• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Campbell Hospital for the Mentally Insane

The orderlies show complete confusion as one grabs Cassie quickly, grabbing a cloth from his back pocket and covering her wrist with it before he drags her off to the nurse, whereas an orderly grabs Conan and drags him to Audrey Piers office, barging in even though she was with another patient, the boy that Conan roomed with, who was crying and being comforted. The boy looks up quickly and wipes his tears away, Audrey quickly dismissing him as the orderlies face shows anger and Conans shows pride. She takes in the red paint on Conan's shirt and sighs as the boy scuttles out of the room followed by the orderly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Awh, but I was having fun!" Cassie pouts watching as blooded seeped through the cloth and she laughed. "Isn't red a beautiful color? I especially like it when coming from skin, don't you?" She asks the orderly, a dreamy smile on her face. Instead of feeling pain in her wrist she felt good, as if she dropped hot wax on it instead. She loved wax, it was always so comforting, and cutting was to obvious for her. "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady!" Cassie sings loudly as they arrive at the nurse's office. "Oh hello, love! How was your summer?" She asks the woman, who she had never seen a day n her life. The nurse sayd nothing, but begins to stitch up the deep wound that Cassie had made. "Oh, that's just repulsive, stitches hide the beauty of my slit!" Cassie says. 'That's my girl.' Rings inside of Cassie's head, but it wasnt Nyla, it was another voice. This accent was Irish, and it cut through the clouds in Cassie's head.

Conan sits leisurely down on the sofa as Audrey stares down at him. "You've been here a day! What could you possibly have done!" She asks him, sitting across from him, her hands waving wildly about her. "What happened just now?" Audrey asks him, looking concerned. She was sat with her clipboard again, writing things down and crossing things out. Conan ignores her question, or rather just doesn't answer it. "After the incident with my father, Miss Pier, I'm feeling particularly violent. Is there somewhere that I can perhaps let off steam? Do we have a pet care unit? Well, I suppose animals don't get mental illnesses, do they? So I suppose I'll have to sit here and try not to snap your neck." Conan sighs and sits back in his chair, and he brings his hand up to his mouth and begins to bite his fingernails. Audrey looks at him and shakes her head. "You don't really want to kill me, do you?" She asks, crossing her legs.

When the nurse finishes stitching her wrist Cassie is led out by an orderly to a shower center. They cover her stitches with a plastic wrap before stripping away her clothes. "Hey, hey. At least buy me dinner first." Cassie says. She jumps as the orderlies spray her with ice cold water. "Oi! Why's it gotta be so cold?" She asks them, but they say nothing, only continue to wash the paint from her body. After they were done with that they put her in a pair of comfy sweatpants and a tshirt, then they sit her down. "Listen missy, we don't take kindly to your behavior." They say before someone new brings in a large bag. "Is that a straight jacket? Really? Is there a padded room too?" She asks, a cackle coming from her mouth. They slip the straight jacket on her and strap her arms in. "You'll be out tomorrow." The orderly says as he pushes her harshly into a dark room, then shuts a large door. "Well, this is incredibly rude." She says before struggling to sit down. "Oh it really is padded."

Conan moves quickly and grabs her arms, pulling her up with him. He grabs her by the hair, pulling it back tightly, his other arm wrapped around her neck tightly as he moves her to look directly in the mirror. He's grinning wickedly, and she struggles slightly, "God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are none so like him as ourselves, Miss Pier. Why shouldn't I... Why wouldn't I want to kill you?" He lets her go and she scrambles for the door to her office, running out of it and calling for someone. Conan looks in the mirror again and moves some hair out of his eyes, and a moment later two men run in and grab him by his arms, grips tight on his arm as they drag him towards what could only be solitary. He wondered if there would be padded rooms down there.

As Cassie sits alone in the dark room she screams, and screams. She was screaming random things like zebra, and she didn't stop until tears were streaming down her face. "Where is your God now?!!" She screams, laughing. "Is he there? No? Where is he?!" She laughs more, hoping that somebody could hear her. "He's the one who chose to send us onto this horrid place you call Earth!! Where is he to take us away?! Nowhere! We must do it ourselves, take the pain away?" She slams her head against the padding with a frustrated scream. "There is no God! Only psycopaths, and this is where we are!! All of us psychopaths here in the padded rooms!"she says laughing. She had no idea what she was saying. She had no control over her mouth.

Conan is guided through and he hears someone screaming about psychopaths, and he tears his arms away from the hands of the orderlies and peeks through the small bars at the top of the door and sees Cassie just barely, he grins a little, "You called for a psychopath?" He laughs before the orderly grabs his arm again and pulls him into the room next to Nikki's. He didn't need a straight jacket because he wasn't a danger to himself, and his room had a cold hard floor and a small bed in the corner. "We'll let you our when Audrey advises." The orderlies state before locking the door as they left, and Conan sighs and sits down on his bed.

Cassie falls onto the ground and sighs. "Mum? Why'd you do it? Why did you let them touch me in bad places, and do bad things to me? It hurt mummy." She says, tears spilling from her eyes. Her head was pounding and she closes her eyes. "I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul?" She says the lyrics to a song she had heard once.

((Fall out boy fuck yeaaaah))

Conan lays down on his side and tries to get comfortable, he'd probably be in there a while. He shuts his eyes to try and sleep and falls into a dreamless one, hopefully long. He could always fall asleep no matter the circumstance, because he was never worried or afraid, and even now he felt no remorse for what he had done today, and he didn't once think that Cassie could have got seriously hurt, and he didn't think about her wrist.

Cassie falls asleep, snoring slightly. She was very tired, more tired than she had ever been. Images of her father popped into her mind. An attractive man with dark brown hair, he loved his daughter very much, one day he let Cassie make his lunch and she loved to. She had made him mac and cheese, with a hint of rat poison. She didn't mean to hurt her dad, but it just happened. Something told her to. The police were called and they put it off as suicide.

Conan woke up, and he didn't know what time it was or what day it was, but he sat upright and he felt his bones crack with the quick movement. He cracked his neck, he had slept so uncomfortably. When would he be let out? How long would he even be in there? He walks over to the door and looks out of the gaps at the top again, the hall was brightly lit and he could hear people talking in other rooms or in the corridor, he wasn't sure what they were saying though. He bangs on the door loudly. "Let me out! I need to piss!" He yells and looks down at his fingernails, biting them.

Cassie yawns and sits up. She had some troubles standing because of her arms but she managed. "What year is it?" She calls out of the gap of the door. "Hellooo?" She calls sweetly, waiting for somebody to let her out of the fluffy cage.

"Oh! You there asking the year, you don't happen to have a toilet in your room do ya?" He calls back, he didn't make the connection that it was Cassie. As he hears footsteps down the hall he strains his neck to see, as an orderly gets out keys and opens the door next to him, informing whoever was inside that Audrey would see them now. Well there went his conversational partner. "THIS IS LIKE A PRISON." He yells out of the bars and he sits on his bed, thinking of something to do with his time.

"Can you take this retched thing off of me?" She asks, but the orderly was one step ahead of her. When they take it off Cassie stretches and yawns. "Thank you." She says, a large smile on her face as the orderly leads her away. "A little advice to you, Conan, just piss on the ground. They're not gonna let you out!" Cassie calls, laughing.

"But I didn't kill anyone!" He yells back and begins to scratch at the wall. "They could at least fetch me a damn newspaper or something, we psychopaths get bored too!" He groans and then lays back on the bed, before taking off his paint soaked shirt and throwing it on the floor. He was very pale, and had quite a toned chest, even if he was quite lanky. Conan sits up again groans before he leans against the wall, his head against it, as he starts to hum random songs.

The orderly leads her towards the door that she had seen her first day. The counselor's door. "Um, I chamge my mind! Take me back!" Cassie insists as she tries to walk away but the orderly grabs her wrist. "Ouch! That hurt!" Cassie says tears brimming in her eyes. "You're mean!" She calls childishly as the orderly drags her towards the door.

Conan stands up and paces around his room. It felt like a prison, he just wanted to go back out and sit on comfortable sofas or see the pool. He probably wouldn't do something like that again that was for sure, or if he did he'd try to worm his way into a padded cell so at least he could sleep anywhere. He scratches behind his head and waits for a while, jumping up and down on the spot, wrapping his arms around his waist because he was cold but he couldn't be bothered to put his tshirt back on. He starts to sing loudly, a song his brother had sang the day that he pushed him in front of a car. He didn't know the songs name, but he roughly knew the lyrics. It was some children's rhyme.

((Are you going to be Pier or me, either way its fine with me.))

Cassie stubbornly pulled away from the orderly and held her wrist, which was bleeding again. "I don't like you." She says and begins to run away but the strong man catches her and carries her to the room where he put her down on the couch roughly. "Here you go." He says to the woman that was sitting behind a desk and Cassie crosses her arms.

((Well I wouldn't really know what to say so you can be Pier :3))

Conan stands on his tiptoes and tilts his head to the side, he could only just manage to see the clock, but not the time. He sighed in frustration as someone came and unlocked his door, he grinned, "I can leave?" He asks, but the man shakes his head and thrusts a small meal into Conan's hands and shuts the door. Conan groans and sits down on his bed with his meal, severely disappointed.

"Hello." The woman says with a smile. "I'm Audrey Pier." She says and Cassie raises her eyebrows. "Okay." She says and Pier sighs. "So I understand that something happened yesterday." She says and Cassie laughs. "You could say that."

Conan picks at his meal with his plastic knife and fork and he puts little bits of it into his mouth. It tasted okay but he would much have preferred it if it hadn't gone cold. He puts the meal on the floor at the side of his bed and curls up into a little ball again, closing his eyes and trying to fall back asleep until he was next woken up, be it for his next meal or when he was to be released. But he couldn't fall asleep. He was wide awake and bored with nothing to do. He stands and walks over to the bars again.

"If you don't let us help you than we can't." Pier says and Cassie sighs. "I just want Nyla gone, the rest I can handle." She says, tapping her fingers on her knee and looking at her wrist. A stitch had fallen out when the orderly grabbed it, so it was bleeding slightly and she growls. "Nyla will be gone, but these bad thoughts aren't from Nyla." Pier says, slightly observing Cassie's wrist. "How do you know?! You don't know me, lady!!" Cassie screams, her face turning red woth anger and her legs lifting her up to where she was leaning over the desk. "Look I don't need your help. I don't want help I'm fine the way I am!" She hisses before walking out of the room angrily. As soon as she got outbof the room she took back her shy act and walked over to a chair in the corner.

Conan started to kick the door, shouting for people to let him out, and eventually someone did come to let him out, and they grabbed him by the arm and took him to Audrey's office. As they passed the living area Conan winked at Cassie, before being shoved into Audrey's office. Audrey frowns as the door shuts and it's just them two again, and Conan takes a seat in front of her, smiling arrogantly.

Cassie sighs when she sees Conan and pulls her knees up to her chest. She looks at her wrist and begins to play with the stitches, ignoring the pain. "Stitch it up." She whispers before pulling at one of the stitches, hard, making it pop out and blood trickled. She smiles at the sight and looks around to make sure there was nobody looking. She holds her wrist and gets up before walking to her room where she changed into a black long sleeve shirt that reached her knees and the sleeves went over her hands. She then changes into a pair of black and white striped tights and black flats. She pushes her long hair into a ponytail and sits down on her bed, staring at the girl opposite her. "Are you alright?" She asks the girl, and she nods. "Y-yeah." The girl says before hiding her face and shaking. "I'll leave you alone, than." Cassie says sweetly before walking out of her room and back to the living area where she retook her seat.

Audrey looks at Conan, taking a seat across from him. "Are we going to have any trouble like we did yesterday?" She asks him and he thinks for a moment before he shakes his head, and she smiles slightly, crossing her legs and again picking up her clipboard and flipping to a page before she starts to write things down. "Did you force Cassie to hurt herself? I know that you are manipulative." Audrey says and she looks at him flatly while he chews on the inside of his cheek, looking at her boredly, he wasn't going to reply. Audrey sighs and writes down something, then looks at him again, "were you really going to kill me?" No answer, more writing, next question. It went like this for what seemed like hours but was only minutes of Conan not responding, giving her the silent treatment, still shirtless, still smirking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back