• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque de Monstres (1941) first edition

Nora didn't know if she should be happy or upset about it working on Ignis. When he talked all obedient to her she sighed.

I liked you better before.......

She had to keep up a alluring attitude around him. She smiled at him, noticing his change in color. She almost walked away, lovey Ignis was kind of bothering her.

"My love you look oh so tired, come."

She opened up the door to his trailer gesturing for him to go in.

"Please rest my love, I have some business to attend to I promise I won't be long."

She winked him, she hated keeping up this act which was why she rarely seduced people anymore. Too much work but, for Ignis's sake she would keep it up. She would just remind him after her charm wore off to never make her do this again.

Sammy perked up when she heard hall of mirrors.

"We should go look at it. I have a hunch about something, well it depends if they have a mirror maze."

She knew from the time she went to the carnival as a child that mirror mazes could be disorientating. She stood up finishing the last her coffee and tossing it in a trashcan.

"come on, while there are still a lot people here."

When the crowds died down at the circus it took on a very eerie feeling. Which Sammy was not a fan of.

Luna smiled, looking at the performers. "Yeah, maybe, but they seem content where they are." She said as they walked away from the moon lit park. She smiled, staying peacefully inside his arms the entire time. Soon they walked towards a small café, full of cakes and sugar. She smiled up at him, slowly untangling herself so she could take a piece of cheese cake.

He smiled sweetly and nodded. Walking into his trailer as she had motioned for him to do."Rest sounds like a wonderful thing at the moment." His smile faded a bit upon hearing that she would not be joining him right away. "Ah....that is...unfortunate." His tone became somber as he hesitated at the door. It did not last long though, soon enough his more cheerful attitude returned. "But, until you are able to return, I shall spend every minute dreaming of you."

(Oh poor Ignis, can't cuddle with Nora.)

She smiled at Ignis watching him go in. It took every fiber of her being not to sigh when he seemed upset at her leaving. She was going to give a a very serious talk about this. Part of her wanted to remind him of this every waking moment, in a way it was quite funny.

"Oh my love I hope you do dream of me, even 5 minutes away from you is torture."

She blew him a kiss before heading off to Fiona's trailer. She always felt a connection to Fiona. Maybe it was because they were both dark strange women. She knocked on Fiona's door.

"Fiona, can I talk to you."

She always talked to Fiona about things she could not talk to Paul about, what she did to Ignis was something she would never mention to Paul.

That little motion definitely put a bright and happy smile on his face. He happily pretended to snatch the kiss out of the air and hold it to his heart. Then stood at the door and watched as she walked away. When she was finally out of sight he shut the trailer door and let out a deep, content sigh. With his heart a flutter he stripped off his shirt and down to his boxers as he flopped into bed, not even caring that his scars were fully exposed. There was even a smile on his face as he shut his eyes, no worries of nightmares tonight only sweet dreams of her.

He giggled, amused at her reactions to the cakes. "Ah, so you will willingly trade a cake for me? Ouch, I am really wounded." He said, dramatically holding a hand over his heart, feigning pain. He took a slice of blueberry cheesecake, paying for it. He also bought an espresso for him and hot milk for Luna. They sat beside a window, the city outside is still awake and bustling, despite it being late at night. "I wish we could do this everyday." He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

Luna nodded in agreement, taking a long drink from her glass of milk. "For the record, I probably wouldn't trade you for cake." She said, blushing and taking a bite of her cheesecake. She tried to hide it again, looking down so that her hair was covering her face and he couldn't see how badly her cheeks where glowing.

He smile, greatly flattered. It's not everyday you get to here that, to know that your crush would choose you over her most favorite thing in the world. "You must really like me if you're willing to trade your cake for me. I'm flattered." He said, looking at her. He sighs inwardly, "It's now or never." he thought. He holds Luna's hand, looking in her eyes. "Luna, I have to tell you something. I know it might freak you out, you might not want to see me again, but I just want to say that I really like you." He said, blushing furiously, still holding her hand.

Luna blushed heavily, no longer trying to cover her blush. She looked surprised for a bit, but her face slowly melted into a soft smile, her blush gradually going down. She smiled, her smile reaching the corners of her mouth as she whispered "Me too." her smile growing more gentle as she calmed down a bit.

Alekin just look at her, in utter shock and confusion. He imagined all possible endings to this, but he did not see this coming. He just didn't know what Luna will find in him, which is why he crossed out that possibility a long time ago. "Really?" He ask, a smile slowly forming on his face. Well, he's not complaining. He is in heaven right now, soaring in the skies of happiness and bliss. "Wow, I did not see that coming. Why do you like me?" He said, his smile reaching his ears.

Luna blushed her smiled still soft. "Well, I don't know. I guess it's sort of the way you would always compliment me, and you where always so nice. Mostly I think it's because you don't view me as something scary like some of the others do." She said, her blush growing deeper with each word. At the end, she threw her bangs back over her face, totally embarrassed.

Last edited by a moderator:
He just smile, not used to receiving compliments. The last part got him curious though. Why would anyone see her as scary? She's the cutest and most honest person there is. "Speaking about scary things, we should probably get back before Paul finds out that we're gone." He said, finishing his cake and coffee. "Don't worry, we'll probably return here tomorrow, is that okay?"

Luna nodded, taking the last bite of her cake. She smiled, licking her lips free of crumbs before standing up and taking his hand, still blushing. She walked towards the door, pushing it open and walking into the cool night. She looked at the clock tower and nearly screamed. "We have to be inside our trailer in 10 minutes. Guess where running." She said, taking a firm hold of his hand and racing towards the circus.

He ran beside her, matching her pace and their hands holding each others. "Our trailer huh?" He jokes, running faster. Seeing that they're not moving fast enough, Alekin carried Luna, looking like a newly wedded couple. "We'll get there faster if I carry you." He said, running faster. Not wanting to enter via the circus entrance, he went in through the House of Mirrors entrance. (@Lady Luna Ravenswood , is it okay if they accidentally bump into the detectives inside the house of mirrors?)

"Agreed."Alan said getting up from his seat while taking his coffee with him, he hadn't finished and didn't want to be rushed when drinking it. Despite needing to go to the hall of mirrors, part of him was reluctant unsure what it was he was going to find. He had little hope of finding his sister alive after so long after her disappearance but there was still some hope and he was afraid to see them dashed. He cursed himself for being this sign of in professionalism, he was glad at least to have a partner with him to steer him right. "You have a "piece"?"

( @CrimsonEclipse ya that's okay.)

Sammy looked at Alan.

"Of course, I did graduate from the academy."

Sometimes people assumed she dropped out since she wasn't the best. She hated when people assumed that. She was still new to this.

"Are you?"

She looked at the hall of mirrors, it was 2 stories tall and huge. It looked normal though, nothing suspicious looking about it.

"Well, it certainly is big."

Paul wandered around the circus for a bit, keeping an eye on the investigators. They went to the hall of mirrors and he decided that, they should be left alone. He wondered where Nora was, last time he saw her she was helping Ignis.

"Always so kind."

He sat on bench but, only for a moment. He walked back to his trailer, he needed to do some things. He stepped into the office part of his trailer and sat down at his desk. He started writing down the all the money the circus had made so far tonight.

Alan looked at Sammy unsure if she got his meaning of the word "piece," not often used beyond of the oldies of the force. He lifted one side of his jacket showing her his revolver in his shoulder holster. It was fully loaded with six bullets, which if he had his way, were reserved for each person responsible for his sisters disappearance. Pauls name is the first one to be written on one of the bullets.

"Lets the hilarity begin."He said looking at the hall of mirrors in a reluctant tone. He stepped in and became face to face with first mirror, the image reflected was of a shorter fatter him. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

Luna squealed, feeling her running feet lift off the ground. She looked up at Alekin, her face crimson. She soon wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest, trying to hide her blush. It felt so good to be close to him, her heart racing inside her chest. She tugged her face closer to his, closing her eyes.

Sammy rolled her eyes.

"I got one of those too."

She pulled her jacket back revealing her gun. She laughed as Alan looked at a mirror.

"Come on, we should go upstairs to the mirror maze."

She pointed to a stairwell at the back of the hall. She didn't want to get too far from Alan. She didn't know where Paul was and that made her nervous.

Okay so I kind of got lost in the crazy week of school and my character kind of drowned with me. Anyone have an idea what I can do to revive her? How i can shove her back into the action and get her rolling again? (As much as she can in a cage...HAHAH)

((Hmm...what should I do with Iggy now? Leave him sleeping for a bit or stir up some more chaos somehow?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back