• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Condemned: Age of Brutality

France marched up to her. He tried keeping his expression grim, but eventually a snort came out. "Lost, ma'am?" he quipped, brandishing a rope. He motioned for her to turn around. "They'll tan my hide if I don't capture you, but the least I can do is keep you out of their hands. I'm going to tie you up now, so don't give me any trouble, okay?"

Rebekah sighed. She knew that  he could be hurt badly or even killed if he didn't take her. She just prayed that she wouldn't be killed or tortured where they would take her. She turned around and help her hands together so he could tie her hands. " This group you are with..... What are they about. Where are you all going. How long do I have to live if I go with you without a fight?" She wanted to know if she would have to take another life or if her own life would be taken. She felt  the ropes tug and become tighter around her wrists. France took her arm and lead her towards the group of men who were clearly angry. "....great." There were many soldiers that surrounded her. They looked like maybe a rebellion that has risen in the east earlier on in the year before her coronation she had heard about some of the things this group had been doing so now all she had left was the idea of faith that France would not kill her.  If France wanted to kill her, not even the gods of old could help her now.

Last edited by a moderator:
"This group you are with..." Rebekah began, the restrained inflection in her voice betraying her fear, "What are they about? Where are you all going? How long do I have to live if I go with you without a fight?"

France finished looping the rope around her wrists and knotted it. "Killing you, to kill you, and a long time if you don't talk much," he responded, trying to add a bit of levity to an otherwise dicey situation. "You'll find that most people wouldn't know you if they saw you. As long as I don't make too much of a fuss about it, I don't think most people would bat an eyelid. As far as they're concerned, you'll be just a low-class noble who just happened to be in the wrong place and at the wrong time. If anyone asks, you don't know anything."

With that, he led her into the enemy camp. True to his word, he did so without any fanfare. Quite a few people did more than bat an eyelid when they saw him nonchalantly leading a bound noblewoman toward the prisoners' tent, but the most resistance the two faced were curious questions. France, for his part, shrugged and laughed them off, suggesting that the reason for her capture was that she had taken a dump in the wrong spot. So it was with some trepidation that they arrived at their destination. France seated her on the dirt floor and sat across from her.

"You're safe! Yay! So now you can tell me what in the blazes you're doing in these parts."

(Sorry q.q my Skype has been kept from me because of Microsoft. I'm unable to get it back so I'll be making a new one so I can talk to ya.)

Rebekah  glared something fierce. She would kill him if she didn't need him. " Still currently on the run. Just this time by someone I happen to hate even more than the current bastard that killed my people." Rebekah twisted her hands a little. " The soldier that was helping me is busy messing around with the fool that sent me running this time." She hissed a little hitting the new hand print sized bruise on her arm from her brother. Rebekah sighed and stopped moving. She was a little worried about Astran being stuck with her brother. Her brother would likely stab him in the back once he was moving again. " Can you please untie me..." She didnt have anger in her voice anymore she had given up at this point.

France considered her request for a few moments. He eventually decided that untying her was in his best interest. When he had finished, he sat back and asked, "Who is chasing you? What's this enemy's name? And who is your friend?"

"My brother...half brother really.... His name is Kulo. And his name is Astran, he was busy messing around with my brother the last I saw him..." Rebekah rubbed her wrists a little. " Kulo is a bastard that I wish I could kill under legal arrangements..." She looked away from France. " I dont know were Astran is, he's probably having a drink with Kulo as Kulo explains the bruise on his face with a lie."

"Culo, eh? Not Culo Rovhatt, by any chance? The guy's an angel! You don't mean to tell me he's...he's...oh my gosh, you are serious. No kidding. Well, guess we'll just have to keep you out of his grasp for the time being."

France studied her a moment.

"I suppose I could get you out of here, for a price..."

Rebekah glared a little at France. She didn't trust him. She trusted no one, though Astran wasn't someone she minded too much. He didn't try anything which made her feel a bit safer in his presence.

"He is no angel France, that man is anything but." She rubbed the bruises once more. " What is your price France." She hoped he wasn't foolish enough to name a price that was so far fetched it was ridiculous. 

(Well what is Astran doing? We haven't heard anything from him. And France what is he going to do to help Rebekah? Is Astran looking for her or did he just leave her? And Does France have a plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back