• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque de Monstres (1941) first edition

He thought of something to do. Most of the attractions in the circus are open to the staff and performers, so he decided to take her to one of them. "I think we can go in one of the attractions in the circus. You know, just be like a normal circus goer for a night." He suggested, walking towards the attractions, still holding Luna's hand. Then, he had an idea. "Do you want to go to the House of Mirrors?" He ask, knowing that Paul uses it to abduct people. "I want to see what's inside."

"Its fine, you learn a few tricks in private hire. No internal services tell you off or training manual you have to learn from." He explained confidence in his tone before turning quite in thought considering her plan. He finally shrugged taking a sip of his coffee."Use your judgment, i am not your boss. Bare in mind, they might have already figured us as investigators."

He only thought about it for a moment before responding. "Honestly. I am willing to try anything right now.... I need the sleep and as long as it gets rid of the jarring nightmares I don't care how it's done." His expression was completely serious. "Besides. You said yourself that it was temporary as well."

Luna blushed, nodding as they headed towards the attractions. The best and worst part, was that he was still holding her hand. She felt herself shake a bit, and she took deep breaths, trying to control her breathing so that he wouldn't see her so weak. She smiled, walking towards the house of mirrors. "I really like this one." She said, entering.

He look down at their hands, their fingers entwined with each others. "Why won't you just man up and tell her how you feel?!" He thought to himself, feeling really cowardly for not telling her. "I've never, I mean, never even been here before." He said, feeling both excited and terrified. Excited because he would get to see the House of Mirrors, one of the famous attractions of the circus. Terrified because he knows the true purpose of this attraction, to abduct unknowing circus goers. "You know, I've been thinking. What is Paul doing with the abductees?" He ask, looking at their goofy reflections.

Luna was still red, but the mirrors where kind of funny to look at. She smiled and made a funny face into one of the mirrors. She laughed, her blush disappearing. At Alkeins question, she looked up at him. "I don't know. Turning them into lunch?" She asked with an amused smile. It was seriously funny to see herself in more than one mirror at a time.

He smiles and laughs as he looks in your reflections, seeing you all weird and goofy. The place was actually kind of fun, especially when you see your crush making goofy faces on the mirrors. Alekin started to do the same, doing goofy and funny faces at the mirrors. "Lunch? Like the cotton candy you ate earlier?" He teased her, wanting to freak her out. But, if that is the case, won't we be turned into lunch too? He shook his head, trying to remove that unnerving thought from his head, wanting to enjoy the moment with Luna, their hands still together.

Luna laughed, clutching her stomach at Alekin's reflection. She did so for a while, calming down after a bit. When she finally had control over her laughter, she smile at him. "Yeah, like that. I think. But I doubt he would eat us because I would kill him first." She said, thinking about her claws and her fangs.

He smile, knowing she meant it. "Well, let's not talk about that alright? I don't want to spoil this moment." He said, looking in her eyes. "Come on! Just say it already!" His whole being was already shouting, except for his mouth. He sighed inwardly, knowing he can't say it now. "Hey, do you want to go out? Like, to the nearest town or village or city?" He ask, wanting to see what life is outside the circus, although Paul and Nora might not allow it.

Luna bit her lip, not sure if they would allow it. "Ok! But it's on you if we get caught." she said, poking his chest. She smiled, swinging there hands. She felt like this moment wasn't true, it wasn't real. Well maybe it was, and she had the warm feeling in her hand as prof, but it was still unbelievable. She was holding hands with her crush.

He smile, amused at her swaying their hands. This is probably the best thing that's happened to him all night. No, all his life actually. He's just happy to be with her, just him and her, no one else. "Sure, it's all on me. Although we'd have to do something about your ears." He said, her cat ears visible on top of her head. "Here, wear this." He said, handing her his scarf so she can hide her ears.

Luna blushed and accepted the scarf, wrapping it around her head, hiding her ears. She felt as if her face was crimson red. She brushed her hair over her face, avoiding looking at him. She felt like this was the best night of her life, and she hadn't really done much. She just hoped that the cat that was in the cage didn't go after him too.

He look at her. She now looked like a normal girl, who has a scarf wrapped around her head and yellow eyes. He grabbed hold of her hand once more. He had no idea why, it just felt good. He smile at her, blushing as he saw her blush. "Are you ready to break the rules, defy Paul, and see the city?" He ask, a grin is present on his face. (OOC: I'm gonna sleep now. The others might be puzzled what happened. To those who read this other than the two of us, nothing really important happened, although we are sneaking out. @Lady Luna Ravenswood )

Luna smiled, loving the feeling of his hand in hers. "I am ready. Even though we are breaking a ton of rules and will probably chastised for." She said, smiling. She giggled, running to the exit of the mirror room and out into the forest. She smiled, walking out to the border of the forest. She saw the city lights in the distance and she felt her smile widen as she tugged Alkein towards the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Thank you for that very convenient exit.) He ran after her, feeling really giddy for what they are about to do. Luna found a small exit, leading to the woods. Luna, who probably had never come out of the circus before, ran towards the city. "Hey, wait for me!" He called out, running after her. She must really want to get away from the circus, although he can't blame her. The circus was nice and all, but he wanted to see more, to see more of the world. He caught up to her, holding her hand once more.

Luna smiled, looking at the lights with a sparkle in her eyes. She giggled and headed in, still holding his hand. She blushed a bit, slowing down so that he could walk next to her. "Wow." She said, leaning close to him. She noticed that there where a lot of people in the streets so she tried to stay close to Alekin.

He couldn't help but agree with her. In contrast with the dark and gloomy side of the circus, which only the members knows about, the city is bustling and vibrant. People were every where, doing all sorts of things. Some were headed somewhere, others were drinking coffee, some were performing on the streets. "This is amazing." He said, wrapping his arms around her, feeling her presence beside him.

Luna felt his arm snake around her and she blushed, feeling her body press against his. She was telling herself that he was just trying to keep her away from the crowds. She blushed away, looking around. "So, where do we want to go?" She asked, brushing her bangs over her face to try and hide her blush from him.

Sammy looked at Alan, she couldn't believe that he didn't object. Although his comment on them already knowing she was an investigator.

"True, I have the feeling Paul already knows."

She guessing that because he always just, stares at her and Alan. He also seeks them out, she sighed.

"It wouldn't hurt to try, although I should do it another night. When I am not wearing my business clothes."

She pondered on what to wear to a circus audition, she noticed a lot of the performers were wearing circus inspired outfits. She continued sipping on her coffee.

Nora couldn't believe Ignis was okay with it. She thought for sure he would reject her idea, most people did.

"Alright, as long as you are okay with it."

She stopped by the trailers and grabbed his head. She took a deep breath and looked at him straight in the eyes. She was trying putting him into a bit of a trance, which is a power she used for her act. She hoped it worked, sometimes it didn't but, she hoped so. She was using it to keep him from fighting her. She spoke in a low voice again.

"Oh Ignis, I am so sorry about this."

She felt the need to apologize before making him fall for her. She was going to use the way that is just temporary only lasting 3 hours at the most. She leaned in closer to him and kissed him, this was why she put him in a trance. She was 100% sure he would not be too happy with her kissing him. She stopped and stepped away from letting go of his head but, still holding his arm. If everything worked like it should, he would in love with her know. Really in love, border line obsessed.

"Come on, lets get you to your trailer."

She started walking down the row of trailers to his.

(Oh and Paul uses the kidnapped humans to feed performers who need to eat people.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Absolutely." He stated confidently. What came next was a shock to him though. He knew very little about succubi and how their powers worked. As she stared into his eyes he began to feel strange, like he couldn't move while in her grasp. It was best though, seeing as what happened next was he felt her lips against his. He would have jerked away if he could and desperately wanted to now, but it was too late. When she stepped away all he could focus on was her. His heart leaped in his chest as he felt madly in love with her. His face took on a deep shade of crimson as he felt her hand on his arm. "W-whatever you say my love. I will do anything for you." He muttered and began to follow her without question.

"I think you make a good wizard assistant, you have the figure for it." He said non-chalantly as if he didnt realize the ways the comment will be taken. He had a look of realization before saying"Oh I suggests you watch their main show too before trying it out. Since unless you can do something more the juggling i doubt you will let in."He sighed."Be that as it may, one of the critical things to look at is the hall of mirrors. That is where most of the missing people were last seen in."

Fiona sighed as she watched who she assumed were the girls' parents give her a disapproving look. The dark woman just shrugged and walked off, making it to her trailer, where she sat at her desk and growled as she mended the sleeve of her gown. "They'll never understand what we're really capable of if they scream every time I look at them." What she really wanted was to be loved, just like everyone else. She wanted her own family and to feel her own children's arms around her. Smiling, she stood, pulled a cauldron from under the desk and started tossing things in and chanting. Smoke rose from the cauldron and through the open window.

He's smiling, blushing really hard. Oh how long have he waited for this day, and now, it finally came through. They walked around for awhile, walking through the park, seeing some street performers. "We might as well invite them to join the circus." He said, admiring their performance. After awhile, they reached a cafe, a warm, adequately lit, and cozy cafe. "You said you like sweets, right? Well, order as much cake as you want. It's still on me." He said to her, knowing she'll love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back