• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving a few ideas -- fandom ocxoc or canonxoc doubling

AwkwardSilence

Unofficial Member of the Ginyu Force
fdb109b146e112c17776b4198d1fa61396b951e0.gif

Beautiful art by Waneella

Hello, my name is Sil! I'm a 22yr old rper who has been in the game for a while~! I'm looking for some pretty specific rps so please dm me if interested.
-You can expect me to write at least two sizeable paragraphs per character, maybe more.
-I mostly prefer mxf pairings (don't want to misrepresent my lgbtqa+ friends as an ally) but can be coaxed into trans/nonbin/etc. just please be kind and patient with me if you need to correct me on anything <3!
-SUPER CASUAL RESPONDER. You can expect at least a reply every other week, although sometimes more! I do occasionally get bogged down in my life so I might need he occasional reminder but I promise you it's nothing personal.
-Even if you take a year to respond, as long as I have muse I'll probably still get back to you lol
-Most of these I love the world and want to deviate from what happens in the canon storyline of it, so if you're ready to break some canon, join me!
-Looking for a partner who is willing to play a few specific canon characters, otherwise I do love a good OCxOC relationship.
-I love focusing on adventure/story with romance as a solid b-plot in the rp (I'm a sucker for a good rivals-to-lovers kind of romance, or best friends to lovers, and painfully slow burns)

Specific RPs I'm looking for (in no particular order):
  • MASS EFFECT: Really looking for someone to follow along the plot of the games starting with either 1 or 2. My OC Mallorie is a pediatrician that gets dragged onto the Normandy under the guidance of Dr. Chakwas through circumstance. I ship her with Garrus traditionally, but could also do Male!Shep.
  • FAIRY TAIL: I loved the show as it first came out, but it really jumped the shark for me after the Grand Magic Games tournament. I know how it ends I'm just not the most well versed in it. I would love to do some sort of Magic School AU (I have a whole prompt, please feel free to ask about it) if you want to RP including the main characters, otherwise if you wanted to RP in the show's setting, we'd have to wing it on the plot because I don't want to exactly follow the storyline.
    My main idea, however, is to do OCxOC in a guild of my own making, in a guild called Spectral Saints! I have a guild master, and a handful of original characters that belong in it, but it would be super fun to make our own story using the world of Fairy Tail and its rules, which tbh is my favorite part about the anime.
  • ONE PIECE: I have some fun aus for this one! Two are modern day AUs with supernatural themes. Looking mainly for either Zoro, Law, or Ace for my female OCs, otherwise this is the one show that I don't wanna break the canon (completely) like I do the other ones.
  • ONE PUNCH MAN: Looking mainly for someone to play Genos for my female Kitsune hero OC! I want to explore more in-depth with some things, such as fighting a potential league of villains (no not like BNHA but I guess kind of like BNHA? It's complicated), and Genos's own mortality. Also just hero shenanigans and Saitama thrown into the mix to halt the stereotype!
  • DRAGON AGE: looking for someone to play Alistair, Fenris, or Cullen for their respective games. This one I'm also more willing to follow the storyline
  • STARDEW VALLEY: mostly looking for someone to play Sebastian for my female farmer!
  • ORIGINAL STORIES: I've got some fun ideas floating around in my brain, and of course an AU that can be applied to a show can also be used as its own unique story lines, so feel free to reach out if you love sandboxing, too! Dying to play a human who has magical abilities they didn't realize x contracted demon who's now stuck with them since they don't know how to send them back (preferably you would play the demon but I'm open to ideas) or some original super heroes in the vibe of like... Justice League or an older Teen Titans-like squad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back