• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Annie yawned softly as she rubbed her eyes slightly and slowly rolled out of bed with a thump and groaned slightly as she slowly got up and stretched slightly. "Alright.. what time is it do you know?" she said while looking at him tiredly. (@Huntrey)

----

Brianna smiling and pushed it back towards him. "Keep it. It's yours now." she said while putting her hand back by her side as she looked at him.

----

Elizabeth nodded as she sipped her tea. "She is, she doesn't know you are here if you want to see her, she's out in the hall I believe." she said while sitting with her. (@firejay, @DrTrollinski, @Vaila)

He smiled back at Tony but frowned softly with a sigh after looking across to the other side of the room. He knew that he and Nathan had shared opinions on something, but it wasn't something he was going to express at the current time. He was just going to let them get on with it; he went to the bathroom himself and then gathered up his posse of people once he was all ready to leave. They consisted of Nathan, Clay, Tony, Asha, and himself. He glanced around them all and took another sigh.

"We ready?" He asked quietly, looking somewhat upset for some odd reason. (@firejay1)

Hunter flexed his neck while turning it to the side, the cracks echoing through the room. "No idea, but not like we have somewhere to be.". He picked up the duffle bag he had packed when he went to the truck, pulling out his uniform. Hunter didn't care this early or late, whichever, so he began to change in front of her.

"We're ready." Tony said with a curt nod.

---------

Belinda shook her head. The gun Clay had given her had been pushed off the edge of the table and was on the ground. "If I could walk that far, I would've gone when I heard the first crash. I'm alright. Just glad she found you."

((That's my last post for a bit, guys, sorry))

Annie stretches slightly and turning around slightly to let him change in privacy. "That's true I suppose. Hey can you come with me to go get more materials?" She asked over her shoulder.

Elizabeth smiled a bit and called out. "Brie! I think you might know someone in here." She said as Brianna brought Bellamy with her into the kitchen were she saw Belinda. "It's you!" She said and ran over. (@firejay1, @Huntrey)

Nathan would get up from his bed and walk though to Belinda's room after hearing some talking emit from it; he peeks his head inside and glances around everyone. "Hey, everybody. What's goin' on?" He asked, giving that traditional 'Norman smile'.

"Not much. Thought I'd come and see how everyone was settlin' in." He said to Elizabeth. He then turned and looked at Brianna, shyly smiling. "You seen the room yet? I moved some stuff in their for ya' if you wanna' come and take a look." He offered. (@Soul OMU)

Elizabeth smiled a bit as she watched them and made her way out as Brianna blinked and smiled a bit. "Sure. Why not." She said as she followed after Nate.

"Oh, hey, Stewart. I'm just showin' Brianna the room." He said to him, nodding at him.

---

He lead her off to the room of which he stays in, but now has to share with Brianna. He's sceptical about it, but he's sure that it wouldn't do too much harm. In fact, it would probably be nice to have a little bit more company at night instead of just sitting there and reading. He pushes the door open and allows her to go inside before closing the door over again. The mattress on the floor on the right is evidently Brianna's, as it's not as scruffy nor messed up as the one on the left. The pillow's new, the mattress is new, and the blanket's new.

"Here it is... it ain't much but it--.. ain't much..." He said, laughing lightly thereafter. (@Soul OMU)

He'd move one arm around her in response to her hug, going a bright red.

"Yeah, we were sleepin' on the floor before everyone else got here - y'all had the red carpet rolled out, eh?" He smiles. "Hope you don't mind 'em bein' perfectly in-line - I'm kinda' OCD-affected when it comes to that sorta' stuff. Hell. I make sure everythin's straight if there's the chance of it bein' that way." He said, smirking while rolling up his sleeves. He didn't realize he was revealing the cut on his forearm, though. (@Soul OMU)

Stewart gives Nathan a cheeky smile, he likes her. Stewart takes a long sip of his coffee all while giving Nate that smirk that says 'I know'. Stewart chuckles and then walks off.

(@DrTrollinski)

"I--.." He comes to sudden realization that he left it exposed. He'd look away in humiliation and distress as he snatched his arm back and covered it over with his sleeve. "Nothing--.. I didn't do anythin' to it." He said in an unsure manner, bowing his head a little as he lifted the arm and kept it by his chest. (@Soul OMU) 
Nathan would have looked at Stew with a 'are you serious' look mixed with a 'oh god please don't embarrass me' look as he walked away. (@Stew)

Brianna blinked slightly while looking at him. "Nathan..." She said slightly. "I know what I saw and I know what they are... Those are cuts and people only do them when they are completely depressed..." She said softly looking sad. "Ell.. Use to do it.." She said. (@DrTrollinski)

He'd quickly look up at her, his eyes slightly glistening. "She--.. she did?" He asked her in utter surprise, taking a deep breath. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna nodded. "Mhm... Back when she was 16... I couldn't believe why she would do it and I was so upset with her that I didn't talk to her for weeks... Unless she promised to stop... And she did." She said softly with a small smile. (@DrTrollinski)

"Yeah--.. I'm good at screwin' things up, though--.. I'm... I'm sorry that I--.. that you had to see--.. y'know." He says in a shell of embarrassment, bowing his head again and remaining in brief silence. "So, uhm--.. how old are you, Brianna?" He asked, hoping to change the subject. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna looking at him. "It's not too late to stop by the way... There are people who will help you... Especially ell... And I'm 11 by the way." She said while rubbing her arm.

".. I don't know why I did it..." He went over and sat on the edge of his bed, sighing. "I guess it's because I messed up so much. I just--.. I thought it would help because I deserved it. And I did feel better about it, but... you know." He shrugs and takes a sad deep breath. (@Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back