping off of Mizu's back."You still have the tattoo. And oOoO~ Whats with the ring? You and Lori still dating/ Last time I saw you two you were all lovey dovey on the balcony." Miya said as she grabbed Mizu's hand.

(Its Miya. )

((Oohhhhhh, it's Miya xD that would make sense!)) 
"Lori is just back in his apartment," Mizu said as he began to lead her back in that direction, beckoning Miya to follow along. "Yes..tattoos don't just disappear." This little girl, well she wasn't really a little girl anymore, really was silly and it amused Mizu, putting a smile on his face.

"Wait, you saw us back then? ...on the balcony?" That was embarrassing to hear that she had seen such a heated ment -- at least she hadn't followed them to the hotel where it had gone even further. The rounds of his cheeks were a little pink, but overall he managed to keep a straight face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya smiled happily holding Mizu's hand. She was seventeen by now. "Yes they do. Its called removing them." She giggled. "Yeah I saw. And now that im older im pretty sure I know what happened in the hotel." She said nudging him a bit.

"Are you sassing me?" Mizu raised an eyebrow get wore a smile when Miya spoke about the tattoo removal. "Never know...maybe we were just cuddling." 
"Are you sassing me?" Mizu raised an eyebrow get wore a smile when Miya spoke about the tattoo removal. "Never know...maybe we were just cuddling."

Miya laughed "Mizu I am seventeen I can sass whoever I wanna sass." she giggled before rolling her eyes. "Sure...cuddling...cuddling takes all night and makes the bed look like a hurricane ran through it." she said with sarcasm. When they went back into the room Lori was eating chocolate on the couch reading over a script with Dorian. "Lori!" Miya said quickly glomping him. "Arent you suppose to be in London/' Lori questioned with a small smile. "Yeah but I wanted to see you. Hi Dorian!" Dorian waved at Miya. 'Hi lady Miya." he said sweetly. "I didnt know you and Mizu were still going out." Miya said Lori just shrugged "Yeah but the way Mizu is acting he might be sleeping on the couch~" he said with a smile.

When Miya began to get sarcastic about the whole heated-bed-moment, Mizu was almost tempted to reach over and slap a hand over her mouth, after all there were other people walking through the hallway at that time.

When they returned to the suite, it wasn't a surprise that Lori wasn't happy with Mizu after the rude remark he had made. Mizu didn't comment or even say a word about it, hating that fake smile that Lori always wore when he was upset. "How long do you think we'll be staying in London?" This question was directed specifically to Lori.

When Mizu asked how long the might stay in London Lori knew the question was directed to him but instead of answering he looked over to Dorian. "How long Dorian? " he asked. Dorian just chuckled with slight nervousness, not wanting to be apart of the tension between the two. "Uh well the reunion last three days so maybe four. It all depends on you." He said before shuffling away "Im just going to go pick up Momo." He said shuffling out the door. "I wanna come!" Miya said following after him and closing the door, leaving the two alone. Lori just laid on the couch and went back to reading the script.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back